I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 9)

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I do this many times...
Sumtimes...I failed...but its fun...LOL
Talk about the failures Wink Would love to hear it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

By the end of this post, you may want to debate on the title.. but hear me out first...

I want to ask,

Have you cheated / lied / made excuses to stay back @ home to your family, friends, co-workers or anyone
- for watching IPKKND episodes
- for reading IF posts / making posts on IF
- for watching re-runs of the episodes
- for watching / drooling on ARSHI's Rabba vey?

Tells me?

Tell me your excuses, the incidences & ofcourse, if you ever got caught .. Wink

Isn't it thrilling?

My common excuse to my dear hubby - I need to look @ some documents/emails (work you know) WinkWink
And then I drool over the documents/email (ooopppss I mean ARSHI) !!! LOL

I have done exactly what you have done... But I hubby has caught me most of the times because I tend you keep grinning smiling at the lappy/mobile...
Once he asked me what I was doing and I said office work .. what else... He turned ASR in an instant and shouted "dont ever lie to me" . It is not pleasant to have ASR in real life -LoL
But he has started accepting my obsession I believe.. now a days he only requests to switch off the tube light and turn on the side lamp as he wants to catch some sleep while I sit watching and rewatching the episodes...

Edited by abavi - 05 September 2012 at 11:40pm

ruby20

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
My exp is that my hubby usually turns up back from work by 8.30 /9 pm . If he calls up and says hez started by 7.30, then it means he would reach around 8.15pm.. right in the middle of ipkkd airing.. i can't attend to him while i watch this serial.. so during those days my dhak dhak is more than khushiz .. so thrilling.. i used to pray pls. let traffic delay for 10 mins.. i'll finish watching this.. and then happy hubby times..

other than that yup i use the need to check and send emails or docs.. and drool over Barun.. infact my desktop and mobile contains his pics.. and my husband is in "shez a total crankster.. .. ignore" mode now-a-days..

when u r in love, you generally lie and cheat to ur parents etc abt where u go and what you speak or do.. now am once again in love with this serial.. so ipkkndholic.. cheat and lies and the thrill of meeting the love of ur life exisist for me with ipkknd thats why im hooked.. Smile

ruby20

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
even i do... while telling my roomates. i wanna check mails.. ROFL

ruby20

Gaargind Senior Member
Gaargind
Gaargind

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaargind

Originally posted by Gaargind

ahh...i do...tones f times...LOL...
Share some incidences Wink It will be fun !!! Big smile & we will get new ideas WinkLOL

i often mak excuses with family members...one day my brother came 2 me for his project help..it was very urgent fr him, bt i even said ok 2  him only after IPK..he was soo mad at me tat day.LOL..then my fiance used to call around at 8...i was like a Big wht da?...i started making excuses...after some days he started giving me small what das.LOL... finally he found he has chosen a pagal as his life partner...he is coping up wit it now..  Big smile
LOLLOL IPKKND showtime (100 times)>>>>> ANYTHING in the world ... isn't that yet a known fact Wink

Oh ! May be your fiance will try some ASR tricks for you !! How romantic will that be Wink

LOLLOLEmbarrassed...well he s like ASR...lot f similarities..dats why i am getting addicted to IPK more n moreWink

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi894

ahhh...many many...!!
Do share with us.. it will be fun !!! Wink
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

I Do most of my Work related to Studies Online..Soo...LOL
Yes.. I lied countless times to my Sis/Mom/Bro just to read IF posts and to watch ArHi's scenes on Youtube.. WinkBut now they all know about My "WORK" on Laptop...LOL
You can tell them that 4Lions have asked for volunteers to monitor the forums related to a show. And its part of your "Communication" / "marketing" curriculum.. so you are doing this "sort of" internship with 4Lions.. coz you can do it from wherever you are and managing your own time !!

LOLLOL Did I just come up with the BEST excuse for EVERYONE??? Wink
Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Lol never cheated
Watch whenever

Go to top