not cheated but made excuses to just watch the on time   yeah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndholic

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

The day the last maha Episode came on my mum was going to tell the guys family to come over for the official yes (like shagun I suppose) I said to my mum make sure they don't come on Saturday, I have an appointment. This was a lie, I ended up having to missing the 8pm episode on that Wednesday instead though. But thankfully as I live in the UK I got to watch it online before they arrived. My family were were so paranoid that they wouldn't let me go to my room alone whilst the guests were there. After 8:30pm my Masi said, well it's finished now, so I said to her when you came to my room a few hours earlier what do you think I was watching, she said an old episode. I told her no it was today's, why else do you think I'm sitting here so calmly? I don't think she was impressed.
Lol
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8888

oh happened with me
once i was on IF(thank god i had not logged innor any of the posts were opened) n my dad was at home. he came into the room n i minimised internet only to realise i had no substitute program running. he came n saw internet n opened it to my horror n was like which site is this n i was like i dont noe got this while searching trps just now as i was bored.looks like its called india forums.n my dad believed itLOL

also i sit on the computer to finish some ASSIGNMENTS which i end up doing at the last moment
Wink  Wow !! That was a close call !

BornToShipArShi

luvuarshi_sarun Senior Member
luvuarshi_sarun
luvuarshi_sarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I really never can because if there's party at house the first thing kids to is come to my room and if I have to go somewhere my mom's like I'm not leaving you at home alone for so long.so never really can

Edited by luvuARSHI - 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm
sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i make excuse abt home wrk
humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I am doing it right now! I'm supposed to be studying .. its true though.. im working on my PhD in Arhi-nomics Wink

ruby20

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I was in the forum and told everyone am studying
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscrazyfan

0H GOD COUNLESS TIMES I DO...
I CANCELLED TO GO TO MOVIE SAYING IAM NOT INTERESTED BUT ACTUALLY I WANTED TO ...U KNOW IPKKND IS DAMN FAV TO ALL ARSHIANS THAN ANY MOVIE Smile
I POSTPONED THE TRIP TO GO TO MY VILLAGE IN WEEK ENDS TELLING MY PARENTS I HAVE SOME WORKWink BECOZ SHOW WILL NOT AIR IN WEEKEND RIGHT????
I JUST SPEND MORE TIME IN IPKKND INDIA FORUMS..TELLING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ITS JUST MY NEW INTREST Smile
NO OF SILLY LIES DAILY YAAAR JUAST TO C OUR SARUN 
I know.. my family is getting into a habit of me working (????) late night - coz that's the time I get some quiet and me time to drool over ARSHI !!! Wink

ruby20

Go to top