I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 7)

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by Banaya1

The day the last maha Episode came on my mum was going to tell the guys family to come over for the official yes (like shagun I suppose) I said to my mum make sure they don't come on Saturday, I have an appointment. This was a lie, I ended up having to missing the 8pm episode on that Wednesday instead though. But thankfully as I live in the UK I got to watch it online before they arrived. My family were were so paranoid that they wouldn't let me go to my room alone whilst the guests were there. After 8:30pm my Masi said, well it's finished now, so I said to her when you came to my room a few hours earlier what do you think I was watching, she said an old episode. I told her no it was today's, why else do you think I'm sitting here so calmly? I don't think she was impressed.
Ha ha.. Oh My God !!

Before Shagun, did you get it in writing that he will let you watch the episode and re-runs and VMs and uncuts and love scenes and SBS/SBB and random videos related to SARUN?

Get it in writing LOLLOL

You are funny !!! I can imagine the scene LOLLOL
Lol! Damn it, I should have, but on the day of the shagun my mum said to my future mother in law, sorry if no one answered your call the other day, but between 8-8:30pm Mina doesn't answer the phone because she is watching Khushi on Star Plus.  Luckily the future MIL laughed and said I watch it too.  However, she also said but my son doesn't like it, he has got me Sky in my room so he doesn't have to watch it.  After that I have discussed with him that I am in isolation between 8-8:30pm.  He said "Oh we have a power cut in our area from 7:45pm to 8:45pm" to which I replied "So you are telling me to stay at my parents house until 8:30pm?" He didn't know what to say.  Then when he visited again my nephew felt the need to inform him that I watch 1 episode 4 times a day.  I think he got a bit worried.  But I think he'll let me watch SBS/SBB and random videos related to SARUN.  However, if I am lucky enough to get to meet them whilst they are in London, I think I might have to cheat / lie to him and my family again, mind you knowing my luck they'll spot me on Star Plus LOL
RED  Oh God !! You cracked me up !!! Soo looks like you and your MIL are going to have some good saas-bahu time during IPKKND showtime !! Cool ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

I have become all anti-social ..cuz of this.. LOL

i cancel all hangouts, meets, movie plans, family gatherings.. if by any chance it falls on a 8.00 pm slot..
my family and friends r like- u can watch the repeat telecast psycho!!

And I say, no way, trps wud go down tht day!
And they reply, as if u alone contribute to 2.7 trps.. ROFL
Tell them - ofcourse... I am the "2" in "2.7"... and why do you think I am trying to put on weight? So that I can be "3" next time AngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimaa7

i pretend as if iam collecting notes from wiki...and preparing my assignments...
i will make sure if any1 is coming home will they arrive before 8...oh god no...they should not arrive...
i always cheat to sit on forum...Wink
And you are right in a way - aren't you?

Isn't IF the ARSHI Wiki? WinkWink

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I check India forums on my I-phone throught the day! Whenever I have a break! IPKKND is my guilty pleasure! ARHI is my drug! LOL
Wink So true.. I actually enabled a data plan just to check IF when I am out somewhere WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Manan-Pani4eva

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruby20ipkkndholic

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LOL! your post is so funny!
No, I never did that my family is not interested in what I do in my free time lol.
I am the only one watching this Indian show.
+ I never tried to skip anything as I always bring my laptop and other gadgets everywhere lol.

ruby20ipkkndholic

khushi81 Newbie
khushi81
khushi81

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
This show just completely turns normal ppl into crazy lunatics, I've too been affected, I usually tell my two children not to disturb me in bathroom and watch with the sound down... That's the early version on net. LOL

And then watch again via sky planner in evening.

Anyway the craziest was, when I had a house full of guests at my house (live on my own), after lunch I made excuse to go bathroom... And watched ofcse...but stopped when I heard my sister inlaw upstairs looking for me...lol

ruby20ipkkndholic

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
well i dont watch it on tv...as i live in canada, i can watch it during the day on my laptop, videos get uploaded by 11:30 am...so i find 20 mins anytime during the day to watch it...so i havent had to lie about it...

however i do remember once, i was in class and couldnt wait till class was over, so i can watch ipk...it was one of those episodes from payash's mehndi...the one where arnav kisses khushi on the cheek for the first time by the poolside...soon as my class ended at 12:30...i ran to the library to watch it there...my boyfriend called me up at 12:40 asking where i was and if i wanted to go for lunch before my next class started...and i had to lie to him saying that i need to print my report and submit it before 1 pm...i only have 20 mins to do that, so i cant talk right now...ill call u after 1 pm and meet up with u...but till then, dont disturb me cuz i have to print out alottaaa of papers and organize them all together in a folder and run to my professors office to submit it...

he was like okay okay chill, do ur work...ill wait...give me a call at 1 when ur done...i was like yaaa suree...

i saw the episode in 20 mins...gave him a call, went for lunch, and was smilinggg the wholeee timeee thinking about the episode...my bf kept saying u seem extra happy today...whts up? and i was like nothinggg...u look good today thats why...haha...woh bhi khush, mein bhi khush Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14ruby20BornToShipArShiipkkndholic

Go to top