The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

OHH!! I do that day in and day out!!!LOL

My family offcourse knows 8 - 8:30 i am booked and so is the tv... i make sure no one is arnd me when i wtch it (which they are not aware of)... as i do not like interruptions... and i am prone to have it even if a single person arnd!! also as i am so lost in the episodes and i dont want anyone noticing me drooling over ARHI scenes ... Embarrassed(too embarrassing that will be) be it my 5 yrs old daughter even ...
so i pack her off to my moms place before that(she lives next door Tongue) saying i have conf calls and i cant have her arndWink
another fact is that i dont want my daughter watching serial and shows as i am strictly against it... 
she is allowed to watch only certain channels and shows which suit her age... 
such things easily influence the kids in a wrong manner which may not be visible but will impact their thinking... so i am strict abt what we watch when she is around...

oh ya .. .over wknds ... its been months that i have gone shopping and if there is any family function or so.. i wud try and avoid it as much as possible giving some excuses...

and guess what? i dont even work out these days as i feel i will miss out on the time that i can utilize on IF or UTube...LOL
i have put on sooo much!!Cry

so ya thats my bit for cheating/lying etc etc

I would say - you don't want your 5 yr old to blackmail you saying that - "If you don't buy me that toy, then I won't let you watch your cartoon (IPKKND)" !! Right??

Good thinking WinkWinkWink

And like they give "All characters are fictional" warning - they should give "Health Hazard" warning - that getting addicted to IPKKND is harzardous to health - you will end up putting lot of weight LOLLOLLOLLOL

But think like this - if you have your hourglass figure and if you get to meet Barun - he may put an arm around you to pose for a pic...

Now - will you start exercising ? WinkWinkWink

Edited by ipkkndholic - 04 September 2012 at 1:58pm

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magdalene

Lol I haven't had any incidences yet ... I simply state to my family and friends what I'm doing and not to disturb me . Its more like I threaten them ... They all know when I'm watching IPKKND not interfer cos all hell will break loose
Now that's like ASR !!! WinkWink

ruby20

asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I simply say dont disturb me if any one will do that then they know what i will do...and my mom know that i luv Barun sOoO much...guess what one day i put barun's pic on my mom's phone screen and she was like What The LOoOlL.LOL... SO NO NEED ...HAHAHA Wink
One more thing she still have his pics in here phone cos i don't let here 2 delete them hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ipkkndholic

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
am preparing for my seminar all d tym...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brplove

i usually say i have homework so i cant go out... :)
I hope some day they will be able to decode "homework" as "Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge" !!! LOLLOLLOL

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaargind

Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by Gaargind

ahh...i do...tones f times...LOL...
Share some incidences Wink It will be fun !!! Big smile & we will get new ideas WinkLOL

i often mak excuses with family members...one day my brother came 2 me for his project help..it was very urgent fr him, bt i even said ok 2  him only after IPK..he was soo mad at me tat day.LOL..then my fiance used to call around at 8...i was like a Big wht da?...i started making excuses...after some days he started giving me small what das.LOL... finally he found he has chosen a pagal as his life partner...he is coping up wit it now..  Big smile
LOLLOL IPKKND showtime (100 times)>>>>> ANYTHING in the world ... isn't that yet a known fact Wink

Oh ! May be your fiance will try some ASR tricks for you !! How romantic will that be Wink

ruby20

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite

Well...my mum dont like me watching serials...she new I started Geet...and she hated it and told me strickly not to start another serial...so when Geet finished I was very very very bored...so i started IPKkND...mum would ask me everyday...isn't Geet finished yet?!!and I would be like errr not yet...hehehe..but the hardest bit came during Ramadan...she asked me and i just couldn't lie...and I siad to her...sorry Ammi I have started another show...but it's too good...an I prOmis I want watch like crazy( i lied there too but me was not fasting then)I will only watch after my studies...
Big smile I won't watch like crazy !!! Well, let me help you get over your guilt feeling.. I am sure you will find crazier & craziest fans over here... so your craziness becomes less crazy LOLLOLLOL Does it make sense?? What the.. it doesn't ??? LOLLOL

ruby20

Go to top