Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 5)

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I Do most of my Work related to Studies Online..Soo...LOL
Yes.. I lied countless times to my Sis/Mom/Bro just to read IF posts and to watch ArHi's scenes on Youtube.. WinkBut now they all know about My "WORK" on Laptop...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ipkkndholic

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
lol!
nope never done that this far

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndholic

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
omg thts so nice of u LOLLOLalthough i pity ur hubby ROFL
and yeah i have done it many times...i give the reason of project for my parents and sit on if and yt oli to drool over arshi ROFLDay Dreaming

ruby20ipkkndholic

zo_Ora Senior Member
zo_Ora
zo_Ora

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG...i didnt count to hw many times i ve lied to my mom ...4 ipkknd...
i mean frm going out...2 visit the uncle and aunties...or parties...i hav made several excuses...saying im not feeling well...or i dont want 2 go 2day...or fought seriously wid my mom...cz she wanted badly that i go 2  a eid festival...bt 4 ipkknd i refused to go der...nd den my mom didnt talk 2 me 4 two days in a row!!!!...hahahha...WHEN IT COMES " IPKKND I CCAN DO ANY POSSIBLE THING Cool

ruby20ipkkndholic

_Mansi IF-Dazzler
_Mansi
_Mansi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by tanmana

i do many times...i dont accompany mom if she wants to go anywhere aftre 6,then obviously i will miss ipkknd and many times i make bahanas so that we can leave at 8.30 if we have to go out somewhere...i got scolding manytimes for mu craziness but i dont mind anything for ipkkndTongue
Big smile 1 year and 3 months - does yoir mom still ask you to go out after 6 pm? I doubt... LOLLOL
oyee I also do the same...after 6 don't go outside with anyone...i know I won't be able to return by 8...
I would rather sacrifice my afternoon nap n go anywhere with mom...but not after 6...i literally stare the clock!!

ruby20ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celebration

Nope, I am pretty honest. And say what I do. But for something that can wait, I'll wait. It isn't going any where. And trust me when I say I freakin LOVE this show. Fav hindi serial by far. I thought Geet was good then I watch this and I am completely blown away. Yep I heart this show but I still wouldn't lie to watch it. I am pretty blunt and honest. But it does help that the show airs a 2pm where I am at.
Oh dear.. while I appreciate your sincere belief and sticking to your principals - I can't deny that its way tooo much fun to make such stupid excuses to watch the show or do everything related to the show..

Try it for fun Wink
Don't blame me if you get addicted to it !! LOLLOLLOL

Ha ha.. Am kidding.. need I say that ? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
The only excuse I use is I have homework to do! On my desk I will lay out textbooks and papers, and my laptop wud be on. There will be a tab for Microsoft, which is always blank LOL! then I have tabs open for IF! Hehe! Then another one for YouTube which I look up arshi videos and watched! Really none of my homeworks never gets done! Ever lol. That's why whenever my mom comes into my room, I put up the Microsoft tab page, she always ask me why it's always blank hehe! Cuz I don't need it haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20cuteyraizada84ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Mine are quite standard excuses, if I am out at around 7 something I start getting restess and complaining about traffic and how I want to reach home ASAP. The last major excuse I remember is that during the Mahaepisode, it was one of my friends birthday. Additionally, had a relative at home. We had to drop the relative to bus stop and then go from there to the birthday party. Then I made excuse saying can't leave him to early at bus stop etc. So made sure to watch the episode and only the leave. And I was so late for the partyTongue
Ha ha.. The relative must be wondering - since when did I become so near and dear to her !!! Wow !! She has changed - indeed !!! WinkWink  Only if he knows the real reason behind this sudden affection ! LOL

ruby20cuteyraizada84

Go to top