India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 3)

brplove Groupbie
brplove
brplove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i usually say i have homework so i cant go out... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ipkkndholic

Gaargind Senior Member
Gaargind
Gaargind

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by Gaargind

ahh...i do...tones f times...LOL...
Share some incidences Wink It will be fun !!! Big smile & we will get new ideas WinkLOL

i often mak excuses with family members...one day my brother came 2 me for his project help..it was very urgent fr him, bt i even said ok 2  him only after IPK..he was soo mad at me tat day.LOL..then my fiance used to call around at 8...i was like a Big wht da?...i started making excuses...after some days he started giving me small what das.LOL... finally he found he has chosen a pagal as his life partner...he is coping up wit it now..  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ohmygodurgreatcuteyraizada84BornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

Aphrodite Senior Member
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Well...my mum dont like me watching serials...she new I started Geet...and she hated it and told me strickly not to start another serial...so when Geet finished I was very very very bored...so i started IPKkND...mum would ask me everyday...isn't Geet finished yet?!!and I would be like errr not yet...hehehe..but the hardest bit came during Ramadan...she asked me and i just couldn't lie...and I siad to her...sorry Ammi I have started another show...but it's too good...an I prOmis I want watch like crazy( i lied there too but me was not fasting then)I will only watch after my studies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20BornToShipArShiipkkndholic

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by Banaya1

The day the last maha Episode came on my mum was going to tell the guys family to come over for the official yes (like shagun I suppose) I said to my mum make sure they don't come on Saturday, I have an appointment. This was a lie, I ended up having to missing the 8pm episode on that Wednesday instead though. But thankfully as I live in the UK I got to watch it online before they arrived. My family were were so paranoid that they wouldn't let me go to my room alone whilst the guests were there. After 8:30pm my Masi said, well it's finished now, so I said to her when you came to my room a few hours earlier what do you think I was watching, she said an old episode. I told her no it was today's, why else do you think I'm sitting here so calmly? I don't think she was impressed.
Ha ha.. Oh My God !!

Before Shagun, did you get it in writing that he will let you watch the episode and re-runs and VMs and uncuts and love scenes and SBS/SBB and random videos related to SARUN?

Get it in writing LOLLOL

You are funny !!! I can imagine the scene LOLLOL
Lol! Damn it, I should have, but on the day of the shagun my mum said to my future mother in law, sorry if no one answered your call the other day, but between 8-8:30pm Mina doesn't answer the phone because she is watching Khushi on Star Plus.  Luckily the future MIL laughed and said I watch it too.  However, she also said but my son doesn't like it, he has got me Sky in my room so he doesn't have to watch it.  After that I have discussed with him that I am in isolation between 8-8:30pm.  He said "Oh we have a power cut in our area from 7:45pm to 8:45pm" to which I replied "So you are telling me to stay at my parents house until 8:30pm?" He didn't know what to say.  Then when he visited again my nephew felt the need to inform him that I watch 1 episode 4 times a day.  I think he got a bit worried.  But I think he'll let me watch SBS/SBB and random videos related to SARUN.  However, if I am lucky enough to get to meet them whilst they are in London, I think I might have to cheat / lie to him and my family again, mind you knowing my luck they'll spot me on Star Plus LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20ohmygodurgreatcuteyraizada84BornToShipArShiipkkndholicBarundeewani19FAYKHAN29

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I have become all anti-social ..cuz of this.. LOL

i cancel all hangouts, meets, movie plans, family gatherings.. if by any chance it falls on a 8.00 pm slot..
my family and friends r like- u can watch the repeat telecast psycho!!

And I say, no way, trps wud go down tht day!
And they reply, as if u alone contribute to 2.7 trps.. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

horse18gem_14ruby20ohmygodurgreatBanaya1BornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i pretend as if iam collecting notes from wiki...and preparing my assignments...
i will make sure if any1 is coming home will they arrive before 8...oh god no...they should not arrive...
i always cheat to sit on forum...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20BornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I check India forums on my I-phone throught the day! Whenever I have a break! IPKKND is my guilty pleasure! ARHI is my drug! LOL

ruby20ipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

BornToShipArShi IF-Dazzler
BornToShipArShi
BornToShipArShi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
oh happened with me
once i was on IF(thank god i had not logged innor any of the posts were opened) n my dad was at home. he came into the room n i minimised internet only to realise i had no substitute program running. he came n saw internet n opened it to my horror n was like which site is this n i was like i dont noe got this while searching trps just now as i was bored.looks like its called india forums.n my dad believed itLOL

also i sit on the computer to finish some ASSIGNMENTS which i end up doing at the last moment

Edited by 8888 - 04 September 2012 at 4:17am

ruby20cuteyraizada84ipkkndholic

Go to top