India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 2)

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
i do many times...i dont accompany mom if she wants to go anywhere aftre 6,then obviously i will miss ipkknd and many times i make bahanas so that we can leave at 8.30 if we have to go out somewhere...i got scolding manytimes for mu craziness but i dont mind anything for ipkkndTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14ruby20BornToShipArShiipkkndholic

melihoney IF-Dazzler
melihoney
melihoney

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yeah ofcourse, i tell u my story.

my hubby came home earlier by 7.45pm and said Maha, shall we move for the dinner tonight outside and i was so much excited.
Me - yes baby sure
Hubby - then get ready
(at that time my kids were sleeping, so i thought of that and said)
Me - Wait for sumtime then our kids will be awake and we shall move
Hubby - ok
Clock strucked 8 and i was ready to watch my beloved IPKKND and my hubby was somewhat disturbed at this and he said that
Hubby - Maha fast get ready its getting late 
and i was like what the and said
Me - dear we r moving for a dinner and it wont be too late if we move at 8.30. 
Hubby - If u wanna a dinner with me outside then get ready right now otherwise just drop the plan.
Me - very instantly i answered, ok drop. and 
we had a huge conversation that day yaar. He is pissed of me watching IPKKND and im pissed of his behaviour while im watching IPKKND.

I felt very bad though but i cant drop watching IPKKND at any cost. 

Edited by melihoney - 04 September 2012 at 1:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14ruby20asrasrasrasrohmygodurgreatcuteyraizada84PatatoBornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

Celebration Newbie
Celebration
Celebration

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Nope, I am pretty honest. And say what I do. But for something that can wait, I'll wait. It isn't going any where. And trust me when I say I freakin LOVE this show. Fav hindi serial by far. I thought Geet was good then I watch this and I am completely blown away. Yep I heart this show but I still wouldn't lie to watch it. I am pretty blunt and honest. But it does help that the show airs a 2pm where I am at.

Edited by Celebration - 04 September 2012 at 1:37am

ruby20BlueSpiritHopeleslyInLoveipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaargind

ahh...i do...tones f times...LOL...
Share some incidences Wink It will be fun !!! Big smile & we will get new ideas WinkLOL

Edited by ipkkndholic - 04 September 2012 at 2:19am
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

The day the last maha Episode came on my mum was going to tell the guys family to come over for the official yes (like shagun I suppose) I said to my mum make sure they don't come on Saturday, I have an appointment. This was a lie, I ended up having to missing the 8pm episode on that Wednesday instead though. But thankfully as I live in the UK I got to watch it online before they arrived. My family were were so paranoid that they wouldn't let me go to my room alone whilst the guests were there. After 8:30pm my Masi said, well it's finished now, so I said to her when you came to my room a few hours earlier what do you think I was watching, she said an old episode. I told her no it was today's, why else do you think I'm sitting here so calmly? I don't think she was impressed.
Ha ha.. Oh My God !!

Before Shagun, did you get it in writing that he will let you watch the episode and re-runs and VMs and uncuts and love scenes and SBS/SBB and random videos related to SARUN?

Get it in writing LOLLOL

You are funny !!! I can imagine the scene LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Banaya1BornToShipArShi

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Mine are quite standard excuses, if I am out at around 7 something I start getting restess and complaining about traffic and how I want to reach home ASAP. The last major excuse I remember is that during the Mahaepisode, it was one of my friends birthday. Additionally, had a relative at home. We had to drop the relative to bus stop and then go from there to the birthday party. Then I made excuse saying can't leave him to early at bus stop etc. So made sure to watch the episode and only the leave. And I was so late for the partyTongue

ruby20HopeleslyInLoveBornToShipArShiipkkndholic

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
OHH!! I do that day in and day out!!!LOL

My family offcourse knows 8 - 8:30 i am booked and so is the tv... i make sure no one is arnd me when i wtch it (which they are not aware of)... as i do not like interruptions... and i am prone to have it even if a single person arnd!! also as i am so lost in the episodes and i dont want anyone noticing me drooling over ARHI scenes ... Embarrassed(too embarrassing that will be) be it my 5 yrs old daughter even ...
so i pack her off to my moms place before that(she lives next door Tongue) saying i have conf calls and i cant have her arndWink
another fact is that i dont want my daughter watching serial and shows as i am strictly against it... 
she is allowed to watch only certain channels and shows which suit her age... 
such things easily influence the kids in a wrong manner which may not be visible but will impact their thinking... so i am strict abt what we watch when she is around...

oh ya .. .over wknds ... its been months that i have gone shopping and if there is any family function or so.. i wud try and avoid it as much as possible giving some excuses...

and guess what? i dont even work out these days as i feel i will miss out on the time that i can utilize on IF or UTube...LOL
i have put on sooo much!!Cry

so ya thats my bit for cheating/lying etc etc

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14deeparshiHopeleslyInLoveruby20MAGSTERBanaya1cuteyraizada84BornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

MAGSTER Senior Member
MAGSTER
MAGSTER

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Lol I haven't had any incidences yet ... I simply state to my family and friends what I'm doing and not to disturb me . Its more like I threaten them ... They all know when I'm watching IPKKND not interfer cos all hell will break loose

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20cuteyraizada84BornToShipArShiipkkndholicFAYKHAN29

Go to top