India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 12)

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I had to do it again for this Saturday's Maha Episode, my mum was going to invite guest for dinner, I said no I have an appointment on that day, now I have had to make an appointment with the hairdressers in the morning, just so that my mum doesn't get angry at me for lying LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

well i dont watch it on tv...as i live in canada, i can watch it during the day on my laptop, videos get uploaded by 11:30 am...so i find 20 mins anytime during the day to watch it...so i havent had to lie about it...

however i do remember once, i was in class and couldnt wait till class was over, so i can watch ipk...it was one of those episodes from payash's mehndi...the one where arnav kisses khushi on the cheek for the first time by the poolside...soon as my class ended at 12:30...i ran to the library to watch it there...my boyfriend called me up at 12:40 asking where i was and if i wanted to go for lunch before my next class started...and i had to lie to him saying that i need to print my report and submit it before 1 pm...i only have 20 mins to do that, so i cant talk right now...ill call u after 1 pm and meet up with u...but till then, dont disturb me cuz i have to print out alottaaa of papers and organize them all together in a folder and run to my professors office to submit it...

he was like okay okay chill, do ur work...ill wait...give me a call at 1 when ur done...i was like yaaa suree...

i saw the episode in 20 mins...gave him a call, went for lunch, and was smilinggg the wholeee timeee thinking about the episode...my bf kept saying u seem extra happy today...whts up? and i was like nothinggg...u look good today thats why...haha...woh bhi khush, mein bhi khush Wink
Ha ha... Loved it !! I could literally visualize the scene !! now, this is one lie I would never want to come out !! Embarrassed
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ENLIGHTENED1

not cheated but made excuses to just watch the on time   yeah
tell us about it ! Wink
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

I had to do it again for this Saturday's Maha Episode, my mum was going to invite guest for dinner, I said no I have an appointment on that day, now I have had to make an appointment with the hairdressers in the morning, just so that my mum doesn't get angry at me for lying LOL
Oh Oh !!! Now I hope she doesn't say that since your appointment was in the morning, lets call the guests in the evening Shocked All the best !
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
This holds especially for Maha episodes - what excuses to come up with to abandon social commitments , mall hopping , beach combing and sit at home!
I always go for the "oh this week was so hectic" i feel like staying home & resting tonight in contrast to the high pitched annoying squeals of  "oh back to work tomo please,please,please lets go out and enjoy the last few hours of freedom for the week" !
And if i am in my hometown almost all wedding receptions, birthday parties fall on Saturday evenings so the bahanas don't work out at all Ouch
simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Yes, i have said loads and loads of lies to see arshi...
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
so true.
.how much & how many times in wat all different ways i dont know...LOL
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
too many times now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: