India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have Cheated. Have YOU? (Page 10)

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I have this week whilst working but did make up for it by working extra afterwards as felt gulity

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyAddy

lol!
nope never done that this far
Oh really !!! Wow !
Am sure after reading the replies on this post, you would wonder if you are missing something WinkWinkLOLLOL
Anonymous007 Groupbie
Anonymous007
Anonymous007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl97

obviosly all the true fans do that 

agreeLOL
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rIDhid3rox

omg thts so nice of u LOLLOLalthough i pity ur hubby ROFL
and yeah i have done it many times...i give the reason of project for my parents and sit on if and yt oli to drool over arshi ROFLDay Dreaming
LOLLOL same pinch Embarrassed
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zo_Ora

OMG...i didnt count to hw many times i ve lied to my mom ...4 ipkknd...
i mean frm going out...2 visit the uncle and aunties...or parties...i hav made several excuses...saying im not feeling well...or i dont want 2 go 2day...or fought seriously wid my mom...cz she wanted badly that i go 2  a eid festival...bt 4 ipkknd i refused to go der...nd den my mom didnt talk 2 me 4 two days in a row!!!!...hahahha...WHEN IT COMES " IPKKND I CCAN DO ANY POSSIBLE THING Cool
LOLLOL IPKKND - Your mom's real enemy !!
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi894

Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by tanmana

i do many times...i dont accompany mom if she wants to go anywhere aftre 6,then obviously i will miss ipkknd and many times i make bahanas so that we can leave at 8.30 if we have to go out somewhere...i got scolding manytimes for mu craziness but i dont mind anything for ipkkndTongue
Big smile 1 year and 3 months - does yoir mom still ask you to go out after 6 pm? I doubt... LOLLOL
oyee I also do the same...after 6 don't go outside with anyone...i know I won't be able to return by 8...
I would rather sacrifice my afternoon nap n go anywhere with mom...but not after 6...i literally stare the clock!!
Now that's like a true fan !! Sacrificing (afternoon nap) like Khushi !!! LOLWink
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jen_x

The only excuse I use is I have homework to do! On my desk I will lay out textbooks and papers, and my laptop wud be on. There will be a tab for Microsoft, which is always blank LOL! then I have tabs open for IF! Hehe! Then another one for YouTube which I look up arshi videos and watched! Really none of my homeworks never gets done! Ever lol. That's why whenever my mom comes into my room, I put up the Microsoft tab page, she always ask me why it's always blank hehe! Cuz I don't need it haha
Aren't you the real-life Khushi Wink Innocent lies !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShi

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrasrasrasr

I simply say dont disturb me if any one will do that then they know what i will do...and my mom know that i luv Barun sOoO much...guess what one day i put barun's pic on my mom's phone screen and she was like What The LOoOlL.LOL... SO NO NEED ...HAHAHA Wink
One more thing she still have his pics in here phone cos i don't let here 2 delete them hehehe
So the side effect is also that - Viewers will turn murderous if they are forcefully kept away from IPKKND Angry LOL

Go to top