Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was in the forum and told everyone am studying
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

0H GOD COUNLESS TIMES I DO...

I CANCELLED TO GO TO MOVIE SAYING IAM NOT INTERESTED BUT ACTUALLY I WANTED TO ...U KNOW IPKKND IS DAMN FAV TO ALL ARSHIANS THAN ANY MOVIE πŸ˜Š
I POSTPONED THE TRIP TO GO TO MY VILLAGE IN WEEK ENDS TELLING MY PARENTS I HAVE SOME WORKπŸ˜‰ BECOZ SHOW WILL NOT AIR IN WEEKEND RIGHT????
I JUST SPEND MORE TIME IN IPKKND INDIA FORUMS..TELLING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ITS JUST MY NEW INTREST πŸ˜Š
NO OF SILLY LIES DAILY YAAAR JUAST TO C OUR SARUN 

I know.. my family is getting into a habit of me working (????) late night - coz that's the time I get some quiet and me time to drool over ARSHI !!! πŸ˜‰
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

I do this many times...

Sumtimes...I failed...but its fun...πŸ˜†

Talk about the failures πŸ˜‰ Would love to hear it !
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

By the end of this post, you may want to debate on the title.. but hear me out first...

I want to ask,

Have you cheated / lied / made excuses to stay back @ home to your family, friends, co-workers or anyone
- for watching IPKKND episodes
- for reading IF posts / making posts on IF
- for watching re-runs of the episodes
- for watching / drooling on ARSHI's Rabba vey?

Tells me?

Tell me your excuses, the incidences & ofcourse, if you ever got caught .. πŸ˜‰

Isn't it thrilling?

My common excuse to my dear hubby - I need to look @ some documents/emails (work you know) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
And then I drool over the documents/email (ooopppss I mean ARSHI) !!! πŸ˜†

I have done exactly what you have done... But I hubby has caught me most of the times because I tend you keep grinning smiling at the lappy/mobile...
Once he asked me what I was doing and I said office work .. what else... He turned ASR in an instant and shouted "dont ever lie to me" . It is not pleasant to have ASR in real life -LoL
But he has started accepting my obsession I believe.. now a days he only requests to switch off the tube light and turn on the side lamp as he wants to catch some sleep while I sit watching and rewatching the episodes...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My exp is that my hubby usually turns up back from work by 8.30 /9 pm . If he calls up and says hez started by 7.30, then it means he would reach around 8.15pm.. right in the middle of ipkkd airing.. i can't attend to him while i watch this serial.. so during those days my dhak dhak is more than khushiz .. so thrilling.. i used to pray pls. let traffic delay for 10 mins.. i'll finish watching this.. and then happy hubby times..

other than that yup i use the need to check and send emails or docs.. and drool over Barun.. infact my desktop and mobile contains his pics.. and my husband is in "shez a total crankster.. .. ignore" mode now-a-days..

when u r in love, you generally lie and cheat to ur parents etc abt where u go and what you speak or do.. now am once again in love with this serial.. so ipkkndholic.. cheat and lies and the thrill of meeting the love of ur life exisist for me with ipkknd thats why im hooked.. 😊
shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i do... while telling my roomates. i wanna check mails.. πŸ€£

Gaargind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IPKKND showtime (100 times)>>>>> ANYTHING in the world ... isn't that yet a known fact πŸ˜‰

Oh ! May be your fiance will try some ASR tricks for you !! How romantic will that be πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...well he s like ASR...lot f similarities..dats why i am getting addicted to IPK more n moreπŸ˜‰
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi894

ahhh...many many...!!

Do share with us.. it will be fun !!! πŸ˜‰
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

I Do most of my Work related to Studies Online..Soo...πŸ˜†

Yes.. I lied countless times to my Sis/Mom/Bro just to read IF posts and to watch ArHi's scenes on Youtube.. πŸ˜‰But now they all know about My "WORK" on Laptop...πŸ˜†

You can tell them that 4Lions have asked for volunteers to monitor the forums related to a show. And its part of your "Communication" / "marketing" curriculum.. so you are doing this "sort of" internship with 4Lions.. coz you can do it from wherever you are and managing your own time !!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did I just come up with the BEST excuse for EVERYONE??? πŸ˜‰
Delicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol never cheated
Watch whenever