Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I check India forums on my I-phone throught the day! Whenever I have a break! IPKKND is my guilty pleasure! ARHI is my drug! LOL

πŸ˜‰ So true.. I actually enabled a data plan just to check IF when I am out somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I have committed that sin a thousand times to watch ArhiπŸ˜†
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL! your post is so funny!
No, I never did that my family is not interested in what I do in my free time lol.
I am the only one watching this Indian show.
+ I never tried to skip anything as I always bring my laptop and other gadgets everywhere lol.
khushi81 thumbnail
This show just completely turns normal ppl into crazy lunatics, I've too been affected, I usually tell my two children not to disturb me in bathroom and watch with the sound down... That's the early version on net. πŸ˜†

And then watch again via sky planner in evening.

Anyway the craziest was, when I had a house full of guests at my house (live on my own), after lunch I made excuse to go bathroom... And watched ofcse...but stopped when I heard my sister inlaw upstairs looking for me...lol
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well i dont watch it on tv...as i live in canada, i can watch it during the day on my laptop, videos get uploaded by 11:30 am...so i find 20 mins anytime during the day to watch it...so i havent had to lie about it...

however i do remember once, i was in class and couldnt wait till class was over, so i can watch ipk...it was one of those episodes from payash's mehndi...the one where arnav kisses khushi on the cheek for the first time by the poolside...soon as my class ended at 12:30...i ran to the library to watch it there...my boyfriend called me up at 12:40 asking where i was and if i wanted to go for lunch before my next class started...and i had to lie to him saying that i need to print my report and submit it before 1 pm...i only have 20 mins to do that, so i cant talk right now...ill call u after 1 pm and meet up with u...but till then, dont disturb me cuz i have to print out alottaaa of papers and organize them all together in a folder and run to my professors office to submit it...

he was like okay okay chill, do ur work...ill wait...give me a call at 1 when ur done...i was like yaaa suree...

i saw the episode in 20 mins...gave him a call, went for lunch, and was smilinggg the wholeee timeee thinking about the episode...my bf kept saying u seem extra happy today...whts up? and i was like nothinggg...u look good today thats why...haha...woh bhi khush, mein bhi khush πŸ˜‰
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
not cheated but made excuses to just watch the on time   yeah
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banaya1

The day the last maha Episode came on my mum was going to tell the guys family to come over for the official yes (like shagun I suppose) I said to my mum make sure they don't come on Saturday, I have an appointment. This was a lie, I ended up having to missing the 8pm episode on that Wednesday instead though. But thankfully as I live in the UK I got to watch it online before they arrived. My family were were so paranoid that they wouldn't let me go to my room alone whilst the guests were there. After 8:30pm my Masi said, well it's finished now, so I said to her when you came to my room a few hours earlier what do you think I was watching, she said an old episode. I told her no it was today's, why else do you think I'm sitting here so calmly? I don't think she was impressed.

Lol
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 8888

oh happened with me
once i was on IF(thank god i had not logged innor any of the posts were opened) n my dad was at home. he came into the room n i minimised internet only to realise i had no substitute program running. he came n saw internet n opened it to my horror n was like which site is this n i was like i dont noe got this while searching trps just now as i was bored.looks like its called india forums.n my dad believed itπŸ˜†

also i sit on the computer to finish some ASSIGNMENTS which i end up doing at the last moment

πŸ˜‰  Wow !! That was a close call !
luvuarshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I really never can because if there's party at house the first thing kids to is come to my room and if I have to go somewhere my mom's like I'm not leaving you at home alone for so long.so never really can Edited by luvuARSHI - 11 years ago
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am doing it right now! I'm supposed to be studying .. its true though.. im working on my PhD in Arhi-nomics πŸ˜‰