Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: melihoney

yeah ofcourse, i tell u my story.

my hubby came home earlier by 7.45pm and said Maha, shall we move for the dinner tonight outside and i was so much excited.
Me - yes baby sure
Hubby - then get ready
(at that time my kids were sleeping, so i thought of that and said)
Me - Wait for sumtime then our kids will be awake and we shall move
Hubby - ok
Clock strucked 8 and i was ready to watch my beloved IPKKND and my hubby was somewhat disturbed at this and he said that
Hubby - Maha fast get ready its getting late 
and i was like what the and said
Me - dear we r moving for a dinner and it wont be too late if we move at 8.30. 
Hubby - If u wanna a dinner with me outside then get ready right now otherwise just drop the plan.
Me - very instantly i answered, ok drop. and 
we had a huge conversation that day yaar. He is pissed of me watching IPKKND and im pissed of his behaviour while im watching IPKKND.

I felt very bad though but i cant drop watching IPKKND at any cost. 

An instant "Ok Drop" --- Oh My God.. I can imagine the "romantic" conversation you two must have had afterwords !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are in big trouble girl !!! πŸ˜‰

House arrest for you - Ooops.. is that really a punishment for IPKKNDians? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Its actually a blessing !!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Do most of my Work related to Studies Online..Soo...πŸ˜†
Yes.. I lied countless times to my Sis/Mom/Bro just to read IF posts and to watch ArHi's scenes on Youtube.. πŸ˜‰But now they all know about My "WORK" on Laptop...πŸ˜†
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol!
nope never done that this far
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg thts so nice of u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†although i pity ur hubby πŸ€£
and yeah i have done it many times...i give the reason of project for my parents and sit on if and yt oli to drool over arshi πŸ€£
zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...i didnt count to hw many times i ve lied to my mom ...4 ipkknd...
i mean frm going out...2 visit the uncle and aunties...or parties...i hav made several excuses...saying im not feeling well...or i dont want 2 go 2day...or fought seriously wid my mom...cz she wanted badly that i go 2  a eid festival...bt 4 ipkknd i refused to go der...nd den my mom didnt talk 2 me 4 two days in a row!!!!...hahahha...WHEN IT COMES " IPKKND I CCAN DO ANY POSSIBLE THING πŸ˜Ž
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

πŸ˜ƒ 1 year and 3 months - does yoir mom still ask you to go out after 6 pm? I doubt... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oyee I also do the same...after 6 don't go outside with anyone...i know I won't be able to return by 8...
I would rather sacrifice my afternoon nap n go anywhere with mom...but not after 6...i literally stare the clock!!
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celebration

Nope, I am pretty honest. And say what I do. But for something that can wait, I'll wait. It isn't going any where. And trust me when I say I freakin LOVE this show. Fav hindi serial by far. I thought Geet was good then I watch this and I am completely blown away. Yep I heart this show but I still wouldn't lie to watch it. I am pretty blunt and honest. But it does help that the show airs a 2pm where I am at.

Oh dear.. while I appreciate your sincere belief and sticking to your principals - I can't deny that its way tooo much fun to make such stupid excuses to watch the show or do everything related to the show..

Try it for fun πŸ˜‰
Don't blame me if you get addicted to it !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ha ha.. Am kidding.. need I say that ? 😳😳
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The only excuse I use is I have homework to do! On my desk I will lay out textbooks and papers, and my laptop wud be on. There will be a tab for Microsoft, which is always blank LOL! then I have tabs open for IF! Hehe! Then another one for YouTube which I look up arshi videos and watched! Really none of my homeworks never gets done! Ever lol. That's why whenever my mom comes into my room, I put up the Microsoft tab page, she always ask me why it's always blank hehe! Cuz I don't need it haha
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

Mine are quite standard excuses, if I am out at around 7 something I start getting restess and complaining about traffic and how I want to reach home ASAP. The last major excuse I remember is that during the Mahaepisode, it was one of my friends birthday. Additionally, had a relative at home. We had to drop the relative to bus stop and then go from there to the birthday party. Then I made excuse saying can't leave him to early at bus stop etc. So made sure to watch the episode and only the leave. And I was so late for the partyπŸ˜›

Ha ha.. The relative must be wondering - since when did I become so near and dear to her !!! Wow !! She has changed - indeed !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Only if he knows the real reason behind this sudden affection ! πŸ˜†
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Oh God !! I am having way too much fun reading your replies !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Going back to where I left !!! πŸ˜‰