India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Soap and signals (Page 3)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
dadisa agar jagya ko dekh letin to woh jagya ko pakadtin aur  shiv se kehtin ki shiv beta ab tum ghar jao yeh sagai angunthi bhi wapas kar do kyonki ab mera raaj kunvar ghar wapas aa gaya hai ab main sagai anandi apne pote ke saath karaoongi .phir dadisa kehtin  jagya aur anandi se  ab tum dono ek doosre ko angunthi pehnao

rohini55 Goldie
rohini55
rohini55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Look, I don't think there is any disagreement among us. We are saying the same thing in different ways. I know it will be Ansh in the end  so this discussion is not about Ansh versus Jaan.

I was on the point of consistency in the  plot and characterisations. When DS changed from autocrat to progressive matriarch,  it was a tectonic shift brought about by Jag leaving Anandi and someone asking her if she would get her DIL remarried.  For DS it was her chance to do right by the little girl on whom she had committed untold atrocities and whose husband left her because the grandmother had indulged and pampered him.

Having taken the decision, DS, in typical fashion, went about the task with messianic zeal. She sent A after S, not caring about the possible damage that could cause to A's reputation. She didn't bother about village gossip or misgivings from her own children. She knew it was the right decision and she railroaded it.

My point of difference arises only one issue: How can the same woman who moved heaven and earth to get Ansh together,  bring J to the haveli knowing the pain that would cause A, knowing the fragile state of her mind?  How can she be insensitive to Shiv and his family who are bound not to like J's presence in the haveli?

If all this is a dream, and DS actually does not indulge J, the stupid fool, I'd be very, very happy. If on the other hand, she does bring him home , I would need to ask her these questions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarandhaUDEYbrick_redlavyrusha4003AnjanaYYZ

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
You should be very very happy Rohini. :) Are you ?

Did you hear DS say...Straight from the horses mouth that the distances are slowly but surely reducing :)

Edited by lavy - 04 September 2012 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

rohini55 Goldie
rohini55
rohini55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Was it just a dream? If it was , I'd indeed be very very happy because this forum has been buzzing wth speculation abt DS bringing him home. Even A supporters were upset to hear this. Am in ofice so have now way of knowing. Tell me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyrusha4003

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
it was Rohini. get your smiles now. DS also says that slowly but surely A and S are getting closer.

Get this too...In the precap the bikhari J comes over to haveli in his torn clothes and she ...drum rolll...turns her back to him while he catches her feet.

Now..go treat yourself to a Jalebi and a hot cup of tea.

Edited by lavy - 04 September 2012 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003poiu123

rohini55 Goldie
rohini55
rohini55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hugs and kisses lavy, it is rohini not ragini.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavy

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Oops. Sorry for the typo. So...did you have the chai Rohini?
sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
rohini i sort agree with anjana and others do i understand your fears...

I aalso feel if j is that repentant,  DS might take him back but that doesnt mean she will reconsider AS in the way they have developed her character later on - she is strong willed woman bound by also tradition and reputation and will not go back on her word.

. I understand what u are saying about the pregnancy though - ANsh shd happen and JaGa should reconcile if they can come to an understanding irrespective of the pregnancy. G  shld not be forced to , niether J shd be compelled to get back to each other because of this.

Infact i  think G's decision or first instinct to abort is a natural one , any woman under such circumstances, left behind after 8 years of marriage on a minor lie by a husband with whom she was always insecure would do.  Have been reading posts condemning this decision and am deeply troubled. abortion rights exist for woman to give birth to a child only when they want to do so and have the material, physical, emotional  capacity and desire to do so. Often even happily married people undertake abortion when they feel the time is not right. And under given circumstances , i completely see why G would not want to bring in a child  whose future she cannot gaurantee at this stage - and i can understand even being depressed on hearing this news right now...

Anyways i have a feeling Jand G will be redeemed and Ansh will live happily ever after Tongue ...then they can move toa nother generation Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmalavyrohini55rusha4003hookedadi2512aparnauma

Go to top