India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Did u notice...?

MoNaya_Indira IF-Dazzler
MoNaya_Indira
MoNaya_Indira

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Did u guys notice... When arnav is saying Khushi abt his past they had shown some flashbacks... N when arnav was saying that the other woman came to see his dad n he didn't see her face... Did u guys notice actually in the background the focus was on two women, one with her face covered with dupatta, and the other women with open hair sitting there... I think the woman with open hair is the one who is expected to have an affair with arnavs dad but actually not...n think the woman with her face covered is garima. I think garima is involved in telling the lie abt the affair which is actually not for some reason may be expecting something from arnavs chacha...I think the woman with open hair might be garimas sister n khushis mother... I think after that khushis parents died n garima might got cheated by arnavs Chacha n then she might feel guilty n might have adopted Khushi...

So according to my guess, no one is the culprit here except the situations around them... N garima is at fault as she herself accepted that she told a lie...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshi71yyy2krish3pieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top