India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Back to Good Old Days / Positivity?

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Not sure how many of you have seen the new promo. I have not, just read about it... Based on the promo Kunal will start working for Abhay Dewan with Siddhi as his boss!!Confused

I feel this is one step in the right directionThumbs Up... Atleast we will not see Kunal frequent Santosh Bar (hopefully). He will earn some money and respect...Clap SiNal will be seen together in the same frame and we can look forward to some good SiNal scenes... Day DreamingMaybe jealousy track as well.

The only negative is that CVs are not paying any attention on tracks to get rid of Richa, but this may come soon... (fingers crossed)Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSadoharesavariyasan_bsp020arabicaGayathri_MSKparadigm--AiSha--MalarkodiAnkitaKaranKarthiN90-Hima-stuti123Rajash

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Not sure how many of you have seen the new promo. I have not, just read about it... Based on the promo Kunal will start working for Abhay Dewan with Siddhi as his boss!!Confused

I feel this is one step in the right directionThumbs Up... Atleast we will not see Kunal frequent Santosh Bar (hopefully). He will earn some money and respect...Clap SiNal will be seen together in the same frame and we can look forward to some good SiNal scenes... Day DreamingMaybe jealousy track as well.

The only negative is that CVs are not paying any attention on tracks to get rid of Richa, but this may come soon... (fingers crossed)Angry

Well said shweta...

Somewhere i guess, Kunal working in abhay's firm with siddhi, leads richa to become jealous .. The track ultimately leads to richa's exposure.. (fingers crossed)

I saw the promo.. felt happy to see well-dressed kunal as a professional.. Smile
Smile

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 04 September 2012 at 12:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharearabicaMalarkodiAnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Well said shweta...
Somewhere i guess, Kunal working in abhay's firm with siddhi, leads richa to become jealous .. The track ultimately leads to richa's exposure.. (fingers crossed)

I saw the promo.. felt happy to see well-dressed kunal as a professional.. Smile
Smile
So he is done with his tapori look?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Well said shweta...

Smile

By jealousy - I meant Kunal feeling jealous of Siddhi & Abhay! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKKarthiN90

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Have nt watchd it but this office track wil b great to watch if they show it properly bcs they start but then mess up.Nd yes it can make richa jealous nd insecure again nd she wil start nonesense.But i dnt think kunal wil b jealous if he mu sid with abhay instead he wil b sad nd hurt thinking she lft him for wealth.Let's see what they show nd i have little faith in these cv's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaKarthiN90HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I hope you are right. I don't mind kunal working under siddhi. The man has worked as a waiter last week.. so, this will be a welcome change. I only hope he stays on the job even after seeing siddhi.. we need our dose of sinal nowEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaGayathri_MSKKarthiN90HitchHiker_

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Well said shweta...

Smile

By jealousy - I meant Kunal feeling jealous of Siddhi & Abhay! 

Shweta.. What i mean to say is, richa becomes jealous of seeing siddhi and kunal together...
Smile

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 04 September 2012 at 3:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaHitchHiker_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top