Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Aditya Kapadiya Image (Page 8)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
@SHilpa di ...thanks fr joining d league

@debs ...yaar sorry we called him doggy...i know we shud hv nt done dis ...its bad we know we insulted doggies ...hahahahaha

@debs ...starplus offcial FB says dat naz n devoleena r having n affair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by sbp1971

Sorry Deb, I will always dislike Shashu, like I always disliked Rashi.LOL And Moni is also on my list of disliked people.

Besides I think you are still stuck on Ahemji.WinkTongue

I dislike the character too Shilpa di.. Its just  a fun. 
I'm still stuck to Ahemji- u r right.. But I don't visit the forum anymore (maybe twice a week), nor do I comment on Naaz's profile..

Some gurlz had started saying some rumours about Naaz being a flirt, sick and attention-seeker.. I don't want to see all this regarding my favorite actor. So I only prefer seeing the reel character Ahem onscreen now.
. Cry
@ Debalina yeah they sprending rumours Angry  I think they are trying to get him off the show and plus they are simply jealous . Did u know the actor that plays Shashwat was in the movie Hari Puttar I was watching it the other day he plays Hari's older brother, he may be a good actor but I dislike his character like Moni 

Yes.. Dirty politics is being played. I hate seeing hate comments against Naaz and mud throwing on his character. So I prefer staying away.. Cry

We all dislike Aditya as Shaswat Deepika.. Hari puttar, hmm.. I didn't watch the film. Do u have pictures of that movie??

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TMK_lover

Originally posted by sbp1971

Sorry Deb, I will always dislike Shashu, like I always disliked Rashi.LOL And Moni is also on my list of disliked people.

Besides I think you are still stuck on Ahemji.WinkTongue

<font color="#333333" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I dislike the character too Shilpa di.. Its just a fun.
I'm still stuck to Ahemji- u r right.. But I don't visit the forum anymore (maybe twice a week), nor do I comment on Naaz's profile..

Some gurlz had started saying some rumours about Naaz being a flirt, sick and attention-seeker.. I don't want to see all this regarding my favorite actor. So I only prefer seeing the reel character Ahem onscreen now.</font>. Cry

@ Debalina yeah they sprending rumoursAngry I think they are trying to get him off the show and plus they are simply jealous . Did u know the actor that plays Shashwat was in the movie Hari Puttar I was watching it the other day he plays Hari's older brother, he may be a good actor but I dislike his character like Moni

<font color="#FF00CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Yes.. Dirty politics is being played. I hate seeing hate comments against Naaz and mud throwing on his character. So I prefer staying away.. Cry

We all dislike Aditya as Shaswat Deepika.. Hari puttar, hmm.. I didn't watch the film. Do u have pictures of that movie?? </font>
</font>

no i dnt sry plus i dnt know how to put pics on here lol
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

@SHilpa di ...thanks fr joining d league

@debs ...yaar sorry we called him doggy...i know we shud hv nt done dis ...its bad we know we insulted doggies ...hahahahaha

@debs ...starplus offcial FB says dat naz n devoleena r having n affair

its just article and a rumour Devoleena her self said it's a rumour about them dating plus we shoildn't be talking about another how on here

Edited by TMK_lover - 04 September 2012 at 9:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index