Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Deb, I will always dislike Shashu, like I always disliked Rashi.😆 And Moni is also on my list of disliked people.

Besides I think you are still stuck on Ahemji.😉😛
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Sorry Deb, I will always dislike Shashu, like I always disliked Rashi.😆 And Moni is also on my list of disliked people.

Besides I think you are still stuck on Ahemji.😉😛

I dislike the character too Shilpa di.. Its just  a fun. 
I'm still stuck to Ahemji- u r right.. But I don't visit the forum anymore (maybe twice a week), nor do I comment on Naaz's profile..

Some gurlz had started saying some rumours about Naaz being a flirt, sick and attention-seeker.. I don't want to see all this regarding my favorite actor. So I only prefer seeing the reel character Ahem onscreen now.
. 😭
Guggul thumbnail
Taani Dhruti.. And jo jo ne bhi Shashu ka insult kiya, main tumlogo se bohot naraz hu..
Dekho, Shashu kitna pyara hai.. Uska insult mat karo.. After all MK k pati hai woh, tumlogo ke jijaji.. 😉
Munde naal dekho ekbaar:

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

I'm still stuck to Ahemji- u r right.. But I don't visit the forum anymore (maybe twice a week), nor do I comment on Naaz's profile..

Some gurlz had started saying some rumours about Naaz being a flirt, sick and attention-seeker.. I don't want to see all this regarding my favorite actor. So I only prefer seeing the reel character Ahem onscreen now.
. 😭

I am sorry to hear that Deb, it is a shame. I don't watch the show nor visit the forum so I didn't know.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

. 😭

@ Debalina yeah they sprending rumours ðŸ˜¡  I think they are trying to get him off the show and plus they are simply jealous . Did u know the actor that plays Shahwat was in the movie Hari Puttar I was watching it the other day he plays Hari's older brother, he may be a good actor but i dislike his character like Moni 
Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@SHilpa di ...thanks fr joining d league

@debs ...yaar sorry we called him doggy...i know we shud hv nt done dis ...its bad we know we insulted doggies ...hahahahaha

@debs ...starplus offcial FB says dat naz n devoleena r having n affair
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: TMK_lover

@ Debalina yeah they sprending rumours ðŸ˜¡  I think they are trying to get him off the show and plus they are simply jealous . Did u know the actor that plays Shashwat was in the movie Hari Puttar I was watching it the other day he plays Hari's older brother, he may be a good actor but I dislike his character like Moni 

Yes.. Dirty politics is being played. I hate seeing hate comments against Naaz and mud throwing on his character. So I prefer staying away.. 😭

We all dislike Aditya as Shaswat Deepika.. Hari puttar, hmm.. I didn't watch the film. Do u have pictures of that movie??

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

<font color="#FF00CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Yes.. Dirty politics is being played. I hate seeing hate comments against Naaz and mud throwing on his character. So I prefer staying away.. 😭

We all dislike Aditya as Shaswat Deepika.. Hari puttar, hmm.. I didn't watch the film. Do u have pictures of that movie?? </font>
</font>

no i dnt sry plus i dnt know how to put pics on here lol
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

@SHilpa di ...thanks fr joining d league

@debs ...yaar sorry we called him doggy...i know we shud hv nt done dis ...its bad we know we insulted doggies ...hahahahaha

@debs ...starplus offcial FB says dat naz n devoleena r having n affair

its just article and a rumour Devoleena her self said it's a rumour about them dating plus we shoildn't be talking about another how on here Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago