Sinal - soo near yet soo far ...

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi ,alot has been already said about yesterdayz terrific sinal scene ...so just thought of giving my two cents on it too😳...honestly i do not cry soo easily while watching either TV shows or movies ...but after watching yesterdayz sinal scens i was simply moved to tears 😭...it was such a beautiful , nd well exceuted scene πŸ‘ ...with a top notch performance by both Sameer nd Keerti ...gosh i did get goosebumps watching sinal in da same frame after soo long and in such a setting ...sinal were soo near to each other yet soo far away from each other ...the pain , the yearning , the longing ...everything was potrayed soo beautifully by both of them ...though they dint communicate ...but their eyes did all the talking ...it spoke of how much deeply both of them love each other ...though they have lost their precious 9 years together ...but still no love has been lost between them ...their facial expressions beautifully conveyed about their love ,the pain both of them are undergoing on being away from each other ...it was a very very amazingly potrayed scene ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this particular scene has made a special entry in my lis of most fav sinal moments ...the intensity ,passion , longing ,yearning ...everything was potrayed through a single facial expression ...this is called ACTING ...simply loved da way siddhi held kunal's hand ...nd her expressions of pain yet a deep sense of satisfaction wen the love of her life , her husband touched her ankle ...nd the moment kunal hands over her phone to her nd both come face to face ...gosh i cant describe that scene in words ...time seemed to freeze in dat very moment ...such was the execution nd intensity of da scene ...seriously i have never been attached to any ficition characters as much as i am too sinal...they have such a deep impact on me ..which no other tv couple has ever had ...they are way too special ...nd the way i feel for them i have never felt for any fictional couple 😳...

nd wat do i say abt Sameer Keerti ...their cheimstry , magic , passion  is such dat no other TV couple can even come close to them in my opinion ...have never seen such an intense nd passionate chemistry ever before on TV ...both of them did a marvellous job in yesterdayz sinal scene ...they actually manage to breath life in the characters of sinal ...nd make them soo realistic ...kudos to both of them πŸ‘β­οΈ...

last but not the least ...a special thanks to cvs ...all these days i have been critisisng nd bashing them left right nd centre ...though my grudge against them is still intact nd still da same ...yet i would like to thank them for giving us such an intensely mindblowing nd well excuted sinal scene ...credit shuld be given where it is due after allπŸ˜‰...

nd ofcourse special thanks to Ekta ...for choosing Sameer nd Keerti for da characters of kunal nd siddhi ...nd giving such a magical nd special couple named Sinal...no other actor would have been able to do justice to these characters as much as Sameer Keerti are doing ...πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Ekta defintely has a knack of creating such magical onscreen couples for sure...😊

thanx for putting up with my loong post ...after ages i was soo happy yet overwhelmed after
seeing an epi of parichay ..dat couldnt control my emotions...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
you stole the words from my mouth.. It was a brilliantly executed scene... the direction, the acting, the background music.. 
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey stuti, i loved d way the way described ur thoughts of the scene those n pained emotions...n everything...
i guess almost everyone of us is feeling this way...n i am just left speechless...
thanks so much for those words i totally agree wid them...
SAMEER SIR and KEERTI did a fantastic job simply outstanding...
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have one question... I thought it would be apt to post it in this thread since it relates to the last scene of yesterday's epsiode...

Kunal sees the driver and starts stepping backwards, the logical reason that we can give is - he is scared that Siddhi will try to take AC away from him & the fact that she had left him saying she does not want to see him again... πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

When Kunal starts moving away instead of walking behind him and trying to talk to him why does Siddhi get into the car??? What is the use of crying in the car when she could have spoken to him????
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

I have one question... I thought it would be apt to post it in this thread since it relates to the last scene of yesterday's epsiode...

Kunal sees the driver and starts stepping backwards, the logical reason that we can give is - he is scared that Siddhi will try to take AC away from him & the fact that she had left him saying she does not want to see him again... πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

When Kunal starts moving away instead of walking behind him and trying to talk to him why does Siddhi get into the car??? What is the use of crying in the car when she could have spoken to him????

I want to know why the car was moving at 5km / hour!
Ok that apart I think the reason being she thinks all is over , Kunal stepped away , did not stop when she called out and she must have thought K is married to R and about their kid so she must have stopped herself and decided to the car's upholstery!πŸ˜†

As for Kunal I belive the reason he stepped away is not just because of his insecurity regarding kid but more so because he too feels all is over and that Sid has moved on in life and he has no place there!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post Stuti. I agree, they were so close physically but miles apart because of all the MUs. Hope they clear the MUs one by one. 

@Shweta - I think both noticed that they longed for each other but then both felt it was too late and that each other had moved on in their lives that it was useless to talk anymore. And Siddhi had a moch in her ankle..so, may be she couldn't walk faster to catch up with him. But that is the reason she told Abhay in the precap that its too late now. They think the other had moved on!
paradigm thumbnail
Both were under the misconception that the other person had moved on.. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Chitra and Hima.. sounds like a logical explanation... both thought that they have moved on in life...

5 km/hr ---->>> Driver felt guilty about disturbing SiNal eye-lock... So decided to help Siddhi by driving slowly... allowing her to look at Kunal for the maximum time..
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Thanks Chitra and Hima.. sounds like a logical explanation... both thought that they have moved on in life...

5 km/hr ---->>> Driver felt guilty about disturbing SiNal eye-lock... So decided to help Siddhi by driving slowly... allowing her to look at Kunal for the maximum time..

Aww what a sweet driver , perhaps the only person on the show to do something good for SINAL!