Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 9)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Trust me now i started to feel will even virat get a chota role to play in this??or will he be just ignored??

you never know shravani .. Out of my experience ...i am not keep my hopes high for Virat's role.. if he is given a meatier role in all this it would be a definite treat to watch ...but ignoring him completely might not go down well with the story or track...after all he loves her for heaven's sake.. can the CVs keep him away .. it doesn't make sense to me .. does it Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

^^^There is no right or wrong answer for this one.. just as life isn't black and white

jeevika is in a rock and a hard place but her decision is made...

How can she see her present wisping away..

and similarily Virat...how can he see his life being taken away in front of him..

I think a drowning man will clutch at any straws because whether you like it or not ..Life is always first...and I think Virat will want the marrow donation to happen at any cost but that doesnot mean he is going against Maanvi but only but what he thinks is right for both of them..

but I do want ..is Maanvi to understand her sister better..and understand where she is coming from..cause at the end she is also scared..

Thanks for the lovely reply dear..  you are so right .. there is nothing or no one right or wrong in this..

well made points @ bold Clap well M understands where J is coming from and J also understands were M is coming from.. it is the complex situation which is painstaking for each of them ...
--Aarzoo-- Senior Member
--Aarzoo--
--Aarzoo--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post =D Virat should support her and not go against her

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

thank you Munni for such a sweet reply :-) I am really scared to see how his stand will be shown..Will it be shown properly or not ? I can't see him choosing any of the two..want him to be a selfless lover ,but can't either see him sitting helplessly doing nothing...
Too tough a call, lets see if it gets enough focus..

P.S. We all know Manvi will be saved eventually,and abortion will happen too and quite obviously, Manvi can't be shown sulking over it and feeling guilty about it till the show is on air.. so does that mean, they will show Manvi getting convinced somehow ?? Or will it go the miscarriage way instead of abortion to justify both Jeevika and Manvi ??

Rashi my pleasure dear.. 

@bold.. this is what shravani said just now.. will he get enough focus.. is what we have to wait and watch .. his love is on the verge of death,,,will he be ignored just like that .. he is not inder chachu or kadambari chachi to be ignored just like that .. 

miscarriage may not support balidaan..but surely lot of convincing from her di and jiju .. and here i am not sure if Virat will be included in the convincing part ..ufff too many complications ,,
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by screen22

Virat will be in a rough place of whose side he should take, he knows that maanvi could could not live a life knowing that the baby's life was taken?  she just would not be our maanvi?

If virat takes jeevika's side then it will show that he only wants maanvi to live no matter what happens, that is not the true lover that he is?

Confussing and a big dilemma?

"Main tumhe kuchh nahi hone doonga,kuch bhi nahi" "is Janam mein toh kya, able janam mein bhi" "maine is patte ko kuch bhi nahi hone diya, kitni aandhi toofaan aaye fir bhi"

Please can someone tell me the above in English?

it is indeed very confusing and very complicated and tough situation .. it is like walking on the double edged sword for Virat ...

@bold - Here is the English translation... sorry for replying so late 

I will not let anything happen to you .. ANYTHING..not only in this life but in the next as well.. 
I did not let anything happen to this leaf.. even after so much storm and wind ..
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

after watching todays episode ...am sure dat viru will be in manu's side...
do u think so sweety . that would be great 
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Hmmm...I think they will show this...
They are not some Ekta-crap to break the jodis..
Virika are together in this testing times...I hope same for VirMan...

definitely EHM is a unique show.. unlike Ekta Maiyya's where she breaks the jodisLOL

yeah i want virat and Viren to support and stand by their partners .. in crisis .. 
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by shrav_virman

Trust me now i started to feel will even virat get a chota role to play in this??or will he be just ignored??

</div><div>
you never know shravani .. Out of my experience ...i am not keep my hopes high for Virat's role.. if he is given a meatier role in all this it would be a definite treat to watch ...but ignoring him completely might not go down well with the story or track...after all he loves her for heaven's sake.. can the CVs keep him away .. it doesn't make sense to me .. does itConfused
neither it makes sense to me..dunno what cvs have planned for us but i just hope virat gets A SMALL part to play in all this..i guess for this i will have to wait for todays episode..

munnihyderabad

Go to top