Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 8)

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I have been chanting this the whole day -______-
okay, one more time...

WE WANT VIRAAT'S MONOLOGUE AND DILEMMA, HIS BREAK-DOWN SCENE ON FEAR OF LOSING MANVI... WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT !!!!!!!!

Maham Nicely written as usual Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702munnihyderabad...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

I have been chanting this the whole day -______-
okay, one more time...

WE WANT VIRAAT'S MONOLOGUE AND DILEMMA, HIS BREAK-DOWN SCENE ON FEAR OF LOSING MANVI... WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT !!!!!!!!

Maham Nicely written as usual Heart

YES!! Humari maangain poori karo!! Virat ka breakdown show karo!! Angry LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiimunnihyderabadapplenpeaches

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Wow.. wow munni... a good post...

I agree that Virat should support Maanvi in her decision, not only bcos Maanvi will be half dead if J aborts for child, but also bcos he is selfless enough to ask his brother to risk his unborn baby for Virat's future happiness. That is the new Virat.

Having said all that I also want J to somehow become M's donor. So that I am happy Wink (LOL.. I am one selfish girl!)

Edited by sonuni - 04 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post Munni <3Hug

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelicDemon

wonderfully said...Clap

that is the Viraat I want to see...standing by Maanvi, knowing that he might just lose her 
rather than standing beside Jeevs like the everyday Romeo.

Thank you dear . @bold well said.. rather than everyday romeo .. i don't want Virat to stand opposite to Maanvi in her so called last days... and she should not feel that she is all alone.. when Viren supports and stands by Jeevika.. I want Virat to stand by Maanvi .. in spite of knowing that he might lose her...
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovevirat21

wow, probably the best topic i have ever read. simply amaaazing for someone to understand that depth of virats character. i too hope the cv's honour what you have just said, personally i cant see him giving his brother and father figure viren a hell such as that, since he knows what its like to be losing someone to death so why do that to someone else, but who knows what cv's have in store for us. i hope they dont ruin his character, ... but something tells me, if they do go down that route (which i hope not), they'll do it in such style that virat will actually still be seen as selfless and beautiful inside out...
lets see...

wow thank you for your kinds words Embarrassed ,,, loved your take on it and @bold very well said .. whatever and wherever Virat does hopefully it comes out as wonderfully as ever... for me Virat is such a character which I have never seen in any fiction ... saari heros ek taraf .. Virat is on the other side for me..Embarrassed
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Trust me now i started to feel will even virat get a chota role to play in this??or will he be just ignored??

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

OMG ! Thanks a lot for reply Dear.First of thank you for reading this longest one ! I couldn't help But to write it down :D and Wanna say that Its always pleasure to peep in your post and get whole new perspective & essence with characters.Your each post is written with clear sense of character & their approach ! Pls keep posting more :D !Big smile

wow dear.. you are really a sweet girl (donno your name)  your post was not long at all... and it is always a treat to read long posts ...Big smile thank you for your kind words..I am touched trulyHug

Coming to Virat ! I can give up If I m asked to put in circumstances alike him.some time It seems like easy to give away life it self rather to take some decision.I'll totally back up him what ever he decide to be by side for sure.He cant JUST let Maanvi die like that if shes calling her Death like this.so as he cant support J; in abortion too.what he should do than ? Hes in dilemma what ever he decided would be out of his own maturity what he has seen in life up till now.Hes matured enough to take his own stand with that standing for Maanvi.You cant expect people to be fair or right It each time Since life is just too Dark to be explored some time.Lets see How they gonna make it Since only things makes sense with this show now a days is emotions.

very well written ..i loved the lines @bold..yeah life is not fair and people should not be expected be to take fair decisions,. as always I want Virat to follow his heart... just as he did all these days ...

even if He stand against M that would be FOR her only in court case .Thats what I feel.Even if hes not in support of J to abort.J would be one convince him slowly seems like ! Life worth 22 years matters at the end than few months old unborn child ! ( Ah ! Its to easy to say than to be exprienced But yet M 's life is much more importance any day no )

I agree, all these sisters standing against each other.. or in case of VirMan stand against each other.. it will be FOR the sake of the others.. relations are very complicated where you need to fight with the most loved person only because you love them more than anything

Its been 10 years now I hv been watching the shows.How from Typical K soaps from where Soap world grown up or Did not ever !LOL dunno reallyTongueLOL.shows comes & Goes so as favorites keeps on changing But this show has really something new to offer/explore in terms of relation/drama & emotions in soap world .I just hope looking it at Its own complications writers do justify everything coming on the way & It does make sense !

I have been watching for more than 20 years ...LOL and I can assure and stand by it that no show ever touched the human relations and the emotions with such depth .. and so much love and understanding ...all shows are based on misunderstanding while this show is based on love and understanding ..BTW .. Ekta maiyya ruined yet another jodi of Arjun and Purvi (which is so expected of her)

my reply in blueSmile

-SweetGirl-

Go to top