Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 6)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Completely agree with u. And i want him to stand with manvi as here matter is abt unborn baby nt abt selfless luv. Nt only for manvi bt also for virat lyf would b like any disaster if jeevika aborted the child to save manvi. Even i want him to support manvi.

Astha.. thanks .. for me it is all about M's guilt and pain which she has to endure .. each moment of her life.. that she got back her life,,wish Virat realize this and stand by her - I know for that he will have to be really stone hearted .. but M shouldn't feel that no one understands her perspective and her pain and her wish to see her dii happy 

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thank you Munni for such a sweet reply :-) I am really scared to see how his stand will be shown..Will it be shown properly or not ? I can't see him choosing any of the two..want him to be a selfless lover ,but can't either see him sitting helplessly doing nothing...
Too tough a call, lets see if it gets enough focus..

P.S. We all know Manvi will be saved eventually,and abortion will happen too and quite obviously, Manvi can't be shown sulking over it and feeling guilty about it till the show is on air.. so does that mean, they will show Manvi getting convinced somehow ?? Or will it go the miscarriage way instead of abortion to justify both Jeevika and Manvi ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22js1234madhu0702munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Agree with you munni,the thing is very complex now..according to spoilers,virat will take jeevs side..and if dat is true then m sure he mit have thought from jeevs point of view but i dont want maanvi to feel alone..and it would be nice to see if it virman vs virika..

it is really tough to think from audience perspective shravs.. lets see how much turmoil the characters will go through in the toughest phase of their lives...

would be nice to see their partners supporting them.. but i don't know where it will leave Mannu in all this.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

thank you Munni for such a sweet reply :-) I am really scared to see how his stand will be shown..Will it be shown properly or not ? I can't see him choosing any of the two..want him to be a selfless lover ,but can't either see him sitting helplessly doing nothing...

P.S. We all know Manvi will be saved eventually,and abortion will happen too and quite obviously, Manvi can't be shown sulking over it and feeling guilty about it till the show is on air.. so does that mean, they will show Manvi getting convinced somehow ?? Or will it go the miscarriage way instead of abortion to justify both Jeevika and Manvi ??

Rashi, I dont think they will be going the miscarriage way, because then there is no balidaan from J, right?? I mean, its not something that is in J's hands but abortion will be like Jeevika's decision, however a tough one it may be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiijs1234munnihyderabad

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Originally posted by Rashiii

Rashi, I dont think they will be going the miscarriage way, because then there is no balidaan from J, right?? I mean, its not something that is in J's hands but abortion will be like Jeevika's decision, however a tough one it may be.

trueee that Madhu, balidaan thing won't happen then, so basically they will show Manvi getting convinced about it ? Coz by all technical means, she can't be shown guilty in rest of the EHMMBH... ? wonder how will they convince her, without ruining her character...Weird weird situation.. Anyways the post is on Viraat, I am going off topic I guess :P

Edited by Rashiiii - 04 September 2012 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702munnihyderabad

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Virat will be in a rough place of whose side he should take, he knows that maanvi could could not live a life knowing that the baby's life was taken?  she just would not be our maanvi?

If virat takes jeevika's side then it will show that he only wants maanvi to live no matter what happens, that is not the true lover that he is?

Confussing and a big dilemma?

"Main tumhe kuchh nahi hone doonga,kuch bhi nahi" "is Janam mein toh kya, able janam mein bhi" "maine is patte ko kuch bhi nahi hone diya, kitni aandhi toofaan aaye fir bhi"

Please can someone tell me the above in English?

Edited by screen22 - 04 September 2012 at 3:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Aswathy-

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
after watching todays episode ...am sure dat viru will be in manu's side...

munnihyderabad

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by viratmanvi

finally u made a post.Big smile
n cuming to d post
di i very well agree wid u..
virat akways has been shown as a selfless lover he understands manvi more dan ny1 else
in dis situation first manvi going against her di wud need her lot of supoort coz from outerside she wud potray to b strong but from inner side fightin wid her own di wud defintely break her down
i want virat to stand wid manvi n support her like always he has supoorted her
plus virat too noes wht di n chtuku happiness stands for manvi
so m too hoping dat virat supoorts manvi n i too want j to b d doanr
i m compltely suporting j sorry to b a stone hearted here but v can have kids later to but wud she ever get back mannu?n if d relation is like jeeman den toh surely i wud support d decision to abort.as i cannot imagine my life widout my sis.

ash .. finally made a post LOL

I loved the points @bold - very well said.. let Jeevika and Viren do their share. but there should be someone standing by her and supporting her when she is crumbling within herself fighting against her di and standing close to death .. Ouch

n datsum1 wud b definetly her partner n soon to becum life partner viraatEmbarrassed

munnihyderabad

Go to top