Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 5)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_x.

Woww nice post, I would love to see Virat in Maanvi's team!

thanks shona.. but as per spoilers.. virat supports his bhabhi ... 

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

You are definitely not offending anyone.Rather I wanna say Thanks a ton for this honest and perfectly analyzed post for one of the Best character of the show called Virat Whos epitome of true lover in real sense in show.Well going with upcoming Twist Its like J & M standing each other for each others happiness.For sisters;s perspective What matters most is each others happiness so they can give away anything same thing gonna happen.Maanvi to give away her life & J to give away her baby.The tough call is for their respective partner to look fair ,not mean yet to stand by their views & their love for their partners.Its most complicated circumstances I hv ever got to see on Indian television actully.I JUST hope they are not ending up ruining any of character sake of drama.Things are NOT easy to be said than done.what ever will be decided will leave its mark for ever on character & their life and their internal relations.Talking about Virat.Hes the one would be having biggest dilemma of his life here to stand by who and to support whom.I m totally convinced that no matter whom he stands by he'll be talking care of her would be JUST there in each moments with her in this deadly circumstances.Which we shown last night.Hes just there when she wakes up.so thats clear How hes coming as caring lover in this phase.

thank you dear.. always a treat to read your views..Embarrassed @ bold - even i haven't seen such complicated circumstances on Indian TV for the last 20 years...and I wish and pray they don't ruin any character.. but I  just want this phase to outshine and strengthen each character beyond our imagination and 

@red - what can i say, except ClapStar he will be the one actually be in dilemma... J is determined with what she has to do ..M is clear what she wants to do..Virat will be in a dilemma.. either ways it will be his loss...

About Decision .Well Hes the one WHO understands Maanvi the MOST in the world.When I say most I really mean it.He can read/understand each move of her without even words.He would be totally getting the point of Maanvi and her love & concern for her Di /chutku & Problems that would damage her di's married life.Hes the one understands What DI is for Mannu(Its Mannu yeah). But the question is He too knows What  MAANVI his most beloved partner his ZINDAGI  is for him here !! Well Here it becomes too comlex the whole matter.How he can let his love die supporting her decision ? How would be support aborting Chutku  about he knows happiness of his Bhai & bhabhi & his own love Maanvi too ? With saying that Most emotionally twisted concern is When Maanvi her self confessed to him How she wanna live with her for ever ! Maanvi never said this thing to ANY one.Its ONLY her Virat to whom she said it.So basically the matter is Hes aware with her love for her Di & reason behind her decision to go against abortion at a same time He would be ONLY one to know the pain of Maanvi while she takes this decision.Since hes directly calling her death (Which she never wanted) by not letting J to abort.So the pain/turmoil Maanvi gonna go though after that beside her act Which will be seen by all May appreciated/Not/But In real sense The whole scenario could be seen & understood well from Maanvi's perspective would be by Virat ONLY.And with knowing everything Still he needs to stand for his own love and/or Chtku ? How & Why for whom he has to decide perspective too When life has not left any way otherwise !

@bold and @red - i loved all those.. very precisely written about where Virat stands in this.. Thanks for this 

LOL ! I m too much ! Hope I hv not bored anyone with my longest post.But Its Virat for whom the phase is too impossible to be looked fair ,not mean & decided the right.Since Situation has its own too detailed complexity.Hope writers dont disappoint us with his portrayal.What ever He'll be HERO for ever.atleast for me :) 

hope so dear .. i don't want any character to be portrayed out of sync for the sake of drama.  

thanks again for the wonderful reply .. ,my reply in blue :))

OMG ! Thanks a lot for reply Dear.First of thank you for reading this longest one ! I couldn't help But to write it down :D and Wanna say that Its always pleasure to peep in your post and get whole new perspective & essence with characters.Your each post is written with clear sense of character & their approach ! Pls keep posting more :D !Big smileComing to Virat ! I can give up If I m asked to put in circumstances alike him.some time It seems like easy to give away life it self rather to take some decision.I'll totally back up him what ever he decide to be by side for sure.He cant JUST let Maanvi die like that if shes calling her Death like this.so as he cant support J; in abortion too.what he should do than ? Hes in dilemma what ever he decided would be out of his own maturity what he has seen in life up till now.Hes matured enough to take his own stand with that standing for Maanvi.You cant expect people to be fair or right It each time Since life is just too Dark to be explored some time.Lets see How they gonna make it Since only things makes sense with this show now a days is emotions.

even if He stand against M that would be FOR her only in court case .Thats what I feel.Even if hes not in support of J to abort.J would be one convince him slowly seems like ! Life worth 22 years matters at the end than few months old unborn child ! ( Ah ! Its to easy to say than to be exprienced But yet M 's life is much more importance any day no )

Its been 10 years now I hv been watching the shows.How from Typical K soaps from where Soap world grown up or Did not ever !LOL dunno reallyTongueLOL.shows comes & Goes so as favorites keeps on changing But this show has really something new to offer/explore in terms of relation/drama & emotions in soap world .I just hope looking it at Its own complications writers do justify everything coming on the way & It does make sense !

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 04 September 2012 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22munnihyderabad-Aswathy-

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

viraat can support maanvi but it doesnt go wid wid what importance Maanvi has in Viraat's life...we all know that Maanvi is Everything for Virat...coz obv he loves her so he's ready to do anythingg to save her...if he will go against the abortion that wud be weird coz then he's kinda choosing death for Maanvi..n if they show tht Viren is ok wid abortion, then there no reason tht Virat go against it
and being selfish or not..thats a different thing

I know rabz... it is like treading on a  double edged sword for Virat .. but someone, i wish understands Maanvi;s guilt and her perspective ..No doubt J will do what she ought to do.. but that does not necessarily mean Virat has to overlook Maanvi's perspective.,. it is quite complicated situation every .,. specially for Virat - J, M and Viren all know what they want ... and they will go ahead,,, but Virat.. either way it is a loss for him...even if he is with M or against M... 

I find relations more complicated than the networking protocols and IPV6 addressing 
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Agree with you completely MunniSmile

You know what, this is how I always imagined it if at all this court room scenario happens. Viren with Maanvi and Virat with Jeevika is not working for me logically and emotionally too.

IMO, Virat should stand with Manvi though he does not want to lose her. Because, he understands Manvi in and out. He should know that even if Manvi is saved by J, she will not be able to live her life with guilt over killing her di's baby. 

Also on the other side, Viren should accept J's decision though I do understand how tough it will be for him. For the sake of his wife, his brother and for his saali sahiba.

Though I am cursing CVs fo the recent episodes and the court room scenario, I would give them full marks if they are gonna do this wayLOL

Well, if they go with Virat-Jeevs and Viren-Mannu, then **** you CVsAngry

Oh and yeah, its nice to see your post after a very long time, if I am not wrongWink

Thank you Madhu... Viren will not go against J... he will be initially heartbroken.. and sad and angry but he understands what Mannu means for J .. I want the same from Virat .. even if it meant to loose M or win M.. he has to support her.. either way - Virat will be in the toughest situation and dilemma.. he will end up loosing either way...

@bold - i loved those lines madhu... yeah it's been ages since i made a post and glad u like it.. once i am done with my OS .. will try to make more posts Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
^^^There is no right or wrong answer for this one.. just as life isn't black and white

jeevika is in a rock and a hard place but her decision is made...

How can she see her present wisping away..

and similarily Virat...how can he see his life being taken away in front of him..

I think a drowning man will clutch at any straws because whether you like it or not ..Life is always first...and I think Virat will want the marrow donation to happen at any cost but that doesnot mean he is going against Maanvi but only but what he thinks is right for both of them..

but I do want ..is Maanvi to understand her sister better..and understand where she is coming from..cause at the end she is also scared..

Edited by current - 04 September 2012 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuscreen22munnihyderabad...Maham...

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramya27

totaly agree with u... loved ur post

thanks ramya...Smile glad u liked it 
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuchaMulay

Gr8 post! I wish they at least show Virat in a dilemma what to do and ponder over these points the way you have.

If this happens, nothing like it!

thanks rucha... 

@ bold . lovely take... I want him to ponder over Maanvi's perspective.. when alone he needs to think from either side of the coin .. if the CVs give us any scene like that It would worth watching Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

Totally Agree with ur post i really want Virat to stand by Mannu nd prove his selfless love once again!!After yesterdays episode nd J's confession to Vji my hopes are high that may be its going to be VirMan vs Virika<3

thanks Lumzz.. let's see how we will be treated by the CVs... Virat standing my Maanvi inspite of knowing she might end up on her life.. would be very hard and will have Virat in profound despair which i would love to see ..

Go to top