Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 2)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
True...I would be very disappointed if Virat doesn't support Maanvi...his love can't be this selfish 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
You are definitely not offending anyone.Rather I wanna say Thanks a ton for this honest and perfectly analyzed post for one of the Best character of the show called Virat Whos epitome of true lover in real sense in show.Well going with upcoming Twist Its like J & M standing each other for each others happiness.For sisters;s perspective What matters most is each others happiness so they can give away anything same thing gonna happen.Maanvi to give away her life & J to give away her baby.The tough call is for their respective partner to look fair ,not mean yet to stand by their views & their love for their partners.Its most complicated circumstances I hv ever got to see on Indian television actully.I JUST hope they are not ending up ruining any of character sake of drama.Things are NOT easy to be said than done.what ever will be decided will leave its mark for ever on character & their life and their internal relations.Talking about Virat.Hes the one would be having biggest dilemma of his life here to stand by who and to support whom.I m totally convinced that no matter whom he stands by he'll be talking care of her would be JUST there in each moments with her in this deadly circumstances.Which we shown last night.Hes just there when she wakes up.so thats clear How hes coming as caring lover in this phase.

About Decision .Well Hes the one WHO understands Maanvi the MOST in the world.When I say most I really mean it.He can read/understand each move of her without even words.He would be totally getting the point of Maanvi and her love & concern for her Di /chutku & Problems that would damage her di's married life.Hes the one understands What DI is for Mannu(Its Mannu yeah). But the question is He too knows What  MAANVI his most beloved partner his ZINDAGI  is for him here !! Well Here it becomes too comlex the whole matter.How he can let his love die supporting her decision ? How would be support aborting Chutku  about he knows happiness of his Bhai & bhabhi & his own love Maanvi too ? With saying that Most emotionally twisted concern is When Maanvi her self confessed to him How she wanna live with her for ever ! Maanvi never said this thing to ANY one.Its ONLY her Virat to whom she said it.So basically the matter is Hes aware with her love for her Di & reason behind her decision to go against abortion at a same time He would be ONLY one to know the pain of Maanvi while she takes this decision.Since hes directly calling her death (Which she never wanted) by not letting J to abort.So the pain/turmoil Maanvi gonna go though after that beside her act Which will be seen by all May appreciated/Not/But In real sense The whole scenario could be seen & understood well from Maanvi's perspective would be by Virat ONLY.And with knowing everything Still he needs to stand for his own love and/or Chtku ? How & Why for whom he has to decide perspective too When life has not left any way otherwise !

LOL ! I m too much ! Hope I hv not bored anyone with my longest post.But Its Virat for whom the phase is too impossible to be looked fair ,not mean & decided the right.Since Situation has its own too detailed complexity.Hope writers dont disappoint us with his portrayal.What ever He'll be HERO for ever.atleast for me :)

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 04 September 2012 at 1:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_marygopisharma14screen22munnihyderabad-Aswathy-..Gowri..

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

You are definitely not offending anyone.Rather I wanna say Thanks a ton for this honest and perfectly analyzed post for one of the Best character of the show called Virat Whos epitome of true lover in real sense in show.Well going with upcoming Twist Its like J & M standing each other for each others happiness.For sisters;s perspective What matters most is each others happiness so they can give away anything same thing gonna happen.Maanvi to give away her life & J to give away her baby.The tough call is for their respective partner to look fair ,not mean yet to stand by their views & their love for their partners.Its most complicated circumstances I hv ever got to see on Indian television actully.I JUST hope they are not ending up ruining any of character sake of drama.Things are NOT easy to be said than done.what ever will be decided will leave its mark for ever on character & their life and their internal relations.Talking about Virat.Hes the one would be having biggest dilemma of his life here to stand by who and to support whom.I m totally convinced that no matter whom he stands by he'll be talking care of her would be JUST there in each moments with her in this deadly circumstances.Which we shown last night.Hes just there when she wakes up.so thats clear How hes coming as caring lover in this phase.

About Decision .Well Hes the one WHO understands Maanvi the MOST in the world.When I say most I really mean it.He can read/understand each move of her without even words.He would be totally getting the point of Maanvi and her love & concern for her Di /chutku & Problems that would damage her di's married life.Hes the one understands What DI is for Mannu(Its Mannu yeah). But the question is He too knows What  MAANVI his most beloved partner his ZINDAGI  is for him here !! Well Here it becomes too comlex the whole matter.How he can let his love die supporting her decision ? How would be support aborting Chutku  about he knows happiness of his Bhai & bhabhi & his own love Maanvi too ? With saying that Most emotionally twisted concern is When Maanvi her self confessed to him How she wanna live with her for ever ! Maanvi never said this thing to ANY one.Its ONLY her Virat to whom she said it.So basically the matter is Hes aware with her love for her Di & reason behind her decision to go against abortion at a same time He would be ONLY one to know the pain of Maanvi while she takes this decision.Since hes directly calling her death (Which she never wanted) by not letting J to abort.So the pain/turmoil Maanvi gonna go though after that beside her act Which will be seen by all May appreciated/Not/But In real sense The whole scenario could be seen & understood well from Maanvi's perspective would be by Virat ONLY.

LOL ! I m too much ! Hope I hv not bored anyone with my longest post.But Its Virat for whom the phase is too impossible to be looked fair ,not mean & decided the right.Since Situation has its own too detailed complexity.Hope writers dont disappoint us with his portrayal.What ever He'll be HERO for ever.atleast for me :)
agree with u completely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabad

js1234 Senior Member
js1234
js1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Brilliant post -  totally agree and have said as much before.  M will not be able to live with the immense guilt of surving at the cost of her chutku!

I would like to see that Virat supports M and Viren albeit with heavy heart supports Jeevika! because Viren should also understand that J wont be able to survive without M and as her loving / caring husband must understand.

munnihyderabad

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Woww nice post, I would love to see Virat in Maanvi's team!

munnihyderabad

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
viraat can support maanvi but it doesnt go wid wid what importance Maanvi has in Viraat's life...we all know that Maanvi is Everything for Virat...coz obv he loves her so he's ready to do anythingg to save her...if he will go against the abortion that wud be weird coz then he's kinda choosing death for Maanvi..n if they show tht Viren is ok wid abortion, then there no reason tht Virat go against it
and being selfish or not..thats a different thing

munnihyderabad

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely MunniSmile

You know what, this is how I always imagined it if at all this court room scenario happens. Viren with Maanvi and Virat with Jeevika is not working for me logically and emotionally too.

IMO, Virat should stand with Manvi though he does not want to lose her. Because, he understands Manvi in and out. He should know that even if Manvi is saved by J, she will not be able to live her life with guilt over killing her di's baby. 

Also on the other side, Viren should accept J's decision though I do understand how tough it will be for him. For the sake of his wife, his brother and for his saali sahiba.

Though I am cursing CVs fo the recent episodes and the court room scenario, I would give them full marks if they are gonna do this wayLOL

Well, if they go with Virat-Jeevs and Viren-Mannu, then **** you CVsAngry

Oh and yeah, its nice to see your post after a very long time, if I am not wrongWink

Edited by madhu0702 - 04 September 2012 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1989

Totally Agree with u ... I want Virat on Mannu's side .Hope cvs justify his character and kushal shud be present in the original scene and not like yesterday's closeups...

Anu ,.. now that he is back .. he will be there instead of the body doubles.. but as per the spoilers Virat is standing by Jeevs .. but I still made this post as my wishful thinking .LOL.. thanks for liking the post 

js1234

Go to top