Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Testing Time for Virat Vadhera... (Page 10)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Interesting viewpoint put forward. I however think it is a little bit more complex than that. I agree with Rashi, time and again Virat had made promises that he won't let Maanvi die, that he'll do something, anything to protect her. He is her rock, her shield, her guardian. Virat is driven by those very promises.. He must save Maanvi. He needs to. Its the only language his soul understands. 

Well said Maham.. always love your reviews.. i do love reading different opinions and your post as rashi's gives a view of the other side of the coin.. there is no denying .. it is very interesting and different take from that of mine.. which is a treat to read,,,

Do you remember that scene where Maanvi finds out what her reports actually contained? Of course you do. LOL That was the first time Maanvi begged Virat to save her. She pleaded with him to find a way out of this, she wasn't done with living and loving him yet. Can you imagine the kind of impact those words must have had on Virat Vadhera? 

His Maanvi was breaking in his arms, all the while just begging him to save her b/c she wanted to live with him. 

of course i do remember LOLLOL what i noticed of Maanvi she might have come across as a very strong girl for her di and for the rest... but i loved the way she breaks down before him and cries in his arms.. oh well i am deviating ...LOL yes she begged him to save him.. so that she can leave him,,, in the same breath she also said she does not want to die before seeing chutku .. the pain and the dilemma and the confusion and the anguished heart break is much deeper than it looks 

Virat as a person is terribly perspective. He's the fair one. He picks what he feels is right. The problem here ofcourse is nobody is in the wrong. Everybody is right, everybody loses. Virat has the toughest decision to make.. The word choice does not hold much weight here.. What is this choice that he has to make? To save the love of his life or to save the child of the brother who loves him, accepts him and has ironically supported his love every single time. There is no choice here. All there is is cruelty.. Yes, cruelty. If Virat is to take a stand then he must completely detach himself from the idea of the child who has to die in the process of providing life to Maanvi. 

Virat always followed his heart in every situation .. hope he follows his heart in this rather than going by emotions and logic and what is right and what is wrong as nothing is right and nothing is wrong .. at the end of it.. one life is lost ... since Maanvi's life will be saved the baby's life will be lost which is so very wrong .. but there is nothing which can be done here .. .. 

Virat has been the perfect lover so far. The problem with perfection is that it doesn't exist and I do not care for it. Its unrealistic. 

Can Virat really just let Maanvi die in the name of what is right and selfless? Love is not selfless. In the end, love will always be selfish. Virat being the flawed lover and deciding to stand with Jeevika and Viren over this will not disappoint me at all. It will only prove me to me that he is human. 
well said @ bold 

Yes I agree that Maanvi will lead a life of guilt, a life that came at the cost of something so innocent and defenseless but the heart does not think that far ahead. Life is about your decisions and the consequences one faces later on due to those decisions. Life and relationships are about struggle and in the end life goes on. People forgive, people learn to live and love again.. Its the natural order of things. 

Yes what Virat will do is hateful and cruel but it is also necessary. 

Anyway, this is just my own viewpoint.. I do think that what you said made perfect sense as well but I dont think it will be ruining Virat's character if he choses to side with Jeevika over this one.

@Maham trust me.. it was a lovely read for me...and may be we are expecting too much of the track. w.r.t to Virat's stand ... as rashi and shravani say .. Virat might get very low focus.. as I guess most part of the convincing thing will be done by di and jiju .. and i read somewhere that they are still reconsidering about the courtroom drama...which would make me happy because Mannu without no stem cells roaming around the court wouldn't convince me LOL

Maham.

my reply in blue Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Shrav123

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

he needs to support Manvi 100% she really needs his support

lets see how they take it dear.. hoping that every character outshines in this track 
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

What an amazing post...I so agree with you...Virat should be with Maanvi..But when he stands with M,he's also gonna die inch by inch by thinking of M's death..He's gonna have a tough decision making there..Your post made me wanting for some amazing VirMan and Virat scenes.. :( Hope we get that soon when Kushal is back!...
And the recent scenes are making me slowly accept the sacrifice of Jeevika..

Thank you ashh,.. hope to see Virat's introspective .. and i am fine with even a small ..but it should be powerful Virat scene .. his alone scene .. 

and for me I wanted J to be M's donor.. remember the diya ,.way back from then :))
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Maham...
Clap

you paint a pic in a thousand words..

Absolutely..

Right now..I wish to see a little more FEELING between Virman..They seem so staid and soo accepting that the end is near...

Virat needs to bring back his ardour...his passion...his zeal that he will not let go of Mannu so easily..

@bold .. i want this so badly .. his inner perspective .. want him to show us his profound despair ..
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Originally posted by current

Maham...
Clap

you paint a pic in a thousand words..

Absolutely..

Right now..I wish to see a little more FEELING between Virman..They seem so staid and soo accepting that the end is near...

Virat needs to bring back his ardour...his passion...his zeal that he will not let go of Mannu so easily..

Thank you Zain! 

@VirMan: Sigh. I agree, K having to take a break and VirMan being sidelined has definitely had its toll on their original essence. Such acceptance is not natural.. Virat definitely needs to bring that passion back where Maanvi is concerned.. The CVs are seriously messing them up. Today's scene did show a hint of the troubled waters within Virat's otherwise placid exterior.. lets see if they go along with that. Really, really hope they do. Ouch

And for God's sakes! Can Virat just break down already? How is he so composed? Confused I know that Virat has truly never cried b/c he clings onto hope more than the idea of losing Maanvi.. to break would be to lose that very hope and he simply refuses to do so. But really, with the end so terribly near, the cracks should be seen developing and that raw need to save her and himself should be growing with each passing day. Ermm

Maham .. Virat was more broken and more shattered after coming back from Mumbai where he had his talk with his bhai.. and also his passion and expression was bang on with his breakdown before Vanshika aunty when Maanvi left to Hrishikesh.,..right now we don't see any such thing ..may be because of Kushal's illness.. 

Virat never breaks down before Maanvi ... he instills the hope and lightens her mood.. but i want to see him broken alone all by himself..not before his bhai or mom 
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

I have been chanting this the whole day -______-
okay, one more time...

WE WANT VIRAAT'S MONOLOGUE AND DILEMMA, HIS BREAK-DOWN SCENE ON FEAR OF LOSING MANVI... WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT !!!!!!!!

Maham Nicely written as usual Heart

Rashi . .will join you in the chant LOL

Virat;s monologue, his break down, his despair  is much needed as his love is on the verge of death for heaven's sake 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiii

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

Wow.. wow munni... a good post...

I agree that Virat should support Maanvi in her decision, not only bcos Maanvi will be half dead if J aborts for child, but also bcos he is selfless enough to ask his brother to risk his unborn baby for Virat's future happiness. That is the new Virat.

Having said all that I also want J to somehow become M's donor. So that I am happy Wink (LOL.. I am one selfish girl!)

thank you sonu ... well said @bold... M will be half dead if her di lets go of chutki .. we all know how many times Mannu utters chutki ... and Mannu ko sirf di hi bachaa sakti hain Smile

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Awesome post Munni <3Hug

Thank you julie Hug

Go to top