Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

finally u made a post.😃
n cuming to d post
di i very well agree wid u..
virat akways has been shown as a selfless lover he understands manvi more dan ny1 else
in dis situation first manvi going against her di wud need her lot of supoort coz from outerside she wud potray to b strong but from inner side fightin wid her own di wud defintely break her down
i want virat to stand wid manvi n support her like always he has supoorted her
plus virat too noes wht di n chtuku happiness stands for manvi
so m too hoping dat virat supoorts manvi n i too want j to b d doanr
i m compltely suporting j sorry to b a stone hearted here but v can have kids later to but wud she ever get back mannu?n if d relation is like jeeman den toh surely i wud support d decision to abort.as i cannot imagine my life widout my sis.

ash .. finally made a post 😆

I loved the points @bold - very well said.. let Jeevika and Viren do their share. but there should be someone standing by her and supporting her when she is crumbling within herself fighting against her di and standing close to death .. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with u. And i want him to stand with manvi as here matter is abt unborn baby nt abt selfless luv. Nt only for manvi bt also for virat lyf would b like any disaster if jeevika aborted the child to save manvi. Even i want him to support manvi.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetymol

nice post...one think is for sure virat n viren wont be in same team...n i want virat to be in manvi's side

thanks sweety.. hope it goes as you say that viren and virat are not on same side.. but as per spoilers Virat sides Jeevs... 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju_sky

good post, i agree with ur every point, everyone right is there own point...as virat say zindagi badi hone chahiya lambi nahin...like that he should stand with manvi...he should respect her opinion...hope virat did like this

thanks raju.. i wish the same .. but i guess it goes the other way...

isn't life and relations much more crazy and complex than the solar system 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

What a post Munni..I agree with every word
As v discussed Will Maanvi really be happy? If she knows then it's a big no

They have choosen themselves a very sensitive topic. Yes Virat need to be selfless both towards Manvi & his bhai n bhabhi...
 So either J donate without aborting ...& after all drama baby survives in end like serials do

Aur Virika Never tell this to anybody if abortion is on cards

Priya thanks.. 

@bold - this is why I always wanted J to do it secretly ... I mean Viren and Jeevika should do it secretly ... but alas Maanvi has to know it for the  much needed drama and EQ

@red, priya i love this ..they can take the  cinematic liberties where chutku and M both survive like any other serial 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashiii

Enjoyed reading the post but I don't agree totally be honest..
I wrote a long reply but I dint get posted :-( and in a hurry to type it all again, will keep it shorter this time,

I Do understand and agree to what you stated, but since you have already elaborated that part, and the rest of members too,without repeating the same, I am gonna write about the other side of the coin :-)
You have quoted two of his lines, but there is one more line that he speaks much more frequently than these two, his promises to Manvi, "Main tumhe kuchh nahi hone doonga,kuch bhi nahi" "is Janam mein toh kya, able janam mein bhi" "maine is patte ko kuch bhi nahi hone diya, kitni aandhi toofaan aaye fir bhi" and the various other times, when he has said the same thing, i think infact he repeats this in every alternate scene of theirs...After such dialogues, I cant see him letting Manvi die just like that either... for me, his character gets affected even if he doesn't support Jeevs and lets Manvi die :'( ..
He has still lived so far by the two lines you quoted, but he is yet to fulfill his promise of not letting anything happen to her..
Its not about being selfish, coz like others, he also loses in both the cases.. In fact, Viren Jeevika Manvi, all three atleast  own something or someone in this case, that they can sacrifice selflessly,for the happiness of someone they love root to save the other, but technically Viraat owns nothing here,its not his life technically(he does own Manvi, but not like that, I mean you get my point right?)For me,even though the pain of losing is more for other three but decision wise, Viraat  has the toughest choice to make, and in a way he goes against Manvi in both the cases,in some way or the other.
So anyways,if  we can support Jeevika while she fulfills her promise of protecting Manvi, why can't we support Viraat when he tries to do the same.
And for the four main characters, its not like some battle of Plassey with clear cut X v/s Y...It can NEVER be like that, the lines are too blurred to get divided into teams like that, esp for boys...And personally I feel, this wont be stretched and will settle down quickly cos No production house, no team can ever justify any of the sides here.. both the choices come with right as well as wrong..Characters get affected in both the cases...
So for Viraat, want him to be BY Manvi's side, in her pain, in these possibly last days, but still be against her and opt for marrow over 10 wks life,without being totally cold hearted towards his bhai-bhabhi and the unborn...

P.S. No offence :-)

Rashii thank you for such a lovely reply and showing the otherside of the coin...
@bold  - yes virat can go to any extent to save M.. but going against M for saving M .. would be very tough for him and tough for Maanvi, to see him standing against herself...

@red - i loved all your points @red - it was a great treat to read.. in fact relations are complex and blurred,.,, in testing times... in spite of knowing who side Virat is gonna take from spoilers .. I had this wishful thinking, the outcome of which is this post ,..

you know the toughest thing is life is standing against the one's you love more than your life.. Jeevika, Maanvi and Virat will be standing in the same situation..., standing against the most loved person only to see each other happy ..  but VIRAT as you said...loses in EITHER case 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you munni,the thing is very complex now..according to spoilers,virat will take jeevs side..and if dat is true then m sure he mit have thought from jeevs point of view but i dont want maanvi to feel alone..and it would be nice to see if it virman vs virika..
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

True...I would be very disappointed if Virat doesn't support Maanvi...his love can't be this selfish 

thanks poojie.. i want J to be M's donor ..but can't see Viren, Jeevika and Virat standing alone leaving the poor girl on her own ..she needs emotional support.. It is a tough situation for all of them 
..Ankita.. thumbnail
wonderfully said...👏

that is the Viraat I want to see...standing by Maanvi, knowing that he might just lose her 
rather than standing beside Jeevs like the everyday Romeo.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
⭐️
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

You are definitely not offending anyone.Rather I wanna say Thanks a ton for this honest and perfectly analyzed post for one of the Best character of the show called Virat Whos epitome of true lover in real sense in show.Well going with upcoming Twist Its like J & M standing each other for each others happiness.For sisters;s perspective What matters most is each others happiness so they can give away anything same thing gonna happen.Maanvi to give away her life & J to give away her baby.The tough call is for their respective partner to look fair ,not mean yet to stand by their views & their love for their partners.Its most complicated circumstances I hv ever got to see on Indian television actully.I JUST hope they are not ending up ruining any of character sake of drama.Things are NOT easy to be said than done.what ever will be decided will leave its mark for ever on character & their life and their internal relations.Talking about Virat.Hes the one would be having biggest dilemma of his life here to stand by who and to support whom.I m totally convinced that no matter whom he stands by he'll be talking care of her would be JUST there in each moments with her in this deadly circumstances.Which we shown last night.Hes just there when she wakes up.so thats clear How hes coming as caring lover in this phase.

thank you dear.. always a treat to read your views..😳 @ bold - even i haven't seen such complicated circumstances on Indian TV for the last 20 years...and I wish and pray they don't ruin any character.. but I  just want this phase to outshine and strengthen each character beyond our imagination and 

@red - what can i say, except 👏⭐️ he will be the one actually be in dilemma... J is determined with what she has to do ..M is clear what she wants to do..Virat will be in a dilemma.. either ways it will be his loss...

About Decision .Well Hes the one WHO understands Maanvi the MOST in the world.When I say most I really mean it.He can read/understand each move of her without even words.He would be totally getting the point of Maanvi and her love & concern for her Di /chutku & Problems that would damage her di's married life.Hes the one understands What DI is for Mannu(Its Mannu yeah). But the question is He too knows What  MAANVI his most beloved partner his ZINDAGI  is for him here !! Well Here it becomes too comlex the whole matter.How he can let his love die supporting her decision ? How would be support aborting Chutku  about he knows happiness of his Bhai & bhabhi & his own love Maanvi too ? With saying that Most emotionally twisted concern is When Maanvi her self confessed to him How she wanna live with her for ever ! Maanvi never said this thing to ANY one.Its ONLY her Virat to whom she said it.So basically the matter is Hes aware with her love for her Di & reason behind her decision to go against abortion at a same time He would be ONLY one to know the pain of Maanvi while she takes this decision.Since hes directly calling her death (Which she never wanted) by not letting J to abort.So the pain/turmoil Maanvi gonna go though after that beside her act Which will be seen by all May appreciated/Not/But In real sense The whole scenario could be seen & understood well from Maanvi's perspective would be by Virat ONLY.And with knowing everything Still he needs to stand for his own love and/or Chtku ? How & Why for whom he has to decide perspective too When life has not left any way otherwise !

@bold and @red - i loved all those.. very precisely written about where Virat stands in this.. Thanks for this 

LOL ! I m too much ! Hope I hv not bored anyone with my longest post.But Its Virat for whom the phase is too impossible to be looked fair ,not mean & decided the right.Since Situation has its own too detailed complexity.Hope writers dont disappoint us with his portrayal.What ever He'll be HERO for ever.atleast for me :) 

hope so dear .. i don't want any character to be portrayed out of sync for the sake of drama.  

thanks again for the wonderful reply .. ,my reply in blue :))
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Next