Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Mitra"#2 Part 11 Page 86/ 1st November 2016 (Page 92)

ambeern IF-Rockerz
ambeern
ambeern

Posted: 04 November 2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Amazing

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 06 November 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
part 11 - geet was almost caught by maan and he tactically got what he wanted but her cell rang and she escaped his question about he name of person she loves. 
so deepali guessed that maan & geet were still together and both did not tried to correct her but dev did that very meanly. deeps invited them for a party and to avoid going with dev she lied that dev was going out of town. now what will dev do with her god knows..?
brij's revelation was a shock...geet lied to maan about her family. as brij told since dev came to her life she cut all ties with them. what dev magic did on geet that she taking such steps. seems that dev gained her fathers trust and grabbed their business and sent rano to mental hospital.
hope that maan will find out the whole truth. what adi gave good news.
pl update next this only. now cant wait to know what happened with geet in her past.
will wait for destined to be.
CRAZYCUTEE Goldie
CRAZYCUTEE
CRAZYCUTEE

Posted: 06 November 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
superb updates
geet is love with maan at first sight but she kept with her foe her and friendship sake when fell love with sammera she help him get his love avoding her heart ache now geet eng with dev who very possessvive for her and knows geet love maan and maan is love with geet but dont reginise this stating when he know he is love with geet he came know about geet lied to him her mother and all 

pingu.tingu Goldie
pingu.tingu
pingu.tingu

Posted: 06 November 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Waiting for more ^_^
DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 November 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
So Geet told Maan that she was in love and also that Maan knows him but didn't tell the name. Luck was on her side that she got a call. But I don't understand one thing. Why can't she lie to Maan again? She has lied before about her business, Brij, her parents, Dev, etc. Almost everything in fact. There isn't one thing about which she hadn't lied to or hide about ever since she met Maan. Then why can't she lie once again? It makes her character sound confused to me.

Maan is confused about his feelings. His heart has accepted that its in love but his brain is refusing. He is an idiot. He hates having Geet's name attached to any man. He hates seeing Dev with her. He feels happy when someone mistakes him and Geet as a couple. Yet he is in denial. Really, he doesn't even know the amount of pain Geet suffered cos of him. His one harsh behavior man years ago broke her in many ways that it's nothing in compared to what she is getting from Dev. Cos she didn't expect anything good from Dev. But Maan was her world. She loved him the most and yet he was so clueless about what was happening in her life even when they were friends. Sometimes I feel Geet is too good for Maan. As if he doesn't even know the actual meaning of heartbreak. Cos Geet is in unrequited love for a decade now whereas Maan has just started falling in love and yet he can't seem to take the thought of Geet being someone else when he hasn't even yet accepted his feelings. If this is his condition now, I wonder what will happen once he acknowledges his feelings?

I'm surprised Geet lied so effortlessly about Dev going out on a business trip and Dev playing along with it. I mean, knowing Dev and how cunningly sharp he is why would he play? He is a guy who jumps at the opportunity where he can come btw Geet and Maan and here he allowed himself to be sidelined by Geet? That's not the Dev I know. Him being okay with Maan and Geet attending Deepali's party together goes against his character. So I'm confused as to why he agreed to Geet''s excuse.

Maan came to know some of the facts from Brij and he is shocked, hurt and all the more confused. But at least his team has done some check and he will have some of his questions answered. Wonder what and how much he will come to know.

For now Geet has managed to avoid a confrontation with Maan but she can't run away all the time. She is soon going t be trapped in her own lies and Maan will come asking questions again.

Truth to be told, I do want to see Maan suffer a bit more. I want to see him get a taste of real heartbreak and to know what it means to see the one person we love be with someone else. He is still lucky though, cos Dev can never be Geet's priority like Sam managed to become his by planning and plotting. At least he knows none can ever take his place on her life. Some solace he gets there.

Looking forward to the next one.

-Sanjana!
zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 07 November 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
sorry for the late response.. was on leave
oh so this dev tapkifis every where Angry is he behind geet's business and money apart from being fiance .. i guess there is something else that geet is hiding...
finally maan got to know that it is love oh god LOLSmile will he be able to rescue geet

so they met deeps and she is having a party .. will dev allow geet to go to the party..

brij spilled the beans what will maan do now
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 08 November 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
next one please
Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 08 November 2016 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
lovely update

Go to top