Frequent Posters

neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Now maan will find the truth lovely update waiting for the next update 
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear thnx a lot for the pm...lovely story actually read it in one go and just loved it and last update was awesome...poor geet nor can tell the truth to maan neither can leave dev...finally maan realises what he feels for geet and now determined to find the truth about hid ladoo hope he finds the truth soon and save his ladoo...update soon...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! confusion confusion...mysteries are getting more entangled than before...But maan is determined to find out every truth of geet-dev...We are also holding breath just like maan to know about what Adi said to him
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 11 - geet was almost caught by maan and he tactically got what he wanted but her cell rang and she escaped his question about he name of person she loves. 
so deepali guessed that maan & geet were still together and both did not tried to correct her but dev did that very meanly. deeps invited them for a party and to avoid going with dev she lied that dev was going out of town. now what will dev do with her god knows..?
brij's revelation was a shock...geet lied to maan about her family. as brij told since dev came to her life she cut all ties with them. what dev magic did on geet that she taking such steps. seems that dev gained her fathers trust and grabbed their business and sent rano to mental hospital.
hope that maan will find out the whole truth. what adi gave good news.
pl update next this only. now cant wait to know what happened with geet in her past.
will wait for destined to be.
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb updates
geet is love with maan at first sight but she kept with her foe her and friendship sake when fell love with sammera she help him get his love avoding her heart ache now geet eng with dev who very possessvive for her and knows geet love maan and maan is love with geet but dont reginise this stating when he know he is love with geet he came know about geet lied to him her mother and all 

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Geet told Maan that she was in love and also that Maan knows him but didn't tell the name. Luck was on her side that she got a call. But I don't understand one thing. Why can't she lie to Maan again? She has lied before about her business, Brij, her parents, Dev, etc. Almost everything in fact. There isn't one thing about which she hadn't lied to or hide about ever since she met Maan. Then why can't she lie once again? It makes her character sound confused to me.

Maan is confused about his feelings. His heart has accepted that its in love but his brain is refusing. He is an idiot. He hates having Geet's name attached to any man. He hates seeing Dev with her. He feels happy when someone mistakes him and Geet as a couple. Yet he is in denial. Really, he doesn't even know the amount of pain Geet suffered cos of him. His one harsh behavior man years ago broke her in many ways that it's nothing in compared to what she is getting from Dev. Cos she didn't expect anything good from Dev. But Maan was her world. She loved him the most and yet he was so clueless about what was happening in her life even when they were friends. Sometimes I feel Geet is too good for Maan. As if he doesn't even know the actual meaning of heartbreak. Cos Geet is in unrequited love for a decade now whereas Maan has just started falling in love and yet he can't seem to take the thought of Geet being someone else when he hasn't even yet accepted his feelings. If this is his condition now, I wonder what will happen once he acknowledges his feelings?

I'm surprised Geet lied so effortlessly about Dev going out on a business trip and Dev playing along with it. I mean, knowing Dev and how cunningly sharp he is why would he play? He is a guy who jumps at the opportunity where he can come btw Geet and Maan and here he allowed himself to be sidelined by Geet? That's not the Dev I know. Him being okay with Maan and Geet attending Deepali's party together goes against his character. So I'm confused as to why he agreed to Geet''s excuse.

Maan came to know some of the facts from Brij and he is shocked, hurt and all the more confused. But at least his team has done some check and he will have some of his questions answered. Wonder what and how much he will come to know.

For now Geet has managed to avoid a confrontation with Maan but she can't run away all the time. She is soon going t be trapped in her own lies and Maan will come asking questions again.

Truth to be told, I do want to see Maan suffer a bit more. I want to see him get a taste of real heartbreak and to know what it means to see the one person we love be with someone else. He is still lucky though, cos Dev can never be Geet's priority like Sam managed to become his by planning and plotting. At least he knows none can ever take his place on her life. Some solace he gets there.

Looking forward to the next one.

-Sanjana!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sorry for the late response.. was on leave
oh so this dev tapkifis every where 😡 is he behind geet's business and money apart from being fiance .. i guess there is something else that geet is hiding...
finally maan got to know that it is love oh god 😆😊 will he be able to rescue geet

so they met deeps and she is having a party .. will dev allow geet to go to the party..

brij spilled the beans what will maan do now
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic update..so waiting for the revelation...waiting also for maan to accept that he loves geet that is why he has all these feelings hwnenever she talks about her love/ about dev ...hope he finds someitgn soon about dev to separate him from geet ...he has no idea how much he hurt geet in the past...meeing brij helps things too
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry  for late comments ...
This is amazing update everything is sooo confusing for maan till now but seems like time has come for giving back to dev for all his tourcher n lies he implied on geet

Waiting for maan to make a move n fulfil his promise to make dev's life living hell
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can you please put a summary i remember storyline vaguely.

Part-11
Maan is not convinced the way geet was answering to his question on the other hand geet didn't want to blurt out that she loved him & still in love with him but she's helpless to move away from everything with which she's surrounded from past 6 years.
Nt finally confesses to daadima everything she had done to separate geet from maan. Daadi had nothing to say apart from letting her know that it's maan & geet who will decide whether she should be forgiven or not.