"Mitra"#2 Part 11 Page 86/ 1st November 2016 - Page 46

Posted: 7 years ago
Superb yaar.. I dont want maan to know about geets love just yet.. But whats the secret behind dev geet?? Im sooo glad your back.. Cont sooon hun
I can't really hate NT after knowing that she is suffering too. Living in guilt for 6 years a long time and she has given that punishment to her by herself. She didn't live in peace for 6 years knowing she was the cause behind Maan's changed behavior and also him losing his best friend. It would have been easy for her had she simply confessed to Maan cos at least then her conscience would have stopped taunting her. Yes! Probably Maan would have hated her and been angry but with time he also night have forgiven her. But now? Once he comes to know that Geet's been living in hell all cos of her mistake and also cos she didn't come forward and confess, he will hate her more. Had he known back then what had really happened he might have tried harder to hunt Geet down.

It wasn't that late when NT came to know Sam's real intentions. Guess she never had that courage in her to face the repercussion of her own actions. But I do agree and understand Dadima's pov. Had they really talked to NT about her insecurity all this might have been avoided. NT just loved her brother too much and waned just a bit of attention and love that Geet was receiving from Maan.

Maan is in the denial stage now. He can't wrap his head around the fact that he us falling for his best friend but at least he has admitted to himself that not only Dev makes him jealous but just the mere thought of any guy in her life pierces his heart in million different ways. It's just that Dev never gave him the right vibe which are his instincts working correctly. And now that he is getting private detectives involved he won't be long from knowing the truth.

Wonder what will be Geet's answer to Maan's last question. Somewhere I'm hoping she says yes but doesn't tell the name cos I do want to see how it would make Maan feel. Will it hurt him to know that she had loved someone before and he was unaware all the time. Busy in his life with Sam while his best friend also might have been falling in love with someone else.

Also wonder why did Maan break up with Sam. I think Geet was the reason cos Maan did say some hurtful things to her and blamed her for his break up but what could be the issue?

Oh, also can you please like give a small summary of your story when you update next cos it's been really long since I read this story and I've forgotten most of it. So just to refresh your readers memory, it's a request that you give a small summary for your stories so the readers can pick up from where you left off. Thank you.

-Sanjana!
Because of sam maaneet separated and nt was also with her without knowing her true face she helped her but she regretted it every second she wants maaneet together even now maan is feeling something for geet but her marriage is fixed with dev whom she doesnt love nice part thnx 4 update
Wonderful update. NT shared her feelings with Dadima. She is guilty of separating Maan and Geet. She told DM how she played in the hands of Sameera and insulted Geet. Than she came to know truth of Sameera but it was too late by that time. When she went to Geet's home to apologise from her, she was gone away. Her family refused to tell anything about her. DM told her to apologise from Maan and Geet as she is their culprit and it is their right to forgive her or not. 
Maan has a doubt on Dev. He feels that there is something missing in their relationship. Once Meera also tried to tell him something but Geet topped her. So he hired detective to know whatever happened in last six years. Maan and Geet went for shopping. In a cafe having coffee, Maan asked Geet if she loves Dev. She could not answer straight. Than he asked her if she loves someone else. Again Geet is nervous.
Thanks for updating. Please update next part soon.
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
WELCOME BACK DEAR

LOVED IT

SUPERB UPDATE

AWESOME
Fabolousss so nt tell everything dadima n feel guilty
Maan feeing get stronger with time n she knw something hapen Geet
She not look happy with him
Waiting for nxy
comment edited under the update
hi thanks 4 da pm dear! read n commented already! cld nt wait 4 pm!
Happy to see u bck...dear...fabulous update...NT stoop to sameeras level in hr selfishness n destroyed maaneet relation...Sameera chudail as usual bt nvr expected NT to b evil too...feel vry sorry fr geet...