India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Whats wrong with Ayesha??

disha123 Senior Member
disha123
disha123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I have missed quiet  lot of episodes in middle .. just could not bear the track in middle ... whats wrong with Ayesha .. i mean she was all love love with her sister and in todays update it says that she dont care for ppl think about priya now????

what have I missed???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeee

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Nthng but may b she is the new vamp of the show.She is now mrs ayesha ram kap nd fears if priya cme back she wil b thrown out.First she was v.happy aftr watchng priya in dubai nd wantd to inform ram bt mamaji manipulated her nd made her think negative.So that fear is stil in her mind nd so she has those actions of insecurity.
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha123

I have missed quiet  lot of episodes in middle .. just could not bear the track in middle ... whats wrong with Ayesha .. i mean she was all love love with her sister and in todays update it says that she dont care for ppl think about priya now????

what have I missed???
@ bold when?? she was the one who insulted her sis even before and used her, even when she ogt married ayesha dressed her down when she tried ot stop her from being with sid- where was the love, then the biggest blow she chose her lvoe over her sis and ghot her locked up wher  she died, then spotted her and then saw her that ohho my sis and then again greed overcame and ta da ta da she is second nikki , now she just wants to stay the trophy wife enjoy money and who cares for riya and one more thing  di is now just priya!!Wink
there have been so many topics on ayesha and this sudden change some even discussing the role of shipra in this.

ayesha has successfully become the money sucknig leech that mama wanted as an accomplice!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeee

shonuz_mom Senior Member
shonuz_mom
shonuz_mom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Aayesha fell on her head when she was little, so she is nothing but a bimbo who can't think beyond herself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha123Mani-RK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top