Evaluating Rajeev Masand's Blind item (2010) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Noo Desu. Not today! Its been 2 days now I think. I just realised right now that you arent following me hence maybe you missed it since you get lots of tweets. I'll tweet you again in a bit but it was generally about Saif and Bebo's wedding venue :$ if you had any idea if we'll get to know about the date and venue and if so then around when?
Originally posted by desigal90

Exactly! Why would she say that if it werent true?
Oh my, that clever girl!

So my lovebirds have been married for years and I didnt know! *mind officially blown*

clever girl??

so they were playing some kind of game..and why?? now see how it backfired?
see how she is trying her best to throw at media, and at bhansalis face by saying this?
what if i am married.
yes desu..i am seeing how she is going on and on like a broken record over this. 
if indeed they were married all this time, and  for the sake of their career (i don't find any other reason to hide somehting like this) , how kareena must have felt when bhansali discharged her cos he wants a single juliet.

and guess what this record  still playing...COS...deepika is being signed for ram leela. not only ram leela...even chenai express. 

THIS is whats hurting her even  more...we all know how she was so vocal about imtiaz signing deepu for lak..imagine how she must be feeling now..that deepu has given a cocktail...and that with saif.

the moment her marriage DATE  rumors spread.. she saw how everyone started runnin away...of course except LOUSY kjo..
hah...married and still happening in BOLLYWOOD??...c'mon...whom is kareena kidding.

you can laugh it off desu., but i find this marriage crap absurd...wow...you hide something like this...FOR WHATT.???

and now come and throw, this childish say...what if we are already married...adding few fake giggles... not only that...she is even taking it further and saying to her fans. yes to her fans...back off...
i know some fans  screaming...abbey.. jhell the budhua...
i know definitely some fans don't like to be taken for a ride...

AGAIN ..she is hurt and embarrassed losing bhansali movie...THIS is WHY she is coming out and screaming like this...

and yes...yesterday i loved her and even today i love her ...STRICTLY  as an artist/performer...

goodnight...hitting the sack now...

Shit dude, no info about the locations yet. They're very tight lipped.
I think the reception will be in Mumbai and the wedding ceremony itself in Delhi.

Shane, I'll let you keep your views about her marriage and Saif. You let me keep mine, how about that? You hate him, I love him. I am happy she's married to him, you are unhappy she's married to him. Its her life, she can live in with him, she can marry him, she can do whatever the hell she wants to do. Her life. Her decisions. 
That's all there is to it.

Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
@Desu: sighs, guess I won't be able to gatecrash their wedding :( Maybe I'll just bump into them @ Taj :/ Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago

*starts the broken record again*

Why does Saifu wear wedding band if they're not married yet?

Originally posted by bambogli

*starts the broken record again*

Why does Saifu wear wedding band if they're not married yet?

You said this before? Swear this is the first time I heard you say it ðŸ˜†
Yeah I've seen the band on his finger. Shit, can you find a photo? I dont remember where I saw it though
ohh maybe they r married but now they will get married infront of people to make babies lol or what
Actually its true when Kareena says people cant stop discussing

her marriage.

The only thing is its just a couple of people on IF endlessly

discussing when desigal opens yet ANOTHER THREAD on the

topic!😆

Originally posted by pakeezah

Actually its true when Kareena says people cant stop discussing

her marriage.

The only thing is its just a couple of people on IF endlessly

discussing when desigal opens yet ANOTHER THREAD on the

topic!😆

And as usual, you must comment in it ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by desigal90

You said this before? Swear this is the first time I heard you say it ðŸ˜†
Yeah I've seen the band on his finger. Shit, can you find a photo? I dont remember where I saw it though

Several times  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Watch Cocktail, esp. the songs.Try to notice his right hand. He wore that band on almost all of the scenes of Cocktail.  ðŸ˜† Here is a namoona (You'll find many... if you image search cocktail scenes. I think, he wore that on a promotional event as well.) --

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago