Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Evaluating Rajeev Masand's Blind item (2010) (Page 2)

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I believe they're already married..
Kareena openly declared on Dus Ka Dum that her, Karishma and her parents are against live-in relationships..

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I said it back on that thread and I'll say it againn, Desu, I def. think they're already married. We should have had some celebrations back then only LOL Ohwel, we can have them now officially.

Edited by -aakanksha- - 04 September 2012 at 12:13am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

If they are anyways married why are they having an official marriage ceremony soon esp since Kareena seems to be losing projects because of it? If they kept quiet for so many years...they can as well do so for another couple of years.

I have 2 guesses:

Saif is already 42, and the more you delay it, the more odd it'll look. A dulha at 42 is still not as bad as perhaps a dulha at 50. Also, his daughter's already 17. I think Saif wants to get his "wedding" outta the way while she's still relatively young.

My second guess would be kids. Bebo's 32...maybe she has something planned..who knows?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOLiciousbambogli

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^I agree about the kids part...they are probably planning something...otherwise they can still do what they are doing for a few more years...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

they are married! i can sense it LOL

if they did it the muslim way, then im sure they must have gotten nikaofied and after that its legal in islam to live together as rukhsati etc are what follow, so even if that does not happen they are pretty much married as nikah means marriage.

I think they can keep secrets without leaking it. I am sure kjo must be asking bebo's advice on his boy friends etc but she has never leaked anything like that or his sexual preferences in public. Some things can best be kept a secret if they really want to.

I guess a proper ceremony will happen this October but its a good enough chance they are already married. 

I agree with saif's father. Its a complete bad example for the kids. Imagine if their mom did the same thing and started living with another man, would they like it. Somethings are just not right for children and parents have to take care of that. 

But soha is living in with kunal, Now thats shocking, i did not know that. Saif and sharmila must be way too cool as normally for brothers and fathers its not easy to be okay with it even if they are in bollywood, But whats she waiting for, her career ended a while ago and not like marriage will make a difference to kunal's career 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^I agree about the kids part...they are probably planning something...otherwise they can still do what they are doing for a few more years...

*gasps* Oh my dear dear Lord...Saifeena babies! Adorable, cutie, chubby, big nosed Saifeena babies! Embarrassed

Koiza, I'm pretty sure soha's living in with Kunal. Which is why I dont think Saif's parents had a problem with the live in arrangement. Saif lived in with Rosa as well...I'm guessing the restrictions came from Kareena's family. They seem more traditional, and might have requested some kinda commitment before Bebo moved in with him. 
Whatever the case, they're making it official now, and I'm happy regardless!

I also have a feeling Salman Khan knew. That's why on the DKD episode, he was teasingly prodding Bebo by asking her about the live in question before marriage and when Bebo said, "my parents arent ok with it" the very next question, Karisma told her to just end it before the next question is more inquisitive.
Also, I remember him jokingly saying to Bebo, 'Kya aap ki shaadi ki baad aap ka career change hua" and she sheepishly said, "meri shaadi hui nahi hai abhi" and Sallu went, "Ohhh oops, wrong Kapoor" LOL

Anku, I know, we should've just celebrated when the reports first broke out about secret marriage LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 04 September 2012 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-bambogli

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by -ksh-

I think this article is true:

Ok, here's some juicy khabar. My sources insist that Bebo and her Nawab are already married. Remember those rumours that claimed that they had a quiet Nikaah, some years back. Well, it turns out that it was the truth.

And now people close to the couple are openly talking about the 'wedding.' So why are Bebo and Saifu playing these cat and mouse games? Maybe that's why Kareena denies rumours of living in with Saifu since she's officially married to the man. So if this is true, why this whole drama of having another wedding? Well, my sources claim that both Saifu and Bebo were not ready to announce their shaadi to the world at that time. And if they have always claimed that they are not married, then they have to go through this charade of another official ceremony to shut all mouths. Oh dear! The games that some stars play' I'm feeling so dizzy that I need a break.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/saifu-bebo-already-married-887

If this is true...then...Rajeev's item cant be completely true, or atleast not the details. Coz Rajeev's item implies they married AFTER living in together. She didnt move in with Saif until atleast 2009 I believe.
But the nikaah rumours cropped up in Feb, 2008, which would mean she married Saif literally a few months into the relationship, since they officially came out in October 2007 Shocked
but in a recent article she said that shes been living with saif for 5 years
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
She gets the years mixed up all the time. Sometimes she says 4, somtimes 5. Bebo's nature is to exaggerate.

Go to top