Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Liked Pinky in Yesterday Epi (Page 2)

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

[QUOTE=ashaj]ok i believe that sweety was bit to harsh she should't be shouting @ a public place 
but raavi is also @ fault hugging a boy that to in a public place u think it was correct noway 
Yeah agree dat Raavi should hav controlled herself..LOL bt she was very upset nd Nitin was cheering her up nd den suddenly he hugged her.. it was jst a freindly hug.. so i dnt thnk k Sweety G ko bina kuch janey is baat ka itna bara issue banan chahye tha woh bhi public mei..D'oh
@ red if she was upset so she can hug a boy  Angry 
Its nothing wrong in hugging a boy, but in public can lead to misconceptions
@ blue maybe it was friendly hug but how long she knew him 
Sometimes people are unable to control their emotions, same happened with raavi. Nitin is her neighbour and to share emotions you don't need to know each others biography. But still hugging a guy in public will obviously create problem.
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 
How can anyone react without knowing the truth? Where they kissing each other! it was just a hug, sweety could have talked later and made her understand that she need to control her emotions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi007

Totally agree pinky proved to be a great mother Clapbut saying that her sister was faking out stories was wrong sweety must be hurt,Ouch actually sweety needs to control her angerAngry  her concern was good but humiliating raavi was immatureConfused;she is just 16. She might go to depression , really teenage kids are very sensitive about this things.Dead
@green yes.. she should'nt hav said dat bt i thnk dat pinky was hurt coz Sweety g was going on nd on abt Raavi dats y she said dat..!!!

@blue.. excatly.. da main problem of Sweety G is her anger..D'oh she shouts tooo much jis ki waja say jab woh theek hon toh tab bhi ghalat lagti hain..!!!Ouch

@red.. Very true nd Raavi is a cry baby nd too much sensitive girl.. every1 knows abt it..LOL so she can easily go to depression..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

@ red if she was upset so she can hug a boy  Angry 
Its nothing wrong in hugging a boy, but in public can lead to misconceptions
@ blue maybe it was friendly hug but how long she knew him 
Sometimes people are unable to control their emotions, same happened with raavi. Nitin is her neighbour and to share emotions you don't need to know each others biography. But still hugging a guy in public will obviously create problem.
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 
How can anyone react without knowing the truth? Where they kissing each other! it was just a hug, sweety could have talked later and made her understand that she need to control her emotions.

Totally agree here Juhi..Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Juhi007100prabh

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

[QUOTE=Juhi007]Totally agree pinky proved to be a great mother Clapbut saying that her sister was faking out stories was wrong sweety must be hurt,Ouch actually sweety needs to control her angerAngry  her concern was good but humiliating raavi was immatureConfused;she is just 16. She might go to depression , really teenage kids are very sensitive about this things.Dead
@green yes.. she should'nt hav said dat bt i thnk dat pinky was hurt coz Sweety g was going on nd on abt Raavi dats y she said dat..!!!
but still i feel that taking the side of your daughter is fine but being so harsh to your sister, she should have understood her concern sweety cares a lot about raavi. Unhappy

@blue.. excatly.. da main problem of Sweety G is her anger..D'oh she shouts tooo much jis ki waja say jab woh theek hon toh tab bhi ghalat lagti hain..!!!Ouch
Wahi tohConfused ! agar woh pyaar se baad me raavi ko samjhati toh kya woh nai samajhti...unka gussa hi unki khaami hai..! Ouch

@red.. Very true nd Raavi is a cry baby nd too much sensitive girl.. every1 knows abt it..LOL so she can easily go to depression..ROFL
This is possible how she was crying ... OMG ...! Laga tha ro..ro..ke pure ghar ko bhar dalegiCry CryCry, it was humiliating what sweety did, lekin baap re baap...aaisa laga tha ki aanchal ne glycerine jada daal liya...!  LOL

100prabhFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

but still i feel that taking the side of your daughter is fine but being so harsh to your sister, she should have understood her concern sweety cares a lot about raavi. Unhappy
Yes Sweety G is always very caring.. actually she is Mother India..LOL apni behn k bachoon ki bhi boht parwa karti hain..ROFL bus 1 cheez unehin nahi aati.. araam say kisi ko bhi baat samjhana.. coz she loves shouting..LOL

Wahi tohConfused ! agar woh pyaar se baad me raavi ko samjhati toh kya woh nai samajhti...unka gussa hi unki khaami hai..! Ouch
Exactly..Ouch

This is possible how she was crying ... OMG ...! Laga tha ro..ro..ke pure ghar ko bhar dalegiCry CryCry, it was humiliating what sweety did, lekin baap re baap...aaisa laga tha ki aanchal ne glycerine jada daal liya...!  LOL
ROFL@red. exacty..LOLLOLLOL Parvarish mei jitna glycerine aanchal nay use kia hai utna kisi nay nahi kia hoga..ROFLROFLROFL she actually loves to cry..CryLOL in her latest interview aanchal said dat i'm a lot like Raavi so maybe usay glycerine ki zaroort na parti ho..ROFLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 2:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
 ROFL[QUOTE=Faraan_4_Shweta][QUOTE=Juhi007]
Yes Sweety G is always very caring.. actually she is Mother India..LOL apni behn k bachoon ki bhi boht parwa karti hain..ROFL bus 1 cheez unehin nahi aati.. araam say kisi ko bhi baat samjhana.. coz she loves shouting..LOL
@red ROFL ROFL ROFL Mother India...ha...ha...ha!

Exactly..Ouch

ROFL@red.exacty..LOLLOLLOL Parvarish mei jitna glycerine aanchal nay use kia hai utna kisi nay nahi kia hoga..ROFLROFLROFL she actually loves to cry..CryLOL in her latest interview aanchal said dat i'm a lot like Raavi so maybe usay glycerine ki zaroort na parti ho..ROFLROFL

@black ROFL Sach hai daily soaps ki leads bhi itna nai roti...she will give a competition when she will grow up... Man ne layak stamina hai...!LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Faraan92

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ya even i liked Pinky and also Raavi for telling Sweety 

100prabhFaraan92

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

@red.. no i'm not at all saying dat if u get upset den hug a boy..ShockedROFL i'v said dat she should hav controlled herself coz she was in public.. people can thnk anythng abt dem if they r concerned abt people..LOL i'm jst saying k situation hi aisi thi k usnay nitin ko hug kr lia.. nd it was obvious dat it was a freindly hug.. it was'nt some romanctic hug or a kiss jis ka itna bara issue create kia ja raha tha.. so Sweety G ko itna bara issue public mei create nahi karna chahye tha.. usko chahe akeley mei kitna bhi daant letiin is baat per..Embarrassed nd yehi waja thi k Pinky nay bhi Sweety g ki 1 nahi suni jst coz Sweety G nay public mei hi usay itna kuch suna dia...!!!
Sweety G nay agr isi cheez ko araam say handle kia hota den mujhe koi problem nahi hoti..LOL
@pink.. i agree here..Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
yeah agree with u that sweety should't be shouted @ raavi like this in public place 

100prabhFaraan92

Go to top