Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Juhi007

@ red if she was upset so she can hug a boy  πŸ˜‘ 
Its nothing wrong in hugging a boy, but in public can lead to misconceptions
@ blue maybe it was friendly hug but how long she knew him 
Sometimes people are unable to control their emotions, same happened with raavi. Nitin is her neighbour and to share emotions you don't need to know each others biography. But still hugging a guy in public will obviously create problem.
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 
How can anyone react without knowing the truth? Where they kissing each other! it was just a hug, sweety could have talked later and made her understand that she need to control her emotions.

Totally agree here Juhi..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Juhi007 thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

@green yes.. she should'nt hav said dat bt i thnk dat pinky was hurt coz Sweety g was going on nd on abt Raavi dats y she said dat..!!!
but still i feel that taking the side of your daughter is fine but being so harsh to your sister, she should have understood her concern sweety cares a lot about raavi. πŸ˜”

@blue.. excatly.. da main problem of Sweety G is her anger.. she shouts tooo much jis ki waja say jab woh theek hon toh tab bhi ghalat lagti hain..!!!
Wahi tohπŸ˜• ! agar woh pyaar se baad me raavi ko samjhati toh kya woh nai samajhti...unka gussa hi unki khaami hai..! 

@red.. Very true nd Raavi is a cry baby nd too much sensitive girl.. every1 knows abt it..πŸ˜† so she can easily go to depression..🀣
This is possible how she was crying ... OMG ...! Laga tha ro..ro..ke pure ghar ko bhar dalegi😭 😭😭, it was humiliating what sweety did, lekin baap re baap...aaisa laga tha ki aanchal ne glycerine jada daal liya...!  πŸ˜†

Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juhi007

@green yes.. she should'nt hav said dat bt i thnk dat pinky was hurt coz Sweety g was going on nd on abt Raavi dats y she said dat..!!!
but still i feel that taking the side of your daughter is fine but being so harsh to your sister, she should have understood her concern sweety cares a lot about raavi. πŸ˜”
Yes Sweety G is always very caring.. actually she is Mother India..πŸ˜† apni behn k bachoon ki bhi boht parwa karti hain..🀣 bus 1 cheez unehin nahi aati.. araam say kisi ko bhi baat samjhana.. coz she loves shouting..πŸ˜†

@blue.. excatly.. da main problem of Sweety G is her anger.. she shouts tooo much jis ki waja say jab woh theek hon toh tab bhi ghalat lagti hain..!!!
Wahi tohπŸ˜• ! agar woh pyaar se baad me raavi ko samjhati toh kya woh nai samajhti...unka gussa hi unki khaami hai..! 
Exactly..

@red.. Very true nd Raavi is a cry baby nd too much sensitive girl.. every1 knows abt it..πŸ˜† so she can easily go to depression..🀣
This is possible how she was crying ... OMG ...! Laga tha ro..ro..ke pure ghar ko bhar dalegi😭 😭😭, it was humiliating what sweety did, lekin baap re baap...aaisa laga tha ki aanchal ne glycerine jada daal liya...!  πŸ˜†
🀣@red. exacty..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Parvarish mei jitna glycerine aanchal nay use kia hai utna kisi nay nahi kia hoga..🀣🀣🀣 she actually loves to cry..πŸ˜­πŸ˜† in her latest interview aanchal said dat i'm a lot like Raavi so maybe usay glycerine ki zaroort na parti ho..🀣🀣

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Juhi007 thumbnail
 πŸ€£
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya even i liked Pinky and also Raavi for telling Sweety 
ashaj thumbnail

@red.. no i'm not at all saying dat if u get upset den hug a boy..😲🀣 i'v said dat she should hav controlled herself coz she was in public.. people can thnk anythng abt dem if they r concerned abt people..πŸ˜† i'm jst saying k situation hi aisi thi k usnay nitin ko hug kr lia.. nd it was obvious dat it was a freindly hug.. it was'nt some romanctic hug or a kiss jis ka itna bara issue create kia ja raha tha.. so Sweety G ko itna bara issue public mei create nahi karna chahye tha.. usko chahe akeley mei kitna bhi daant letiin is baat per..😳 nd yehi waja thi k Pinky nay bhi Sweety g ki 1 nahi suni jst coz Sweety G nay public mei hi usay itna kuch suna dia...!!!
Sweety G nay agr isi cheez ko araam say handle kia hota den mujhe koi problem nahi hoti..πŸ˜†
@pink.. i agree here..😳
[/QUOTE]
yeah agree with u that sweety should't be shouted @ raavi like this in public place 
ashaj thumbnail

Sometimes people are unable to control their emotions, same happened with raavi. Nitin is her neighbour and to share emotions you don't need to know each others biography. But still hugging a guy in public will obviously create problem.
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 
How can anyone react without knowing the truth? Where they kissing each other! it was just a hug, sweety could have talked later and made her understand that she need to control her emotions.

@ blue raavi hug for the first time she had many friends ( boys) before but then she idid't hug anyone  so according to sweety & raavi friend raavi is started to like him but still raavi did't realise it that what sweety saying but m also agreeing that sweety is also fault 

@ pink u think hug is ok when a girl like raavi who is so simple & suddenly hugging a boy it makes to doubt & sweety also noticed it when she dropped raavi to her house 

@ red this part i agree with u 

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely true!! Sweety was too much!! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Juhi007 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
@ blue raavi hug for the first time she had many friends ( boys) before but then she idid't hug anyone  so according to sweety & raavi friend raavi is started to like him but still raavi did't realise it that what sweety saying but m also agreeing that sweety is also fault 
Ok, You are correct in some points as raavi likes nitin, but the  reaction of sweety was unnecessary. She could have made her understand later, raavi is not a rebel that she won't get the point. 
@ pink u think hug is ok when a girl like raavi who is so simple & suddenly hugging a boy it makes to doubt & sweety also noticed it when she dropped raavi to her house 
She is growing up. She is maturing... She was simple but now she is growing up.

@ red this part i agree with u 
Thanks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Juhi007 - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Absolutely true!! Pinky was too much!!

Pinky or Sweety..???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†