India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Liked Pinky in Yesterday Epi

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I quite liked Pinky yesterday..like da way she stood 4 her daughter nd did'nt belive her sister i really do appreciate her..Clap otherwise Pinky ko aise mamloon mei to shak karnay ki aadat hai..D'ohLOL bt i liked her in yesterday epi..!!!Embarrassed 

Us nay apni beti ka sath dia nd apni behn ki baaton per yaqeen nahi kia.. Sweety G was actually too much yesterday nd unhun nay toh Rai ka pahar bana kr rakh dia...D'oh (in my POV) 

Sweety G ko pinky k bachoon ki Maa bannay ka q shok charha hai..D'oh i really dont get it..Confused 1 Maa hi sub say better apnay bachoon ko janti hai so i dont thnk k Sweety G ko Pinky k bachoon k mamley mei interfere karna chahye..!!! 

Maasi "Maasi" hoti hai aur Maa "Maa".. har Maasi, Maa nahi ban sakti.. bt dunno Sweety G ko yeh baat samajh q nahi aati k Pinky ki parvarish unki parvarish say boht diffrent hai so unehein pinky k bachoon k sath aise behave nahi karna chahye.!!!Confused

Hope soon Sweety G realise her mistake.. Sweety G ko road per sub k samnay yeh sub kuch karnay say pehlay reason jaan lena chahye the bt unhun nay nay bina kuch reason janey Raavi ko sub k saamnay itna kuch suna dia.. Raavi ki baat tak nahi suni nd us per thappar marnay k lye hath tak utha lia..ConfusedD'oh 

Now i do hope wen Raavi Nitin fall in love den Pinky apnay Old avataar mei na aye..LOL nd wapis Sweety G ki baaton per yaqeen an krey..D'oh nd unhein accept krey coz uski khud bhi love marriage hui hai so uski apni beti ki choice ko improtance deni chahye nd us per trust karna chahye..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 7:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestlifeztuf100prabh..nisaluvrk..muktha_cuteparadigmlizzie1765-Kina-Freethinker112Nkapoor3

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
agree with you Thumbs Up
i was so proud of pinkyClap , pinky stood up for her daughter hats off to her Clap
sweety is to muchAngry , unko itna interfere nahi karna chahiye Ouch. she should ve listened to raavi , or at least give a chance to raavi to speak but nahi !!!Shocked
raavi was right she was making rai ka phaad no offence LOL
wen raavi & nitin fall in love i guess pinky should trust her daughter , Embarrassed
what if in the near future ginnyEmbarrassed falls in love with some guyWink  then what will happen sweety ??
there not many days left  wen rocky himself will fall in loveEmbarrassed with some girlLOLWink( mentioned in some article), then what will you do sweetyOuch , you cannot control your kids that much Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztuf100prabhparadigmNkapoor3Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Exactly.. u cant control each nd everything abt ur childern.. give dem some freedom nd space... really waiting 4 da track wen Rocky fall in love with some girl.. wanna see Sweety g reaction den..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ok i believe that sweety was bit to harsh she should't be shouting @ a public place 
but raavi is also @ fault hugging a boy that to in a public place u think it was correct noway 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000100prabhFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

ok i believe that sweety was bit to harsh she should't be shouting @ a public place 
but raavi is also @ fault hugging a boy that to in a public place u think it was correct noway 
Yeah agree dat Raavi should hav controlled herself..LOL bt she was very upset nd Nitin was cheering her up nd den suddenly he hugged her.. it was jst a freindly hug.. so i dnt thnk k Sweety G ko bina kuch janey is baat ka itna bara issue banana chahye tha woh bhi public mei..D'ohusko bad mei akeley mei samjha detiin to alag baat hoti bt public mei itni insult karna aur kehna k mai btati hun teri Maa ko k tu kya gul khila rahi hai..Shocked bilkull ghalat tha meri nazroon mei..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007100prabhlizzie1765

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Yeah agree dat Raavi should hav controlled herself..LOL bt she was very upset nd Nitin was cheering her up nd den suddenly he hugged her.. it was jst a freindly hug.. so i dnt thnk k Sweety G ko bina kuch janey is baat ka itna bara issue banan chahye tha woh bhi public mei..D'oh
@ red if she was upset so she can hug a boy  Angry 
@ blue maybe it was friendly hug but how long she knew him 
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000100prabh

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Totally agree pinky proved to be a great mother Clapbut saying that her sister was faking out stories was wrong sweety must be hurtOuch, actually sweety needs to control her angerAngry  her concern was good but humiliating raavi was immatureConfused;she is just 16. She might go to depression , really teenage kids are very sensitive about this things.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ashajFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

@ red if she was upset so she can hug a boy  Angry 
@ blue maybe it was friendly hug but how long she knew him 
@ pink yes sweety was harsh but when u see ur niece in a public place hugging a boy she gets angry but their won't shout like sweety in public place 
@red.. no i'm not at all saying dat if u get upset den hug a boy..ShockedROFL i'v said dat she should hav controlled herself coz she was in public.. people can thnk anythng abt dem if they r concerned abt people..LOL i'm jst saying k situation hi aisi thi k usnay nitin ko hug kr lia.. nd it was obvious dat it was a freindly hug.. it was'nt some romanctic hug or a kiss jis ka itna bara issue create kia ja raha tha.. so Sweety G ko itna bara issue public mei create nahi karna chahye tha.. usko chahe akeley mei kitna bhi daant letiin is baat per..Embarrassed nd yehi waja thi k Pinky nay bhi Sweety g ki 1 nahi suni jst coz Sweety G nay public mei hi usay itna kuch suna dia...!!!
Sweety G nay agr isi cheez ko araam say handle kia hota den mujhe koi problem nahi hoti..LOL
@pink.. i agree here..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Go to top