Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DADI right ASR's mom wrong

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Guys plz dont bash me for posting this!

After the FB narrated by ASR i some how ve this nagging feeling that in a way dadi was right & ASR wrong when it comes to judging their parents. From the FB its not clear if ASR's dad really cheated or not. My only question is irrespective of the truth which mother w'd actually commit suicide on the day of the wedding of her daughter who also happens to be physically challenged. I mean as far as i know even if there r any skeletons in the closet i ve seen most of the moms frantically hide it so that their daughter's marriage goes thru without a hitch. But here v actually see a woman killing herself on the day of her daughter's wedding. I come how couldn't digest this. On top of that ASR's dad also committed suicide. If he had really been cheating & had never loved his wife why would he kill himself. I mean can u imagine Shyam killing himself on finding WW dead. This doesn't seem to be the action of a cruel, heartless, cheating hubby.

I get the feeling that something is fishy! Either it was not a suicide but a murder (prob committed by relatives for money/property) staged to look like suicide or it was all a big MU on part of ASR's mom. Mayb ASR's dad loved a gal (prob Kushi's mom or Garima) bef his marriage but due to family & society class pressure married ASR's mom. However aft marriage he was always true to his wife but ASR's mom misunderstood him & committed suicide.

In the end prob ASR ll learn the truth & finally b at peace with his dad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krajpringle6

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
No1 agrees or disagrees Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top