Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sushant Rajput replaces Ranbir, Imran in P.K (Chk pg.10) (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Way to go Sush..This is just the beginning..Clap
Sushant is a excellent actor and dancer.In short he is a amazing performer on whatever he does..He has got numerous awards for his acting in his show and his portrayal of Manav is so popular among the masses and even among few BW celebs.
Sushant's KPC which is a adaption of Chetan Bagat's 3 mistakes of my life where he plays the lead is directed by well known Rock on Abhishek kapoor..Sush has taken training from cricketers Zaheer khan and Ashish Nehra for his role as Ishaan,the cricketer.He trained and has toiled hard for his character Ishaan .His dedication and hard-work is what has brought him so far and will continue to do so.He has given it everything for his role.And the results of all the hard-work is slowly showing off..Many producers are behind him now with offers and he is in a position to choose his movies which is mark of a talented ,on demand performer/actor.
He has already 3 movie deal from UTV and also from yash raj too..He has rejected many offers and choosing carefully which says about his popularity in the BW world.Its not easy for a actor from TV land to make it big in BW but Sushant is a very hard working and dedicated actor cum excellent dancer cum marshal arts guy.He is a combo of good looks+great actor+wonderful dancer . In short a total awesome performer.
They recognized Sushant coz of his talent and style as mentioned in the article.
KPC is just the beginning for him as he makes it big in BW world.I am sure he will do full justice in whatever he does.He has done full justice to all the roles he has played before and I am sure he will do the same in his movies too.HE deserves this parallel lead role for his immense hard-work and dedication.
All the best Sushant..You are going to rock KPC and now you sharing the same screen space with the legend himself Aamir khan - just the perfect platform to showcase your wonderful talent and make it big in BW world too..
All the best Sush ..We all are proud of you ..Rock on dude Thumbs UpStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushantfan..Sonii..Guggu_Mintysushkita10Fatima_QSunshine797fansushProudSushantiannikitagmc

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by HotMess

I prefer Sushant over Prachi in terms of acting, but naah, I won't say he's Ranbir's level. He's good, but obviously not that good. And Idk how to compare his acting capabilities to Imran's. LOL

I just don't think he is Bollywood material, but we'll see. Maybe Aamir didn't want Ranbir or Imran, or the makers didn't want a Ranbir or Imran alongside Aamir. Maybe they wanted a more newer, less popular actor. Who knows? 

Whenever I think Sushant I think of the weepy Manav. He was the biggest cry-baby of TV...even more than all the women put together. LOL

i do agree at the bold n tht is wt won the hearts of masses n still is remembrd fr manav is proof enough fr his talent..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003sushkita10ProudSushantian

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
so happy sushant has bagged a movie along amir khan.. an achievemt in its self or any new comer espically frm the tv background.. whose first movie has still not released.. solely on hardwork n talent.. so proud of u sushant.. n super happy..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003..Sonii..sushkita10Fatima_QfansushProudSushantian

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
WohoooDancingParty
Sushant in rajkumar hirani's movie along with Amir Khan...m so happy for SushantBig smile
Way to go Sushant...u truly truly deserves itApprove wanna wish All the very best to SushantThumbs Up Im sure u will rockkkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003..Sonii..Fatima_Qfansush

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
posting it as it is in the paper..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycejohncena2003lunza..Sonii..ProudSushantiannikitagmcfansush

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian