Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sushant Rajput replaces Ranbir, Imran in P.K (Chk pg.10) (Page 11)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

The source reveals that Hirani was extremely moved with the screen test the newbie did for the film.

Okay, now I really really want to read an interview of the two now.. seems like Sushant's character in the movie has an emotional track.

Thanks for sharing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintyFatima_QgilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by AshuNaik

The source reveals that Hirani was extremely moved with the screen test the newbie did for the film.

Okay, now I really really want to read an interview of the two now.. seems like Sushant's character in the movie has an emotional track.

Thanks for sharing.

Ditto...this same line jumped out at me...I love Raju Hirani movies and I'm very curious now to see Sushant's role in the movie...Hirani always fleshes out the supporting characters in a movie very well as well...and there is a sincerity in his movies that is rare in most B-town movies aaj kal...I think this could be a great role for Sushant...who can forget the memorable roles of all characters in the Munnabhai series...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Guggu_MintyFatima_QProudSushantiannikitagmcgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ahh this is so very exciting! Honestly, Sushant must have SOMETHING in him if YRF, UTV, Raju Hirani all want him in their films..and are willing to wait, work things out properly too...and that Sushant has managed to amicably deal with all of them is even better. Thumbs Up

I'm quite excited and intrigued by this Peekay movie. Raju Hirani is definitely one of the best directors we currently have in Bollywood and all his characters, eeven supporting ones, are sketched out  well with ample scope to perform. This is surely an awesome opportunity of Sushant and I really hope it all works out well for him :D

@Nikki
Is that a recent pic of Sushant? He's lost weight...seems to have worked out a lot too..He looks great!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Guggu_MintyFatima_QnikitagmcAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@Nikki
Is that a recent pic of Sushant? He's lost weight...seems to have worked out a lot too..He looks great!

Heyy Himani! Are you a Sushant fan too? LOL yeah he's been looking MUCH better since he quit PRLOL...he worked out a lot for Kai Po Che I think cuz he apparently now has a six-packLOL...and anyways he looks much fresher after having managed to quit the daily soap grind...good for him...agree with you that there has to be something about him if all these top production houses are vying to cast him in their movies Smile

johncena2003Guggu_MintyProudSushantiangilmores

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Heyy Himani! Are you a Sushant fan too? LOL yeah he's been looking MUCH better since he quit PRLOL...he worked out a lot for Kai Po Che I think cuz he apparently now has a six-packLOL...and anyways he looks much fresher after having managed to quit the daily soap grind...good for him...agree with you that there has to be something about him if all these top production houses are vying to cast him in their movies Smile
Anu! Haha yess...after Jhalak mainly though I have seen Sushant before in PR and KDMHMD too..He's a decent enough actor, but I don't think Manav really explored Sushant's talent fully. He's too much of a wuss honestly..Preet was better. But I realized from JDJ that Sushant does have a charm and X-factor to him..

6-pack eh? I can tell from the picture LOL And totally agree, he's looking MUCH better now that he's quit the daily soaps..much fresher and relaxed also. Good for him...yeh Bollywood hai bhai..yahaan sirf talent se kuch nahin hota..gotta look good too at least somewhat LOL  And Sushant seems to won that battle lol.

I'm excited for Kai Po Che too...even though Chetan Bhagat wrote it lol.

johncena2003Guggu_MintyFatima_QProudSushantiannikitagmcFaraan92

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
here u go chocolover89

Edited by AshuNaik - 08 September 2012 at 12:37pm

johncena2003Fatima_QProudSushantiannikitagmcFaraan92gilmores

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Ahh this is so very exciting! Honestly, Sushant must have SOMETHING in him if YRF, UTV, Raju Hirani all want him in their films..and are willing to wait, work things out properly too...and that Sushant has managed to amicably deal with all of them is even better. Thumbs Up

I'm quite excited and intrigued by this Peekay movie. Raju Hirani is definitely one of the best directors we currently have in Bollywood and all his characters, eeven supporting ones, are sketched out  well with ample scope to perform. This is surely an awesome opportunity of Sushant and I really hope it all works out well for him :D

@Nikki

Loved your post! Yup, kuch baat toh hai bande mein that people are willing to cast him inspite of him being a total outsider with no connections whatsoever!

And yes, that's a recent picture from his latest photoshoot.. we got just 2 pics.. am hoping we will get the rest of the pics too..

johncena2003Guggu_MintyFatima_Qgilmores

Go to top