Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sushant Rajput replaces Ranbir, Imran in P.K (Chk pg.10) (Page 10)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

I am not sushant big fan. But Hes a good choice for this role. And sorry to break some people bubble but he is much better than Imran and Ranbir just because hes an tv star does not mean he cant match with bollywood actors. I feel that many tv stars are better than so called popular bolly actors 

No offence to ranbir and imran fans just my view

I haven't watched many Indian serials, but from whatever I have watched I can safely say that none of the actors on Indian television attempt stuff that Ranbir has attempted so far in films. Performances on television seem limited to romance for the most part..Ranbir is far more than just a romantic hero, so don't see how one can really downgrade Ranbir here out of all people. Of course, given television actors attempt variety and actually come up with praiseworthy performances once they do perform in films..then yes, it's another story altogether. 

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Good for him. Hope he proves that worthy
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
8 Sep 2012
Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Can I borrow this guy, please?

Sushant Singh Rajput is seriously lucky. He's bagged two big banner movies — Kai Po Che with UTV and Raju Hirani's P.K. with Aamir. Sushant had signed a two movie contract with UTV, but since Raju and Aamir share a great rapport with UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapur, they requested him to let them borrow Sushant for one film. Siddharth made an exception, due to Raju's insistence, and made Sushant's dream of working with Aamir come true. His film deal with UTV is still on.
I'm telling you kisi ka naseeb acha hota hain. After all, such is
life dearies!

Edited by AshuNaik - 07 September 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003SushantTheBestLemonyProudSushantiannikitagmcFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

8 Sep 2012
Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Can I borrow this guy, please?

Sushant Singh Rajput is seriously lucky. He's bagged two big banner movies ' Kai Po Che with UTV and Raju Hirani's P.K. with Aamir. Sushant had signed a two movie contract with UTV, but since Raju and Aamir share a great rapport with UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapur, they requested him to let them borrow Sushant for one film. Siddharth made an exception, due to Raju's insistence, and made Sushant's dream of working with Aamir come true. His film deal with UTV is still on.
I'm telling you kisi ka naseeb acha hota hain. After all, such is
life dearies!

This is great news Ashu...this clears up any confusion i had about how he was going to get out of his contract.

Thanks for posting Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing AshuHug
wowww that's really gr8Smile i'm happy that UTV allow him to do P.K.Big smileDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushantTheBestGuggu_MintyFatima_Q

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ashu! Wow, nice of UTV to allow Sushant to work in a film of another production house inspite of the contract, and as a fan I feel really flattered that the makers of P.K. went to this extent to get Sushant on board. No wonder it was written in one of the articles that the makers felt Sushant was perfect for the role.

Now I hope we get some news about what his character is like.

Edited by nikitagmc - 08 September 2012 at 4:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Guggu_MintyFatima_QProudSushantian

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput Is Next Big?

by Box Office India (September 8, 2012)

Time and again, actors make the transition from small screen to big screen but invain. Isn't it just about everyone's dream to do a Shah Rukh Khan, whose journey after the small screen is already the stuff of history? But there's something different about Sushant Singh Rajput, who has had a successful stint on the telly.

Sources close to the actor tell us that even though many big filmmakers had approached Rajput, he didn't give in and went ahead only when UTV Motion Pictures struck a two-film deal with him. His first film as leading man, Kai Po Che!, being directed by Abhishek Kapoor, is expected to release early next year.

Now the actor has added another feather to his cap. According to trade sources, Rajkumar Hirani has signed him to play the second hero in his film Peekay. The source reveals that Hirani was extremely moved with the screen test the newbie did for the film.

PS: We're told that Rajput was also approached by Yash Raj Films for a three-film deal but the actor had already signed on the dotted line with UTV. But when Hirani approached Rajput, neither the actor nor the corporate house could say 'no' to him.

Edited by AshuNaik - 08 September 2012 at 7:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003SushantTheBestProudSushantiannikitagmcFatima_QAreYaar

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanx AshuSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushantTheBest

Go to top