Sushant Rajput replaces Ranbir, Imran in P.K (Chk pg.10) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
sushant,        this is for u

All  the best   !!!

to step in an industry based on sheer talent n pure confidence...hats off to u.
 climbing up steps in a career without support taking u r own decisions believing in them brings u at this juncture  where u r offered roles  saamnese even before ur 1st release.
     what might happen is nobodys fault but man u r far far better  off  than any of the snooty star sons or relations  who think bw is their own  jagir.           
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

if movie goes flop, no any director would cast him even as a side actor in his movie, neither will he get work in Daily shows. He betrayed Ekta and she will never employ him into her shows

when amir takes up a film he will go any lengths to see that the film goes well
secondly    he never betrayed ekta  he completed his contract  till the last day very very professinal
and each person has a right to go ahead and take decision in a careerwhy should he remain tied to eks pallu?n lastly      he does not need to be employed by ek in her shows   as far as his fans know him     n maybe he himself will deny her show .  
looks nice in the picture, rest doesn't matter to me
Originally posted by -ksh-

What happenned to Sushant's 3 film deal for UTV and YRF? 😆

seriously...

even before his first release he is making big news...
- 3 movie deal with UTV/Yashraj
-replacing Ranbir, Imran in Raju hirani's movie with Aamir

wonder if all this is actually true? 
didnt know his "manav" acting was sooo good that he's getting so many good offers.. 
zoOm
@ZoomTV

TV actor Sushant Singh
Rajput has been finalised
to play the parallel lead in
Aamir khan starrer 'P.K'
#zoOmTV
^^thanks Ashu😊
way to go Sushant!!!

Originally posted by sub_rosa

What do these film-makers see in him that I don't? Koi to batao!😒

May be he's an apt pupil; some directors like to work with this type. :)

Originally posted by fansush

when amir takes up a film he will go any lengths to see that the film goes well
secondly    he never betrayed ekta he completed his contract till the last day very very professinal
and each person has a right to go ahead and take decision in a careerwhy should he remain tied to eks pallu?n lastly      he does not need to be employed by ek in her shows as far as his fans know him     n maybe he himself will deny her show .

oho,then all the praise, Amir would gather not Susu bhai. I don't pin my hopes on Susu to do anything better in film because he does nothing well. He is just sort of faulty.
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

even though he has replaced them or going to replace , who is going to watch that Susu Joker ???? i don't even like his name , Film to door ki baat hai... even though he is mega giga happy getting movie from Ranbir , film seems to be going flop... 

Attractive, you've been warned in the past about referring to Sushant as Susu. It doesn't matter that you don't like his name, his name is Sushant and he should be called by that name.

Mandy, many members calls Emran, "Emmy". Katrina "kamini Katty". Why don't you say anything about these two or More? Listen, Susu aint any sort of offensive word that one needs to be offended. Susu is one nice word i name him with whether you or other fans feel good or Bad it does not matter me at all.