Performer of the day

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends,

Can we discuss on this new thread to decide on the who is the best performed of the day and best scene of the day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely Nandini! Best scene, Indu rejecting Sanchi's friendship! Best performer Indu for the way he stated facts and defended his love when he rejected her! These are for me anyways!
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post

Performer of the day was
Indu

Scene of the day was
Sanchi lovingly looking at the sleeping Indu.

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Nandini sure ... I loved the entire episode ... But still best scene was when Indu refused sanchi s offer of friendship by giving her sensible reason.Those words were very touchy.

Sadanand Dialogue made me laugh- Apney aap ko sab se badha kidnapper boltey hai aur dekho missed call deytay hai ... kaya zamana aa gaya hai ... hahahah.

Last scene when Manwa entered uff the way Indu changed his expressions... surely he was not delighted to see Manwa...
 My god only AD can do it .

Silentsoul thumbnail

But nandini I think best performer of Day..is not rocket science  I dont think anyone ever win other than Indu...atleast in RJN ..its like one man race

Best scene Sanchi keeping pillow under his head...

Hilarious scene
Worst  acting by Rubina...OTT abhinay...jisko Indu Legend movie actor se compare ker dala 😆 
Namita-M thumbnail
The most annoying character or performer...drum roll...Rubina! Annoying skank, Indu pe dore daal rahi hain!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

The most annoying character or performer...drum roll...Rubina! Annoying skank, Indu pe dore daal rahi hain!

I know I wish vo vijay comes to forum I can crib on her acting more...she is PATHETIC actress how come she works for Paresh Rawel movie...🤢..than the way she give those lusty look to Indu I want to make heer blind
Namita-M thumbnail
I know, how dare she take a pic with MY AKSHAY KUMAR...*screaming in frustration*
Silentsoul thumbnail
She worked with him...in new akshsy movie...Seriously...Rubina se aachi acting to...Roop ker leti hai...she is one of worst actress I have seen on RJN... Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should continue for this for every episode.

In my view Best performer is AD with different convincing expressions and and Best scene rather cute scene was Sanchi making Indu sleep comfortably.I felt jealous but she is lucky.

Please tell me if we should continue this