Anil Kapoor's son has SISTERS NAMES tattooed!

Posted: 11 years ago

Anil Kapoor's son has sisters names tattooed on back

Meena Iyer, TNN | Sep 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Anil Kapoor's 21-year-old son, who has an enviable physique, has got the names of his elder sisters Sonam and Rhea on his back. Both names are written in Hindi. Harsh is the apple of the Kapoor family's eye because he is the youngest. 

And the three Kapoor siblings are inseparable. Sources say that when he was asked by some family members and close friends what if any of his girlfriends or his future wife had an objection to the fact that he has tattooed his sisters' names so prominently, the youngster, who has a definite mind of his own, turned around and said, "But my sisters are my sisters for life. Why should I shy away from having their names written on me?"
A few other celebs who have the names of their loved ones on their bodies are: Saif Ali Khan has Kareena written on his forearm, Deepika Padukone had the initials RK ( Ranbir Kapoor) tattooed on the nape of her neck, Sanjay Dutt has the names of his parents Nargis and Sunil inked on him and Ajay Devgn will soon have the names of his children Nysa and Yug written on his chest.

Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
"But my sisters are my sisters for life. Why should I shy away from having their names written on me?"

Same way your mammi, papa will be your mammi, papa for life..Why not have their names written on you?
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago

Enviable physique

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like a choose hua aam!!

If this is enviable, I'm doing it all wrong. Protein shakes ki jhaga, slimfast bars khani chahiye.

mmm not gonna gel well with the mistresses ๐Ÿ˜†
holy shit that's him?

err.. scratch out the mistresses from my post ๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe Sonam name is tatooed on his ass... So he can say to ppl,Sonam is Pain in his ass.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
-____- This is such old news and he's a super sweet dude who loves his sisters a lot.  What's wrong with that?  Much better than some actors who tattoo their girlfriend/boyfriend names and than regret it when they break up. 
He will get rid of the tattoos if any of his girlfriend or if he marries his wife has issues with seeing sis-in-laws names on his back especially during intimate moments it can be quite a turn off LOL! Otherwise I don't think there is any problem!

In any case...I am still trying to understand why people tattoo things on their bodies!

poor dpad must have removed that tattoo with tehzaab and numerous acids so that it disappears completely. 

that RK tattoo changed its meaning from ranbir kapoor to ranbir-katrina 

oh and they missed akki, even he has a tattoo of his son's name.

thats very unique of him... no gf's or parents but sisters tattoo!! awesome! never seen anyone who loves their sisters so much.

and its safe too...gf's badalti rahengi...but sisters will be sisters for life!!