Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Appreciation Post - Monday Special<3 (Page 5)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav101

Originally posted by riti4u

Thank you so much all for wonderful comments!! I shall respond soonSmile

Dear, U always Make Such Great posts that the Thread Gets full with awesome comments, really Great Clap
Aww thank u so much.. and you are always a great support to my posts...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

maxpayne984 Groupbie
maxpayne984
maxpayne984

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

images fb, thnx to uploader.

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt her more, he lived in a shell away from the world. he took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,Clap without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

U said everything Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri.Sad.But.True.

maxpayne984 Groupbie
maxpayne984
maxpayne984

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Barun is really Great

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxpayne984

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt her more, he lived in a shell away from the world. he took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,Clap without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

U said everything Clap

awww thank uEmbarrassed

riti4u

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Lovely postClap There is a weekly appreciation post, I didn;t know about thatCry Can you please PM me once you make the weekly appreciation post, would love to read that.

Once again an amazing post for an equally amazing actorStar 

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

fab post Clap

riti4u

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt him more, he lived in a shell away from the world. He took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Couldn't help replying to a reply on a post as your reply is so good and the pictures ar so aptBig smile I absolutely loved his acting. I love teh subtleness and the way he can capture our hearts with that. Hats off to Barun and his effortless actingClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav101.Sad.But.True.rushshririti4u

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnav101

Thank you so much all for wonderful comments!! I shall respond soonSmile

Dear, U always Make Such Great posts that the Thread Gets full with awesome comments, really Great Clap
Aww thank u so much.. and you are always a great support to my posts...Hug

Most Welcome Dear,
Always there for Barun and His Lovely lovers Hug

riti4u

Go to top