Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Appreciation Post - Monday Special<3 (Page 2)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Riti my darlingHug

Hugs and kisses to yaLOL and yeeaaahhh! me on the first page to comment..lucky night i guessWink

I have always considered Barun Sobti a man of expressions...he cam emote..every form of expressions..and today he did it all..

Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh Raizada made us feel the pain, Guilt, Anger, Tears..

Pain of not able to do anything to protect his sister's baby..
Pain of not being able to rewind time and make it all better..
Guilt of being a failure today
Anger due to the hatred towards his father
Guilt of marrying Khushi the way he did

His eyes speaks volume..His tears made us cryyy...this man has it all..and he makes us want to appreciate him more and more as an actor..

I am just diwani of ur picsLOL Loved it...am stealing and not taking ur permission. It's my right. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent  post.  What a great acting indeed by Barun and yesterday's episode was a landmark and also answer to bashers who said that there will be a rift between him and Khushi because of Di, which again proved wrong.  
I would also mention here that even Khushi was great as usual and showed that she will stand by him and  not run away  which again is an answer to all bashers and rumour mongers who are actually against IPK.

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Loved your post..and absoultely barun is the king of expresions..yest really he made me cry...and the way he was crying in the arms of khushi..just like small kid...who lost everything ..really superb acting barun..hats off you brought life to the character of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.Smile

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

angelic_leena_3 IF-Dazzler
angelic_leena_3
angelic_leena_3

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
awesome post..barun is jus great in all expressions..no one can beat him..he is fabulous n talented actor..

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Dear!

Barun melts into Arnav...with so much dedication. Yesterday, i felt so hurt aftr watching the epi. His sobs, the voice modulation... Everything so perfect!

I'm always a proud proud fan... Ipk is just the beginning for this Titan...[/B]

Edited by cutebarun - 04 September 2012 at 4:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manvi90

Well said ,stupendous performance by a marvelous actor ,he can truly give the big wigs in Bollywood a tough competition and many a sleepless nights .last nights performance is truly a testimony to this great actors talents .God bless him ,I guess there is much more to come coz this guys performance is getting better everyday .hats off to you Barun ,good luck .

well said Clap

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
what a post what a post..wonderful analysis..and brilliant work keep it up...ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

images fb, thnx to uploader.

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt her more, he lived in a shell away from the world. he took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

Aww rashmi di... I cant thank you enough... was just thinking if I cud post his expressions images.. but in office..cant do it...and you heard me... Thank u so much for adding pics ..and you have very well described Arnav Singh Raizada...very beautifully...and indeed this man plays it to perfection...Clap

rushshri.Sad.But.True.

Go to top