Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Appreciation Post - Monday Special<3 (Page 16)

xonlybarunx Groupbie
xonlybarunx
xonlybarunx

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
No one can do it better than sobti..BAS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogriti4u

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Barun's performance was absolutely supurb in last two episodes. It was a treat to watch Barun as Arnav on screen.

fly_dogriti4u

ReenuG Senior Member
ReenuG
ReenuG

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Sobti was brilliant today!

fly_dogriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by riti4u

Helplessness- A brother standing outside the room and looking at his sister's cry. Those eyes display that helplessness that must have been felt by 'Chotte' for his Di. That slow turn to face his Di as for saying- I am sorry Di ,I couldnt save your child. Not a single dialogue and nor it was stream of tears that made me feel it ,it was just something in those eyes that showed it to me... and I felt that it was real..

Brilliant post ritiClap 

The above scene, pure silence no words spoken but ur left with a lump in your throat, it was such a touching scene. have to even commend on daljeet, she was fab in that scene. 

The feb15th break down was different at many levels, he had none to share his pain with, that is why the scream, he couldnt bear the pain anymore, yest when he is all dejected , feels like a loser who couldnt protect his sister, you can feel how he had took her responsibility like a father who sacrifices his life and devotes to his children, arnav has sacrificed his life and devoted it to Anjali through out. This is why his pain of not protecting her is so large . 

The moment he says "pehle ma,baap,phir pathi aur ab bacha", jeez you even get so sympathetic towards Anjali when you listen to this.. 
see the way he says it, the toned down voice, the gritting of teeth and quivering lips of his failure to give her happiness and not to let her loose any more people dear to her, the anger at himself of not being able to protect her, the guilt, the dejection of being a failure.. 

Aww he was really brilliant yesterday. Star

For a guy to whom acting just happened and coz his frnd pulled him to it, and how never had any acting coaching and hvng just 3yrs experience, the guy has a long way to go. 
I really hope he gets the fortune to work to few more good directors and enhance his skills even more coz he deserves it, he deserves each and every appreciation that comes his way as he has worked for it. Clap

couldnt have put it better Divs... agree with each and every word...Big smile

And Barun, take a bow boy... 15th Feb and yesterday's breakdown had to be different and I did feel so... be it the body language, the voice modulation or his USP, those caramel eyes... everything was different in both breakdowns... both touched me... fab bwoy fabClap

Barun, you farak everybody.. those who love you, those who are jealous of you, those who are frustrated because of you and those who hate you... bas Bwoy aap toh cha gaye... Embarrassed

And riti, I really appreciate your effort to appreciate him everytime he deserves it... kudos dear
Clap

riti, divs,ranju... great that u pointed it out...Clap

Barun can easily mould his body language n looks to suit the charecter and the situation...

with gel and a stubble, he becomes a no nonsense ASR...
WITH A CUTE SMIRK, he becomes a Romantic Arnav

when he is crying or feels sorry, then comes that baby face...

let him wear a casual t shirt with jeans... total Barunish... there you get a  young college going guy... with ruffled hair and masti written all over his face...Clap
ClapClap You gals said it all... loved it Hug
arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Watching the Episodes I m seeing U will have to Create a Special post everyday with the AWESOME WORK BARUN IS DOING 

His acting Today His facial Expressions when he thought There might be a connection Between Sayam and Dadi was just Out of the World 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

riti4u

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Now IF I get started... I will spend all night typing... Confused
All I can say is, there's no one like him! Heart

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thank u so much all for ur comments..I am really encouraged...Embarrassed
@Arnav101- if time was there ,I cud hav made daily posts...SIGH i wish though...Big smile this man gives me so many reasons to do it for him

.shinchan.

Go to top