Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Appreciation Post - Monday Special<3 (Page 10)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Lovely post Riti...ClapClapClapClapClap

Barun nailed it yet again...that breakdown just pricked my heart...Cry...no words actually when it comes to Barun's emoting...hes just beyond PERFECTION...n also a Powerhouse of tal
ent...
ClapClap
So finally you came...Tongue
Thank u fr commenting...Hug and DITTO on what you said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Lovely post Riti...Clap

Barun nailed it yet again...that breakdown just pricked my heart...Cry...no words actually when it comes to Barun's emoting...hes just beyond PERFECTION...n also a Powerhouse of tal
ent...
ClapClap
So finally you came...Tongue
Thank u fr commenting...Hug and DITTO on what you said


LOL

riti...sorry for not replying on the weekly post...this week pakka i'll do...but u know already i agree wid u all BISSters...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BISS WAS...IS...WILL always be...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Lovely post Riti...Clap

Barun nailed it yet again...that breakdown just pricked my heart...Cry...no words actually when it comes to Barun's emoting...hes just beyond PERFECTION...n also a Powerhouse of tal
ent...
ClapClap
So finally you came...Tongue
Thank u fr commenting...Hug and DITTO on what you said


LOL

riti...sorry for not replying on the weekly post...this week pakka i'll do...but u know already i agree wid u all BISSters...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BISS WAS...IS...WILL always be...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Yup BISS is it... and no apologies needed Embarrassed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirsa1957

Thanks for the excellent  post.  What a great acting indeed by Barun and yesterday's episode was a landmark and also answer to bashers who said that there will be a rift between him and Khushi because of Di, which again proved wrong.  
I would also mention here that even Khushi was great as usual and showed that she will stand by him and  not run away  which again is an answer to all bashers and rumour mongers who are actually against IPK.
Thanks for commenting..yes he gave a good reply to bashers who were sayin he will blame khushi...Big smile and indeed I love khushi too for standing by him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
He was just superb! He made me cry..! Hats off! Excellent! 
I don't know in how many posts I have written it already! I am running out of words! He is the ultimate  king of expressions!! *I am speechless* Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 21888

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

He was just superb! He made me cry..! Hats off! Excellent! 
I don't know in how many posts I have written it already! I am running out of words! He is the ultimate  king of expressions!! *I am speechless* Heart


ditto

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocksriti4u

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Joined: 22 April 2011
Posts: 3115

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Fab post,Riti!Clap
Thanks for the pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 21888

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hey dear riti ready for today chat grp thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti, a.k.a ASR's English Dialogues!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: Shahu   Replies: 483   Views: 78155

Shahu 483 78155 19 December 2014 at 11:05am by zayana123
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: shybabe   Replies: 288   Views: 72293

shybabe 288 72293 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN SOBTI!!!! AWSOME EXPRESSIONS pics

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 450   Views: 92495

UltimateBarun 450 92495 01 September 2014 at 12:21am by xZoyax
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 51   Views: 22049

Fleeting.Romei 51 22049 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index