India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Appreciation Post - Monday Special<3

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Note: This post is dedicated to praise a Talented actor 'Barun Sobti'.Kindly refrain from any negative comments.

Though will cover this in my weekly posts but could not help myself !!

I have seen many shows where male leads breakdown admist rain, they break mirror with hand,they shriek and cry banging hand or heads on wall.. and many times in such scene, there is so much excess of glycerine used that you wonder they are giving competition to female leads in crying. Admist all this ,there is a unique actor who can touch your heart 100 times more with simple ,subtle performance... Barun Sobti ,it is privilege to appreciate you every week...ClapClap

I saw different emotions being portrayed by this actor in just one episode and as always it was a flawless actingClap. Let us revisit those emotions in this man's eyes.

Helplessness- A brother standing outside the room and looking at his sister's cry. Those eyes display that helplessness that must have been felt by 'Chotte' for his Di. That slow turn to face his Di as for saying- I am sorry Di ,I couldnt save your child. Not a single dialogue and nor it was stream of tears that made me feel it ,it was just something in those eyes that showed it to me... and I felt that it was real..Clap

Regret -That walk in corridor with those flashbacks showed us regret a brother felt for his helplessness.Clap

Guilt - 'I failed ' - Voice modulation on this and again those eyes conveying that guilt that he felt when he could not keep a promise to keep his sister happy. Again brilliant acting ..Simple dialogue but a powerful performance.Clap

Anger- Those eyes showing rage for man responsible for his mother's death and for that unknown woman ..I could see that fire in your eyes Sobti. You nailed it so beautifully ..Clap

Hurt - That hug with khushi and his letting guard down showed us how much hurt he carried in his heart. Again no dialogue to convey it but I felt my heart going out for this man in so much pain...Cry.. So powerful acting..Clap

You again made me cry today as you did long back when I joined this forum. It is privilege to see you on screen enacting so many different emotions in one episode.
I saw ASR , Arnav and Chotte all today in those man's eyes in a single episode. You left me speechless and ofcourse with some moistness in my eyes...

Star You are a Star Star A Brilliant performance !!

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

Kira9174sathalutaichuArnav_Kushidua_foreveramsamsBarunlover1nehak721poonam.mhimakshimaxpayne984xonlybarunxmohanadevi15simpAnchal_MBrashti24IF_RocksAchinta97.SublimeSaRun.nocryReenuGWhite.Pearlmeghapriyankapreciousgirl125asrasrasrasrArshiluvu27Manvi90cupdakanksha2MeeraHKbijiliaadhiraiKhushiDMchunkysonyflowergardenriyarosespayasanehusashhhsoni.branjitha..Smita..angelic_leena_3fly_dogDebarati7preethi.saseedaAyie.DelReyaarrsshhiiSafi123arnav101borregarchanakKeshriyasikhni_srijaaa127pooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--UltimateBarunpisces25arsh_spBarundeewani19gal.angelbasbpup03NotKiddingcocoatreeDivya1503Omorabotiragvir.fanshybabemomma1128rushshriSunoNa....Sad.But.True.incandescentArshisarunrocksvaatuhaaraFlora3333.SobtiLicious..shinchan.

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

images fb, thnx to uploader.

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt him more, he lived in a shell away from the world. He took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,Clap without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

Edited by rushshri - 04 September 2012 at 1:24am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Kushinehak721Manvi90akanksha2ReenuGWhite.PearlaadhiraiKhushiDMflowergardenborregarchanakcool_tweetynehusashhhangelic_leena_3fly_dogpooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--gal.angelDuumpsbasbvaatuhaaraSunoNa....Sad.But.True.shybaberiti4u.shinchan.

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Riti my darlingHug

Hugs and kisses to yaLOL and yeeaaahhh! me on the first page to comment..lucky night i guessWink

I have always considered Barun Sobti a man of expressions...he cam emote..every form of expressions..and today he did it all..

Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh Raizada made us feel the pain, Guilt, Anger, Tears..

Pain of not able to do anything to protect his sister's baby..
Pain of not being able to rewind time and make it all better..
Guilt of being a failure today
Anger due to the hatred towards his father
Guilt of marrying Khushi the way he did

His eyes speaks volume..His tears made us cryyy...this man has it all..and he makes us want to appreciate him more and more as an actor..

Edited by shybabe - 03 September 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelArnav_Kushinehak721amerarafiquemohanadevi15himakshiWhite.Pearlakanksha2Manvi90KhushiDMborregarchanaknehusashhhangelic_leena_3fly_dogpooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--DuumpsbasbSunoNa...Arshics.Sad.But.True.rushshririti4u.shinchan.

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
RES Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

akanksha2 Senior Member
akanksha2
akanksha2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
nice post..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.riti4u

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Well said ,stupendous performance by a marvelous actor ,he can truly give the big wigs in Bollywood a tough competition and many a sleepless nights .last nights performance is truly a testimony to this great actors talents .God bless him ,I guess there is much more to come coz this guys performance is getting better everyday .hats off to you Barun ,good luck .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanadevi15White.PearlborregDuumps.Sad.But.True.riti4u

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...No doubt ur brillant Actor BSEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basb.Sad.But.True.riti4u

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps