Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Siddhi has been introduced as.. (Page 2)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Not sure what Kunal thinks about Siddhi-Abhay relationship. Also I do not think that he knows about AD. 

As paradigm said, the story has to move forward and therefore he will accept the job offer. In addition, I think he would also be curious about knowing what happened in Siddhi's life... He may also feel that by working alongside Siddhi he can keep an eye on her

whatever be the reason for both to work together, I am happy to see this office wala track... SiNal working together and in the same frame..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Cant predict yaar...Confusedbut i wish he should accept this offer...Day Dreaming

Gayathri_MSKHitchHiker_

jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I think Kunal will accept this job b'coz he also wants a replay from Siddhi - why she done all this to him.

Gayathri_MSKHitchHiker_

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
from the next track kunal will be self respected person. slowly all the magic coming the mind.he try to think what is law job.but question when it's came to siddhi all the MUs will come in the mind . kunal has not understand what is siddhi? in any track of parichay that why is unluky man.he is tude light

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I think he wil wrk as he love's siddhi still nw nd he has no ego prblem when it comes to siddhi,he shows all his ego to rest of wrld.So hope he works as want 2 watch them 2gthr.Let's see what they show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_bsp020Gayathri_MSKHitchHiker_

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i will agree wid shweta n i think he will except the job  bcos thats how the track is gonna move frwd now i guess...
n more than anything i ll b jst happy to c both of them under one roof n in d same frame no matter what d
situation is... m happy that kc will b working nw...  n as per the promo it seems like even nw they r willing to stay around each other despite of all the MU's .they r still one...Big smileBig smileBig smileby heart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by paradigm

Siddhi as Kunal's boss? hmm I dont like that too much,.. Mainly because siddhi is getting this professional position on a platter and she didnt earn it herself.. 

Yes Kunal will agree to work. The story needs to move forward after all Wink

Hi Paradigm.. What you said is true.. Kunal will agree..
But, i have a doubt here is.. kunal is already willing to face siddhi and accepted the deal.. Why because..
Kunal knows very well that Siddhi is with Abhay the Event organizer,.
So, He might have expected siddhi's presence over there, while accepting the offer given by Abhay..
If this is the case, he must have prepared himself to face siddhi and then accepted the job..
Wt do you say??

@Gayatri - @pink - Kunal does not know Siddhi is with Abhay Diwan.. he did not see Abhay's face when siddhi gave her hand to him. He just knows she is with the event organizer but does not know Abhay is the event organizer. So, I don't think he will expect siddhi in abhay's office.
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by paradigm

Siddhi as Kunal's boss? hmm I dont like that too much,.. Mainly because siddhi is getting this professional position on a platter and she didnt earn it herself.. 

Yes Kunal will agree to work. The story needs to move forward after all Wink

Hi Paradigm.. What you said is true.. Kunal will agree..
But, i have a doubt here is.. kunal is already willing to face siddhi and accepted the deal.. Why because..
Kunal knows very well that Siddhi is with Abhay the Event organizer,.
So, He might have expected siddhi's presence over there, while accepting the offer given by Abhay..
If this is the case, he must have prepared himself to face siddhi and then accepted the job..
Wt do you say??

@Gayatri - @pink - Kunal does not know Siddhi is with Abhay Diwan.. he did not see Abhay's face when siddhi gave her hand to him. He just knows she is with the event organizer but does not know Abhay is the event organizer. So, I don't think he will expect siddhi in abhay's office.

Hi hima, thank you so much for the information. So he knows abhay seperately, and siddhi with event organiser.. So he doesnt know both are the same..
Anyways.. But i feel, he accepts the deal working in abhay's firm, after knowing that siddhi will be there..

Go to top