Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojoyce thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Kunal will accept this job b'coz he also wants a replay from Siddhi - why she done all this to him.
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
from the next track kunal will be self respected person. slowly all the magic coming the mind.he try to think what is law job.but question when it's came to siddhi all the MUs will come in the mind . kunal has not understand what is siddhi? in any track of parichay that why is unluky man.he is tude light
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he wil wrk as he love's siddhi still nw nd he has no ego prblem when it comes to siddhi,he shows all his ego to rest of wrld.So hope he works as want 2 watch them 2gthr.Let's see what they show.
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i will agree wid shweta n i think he will except the job  bcos thats how the track is gonna move frwd now i guess...
n more than anything i ll b jst happy to c both of them under one roof n in d same frame no matter what d
situation is... m happy that kc will b working nw...  n as per the promo it seems like even nw they r willing to stay around each other despite of all the MU's .they r still one...😃😃😃by heart...
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Hi Paradigm.. What you said is true.. Kunal will agree..
But, i have a doubt here is.. kunal is already willing to face siddhi and accepted the deal.. Why because..
Kunal knows very well that Siddhi is with Abhay the Event organizer,.
So, He might have expected siddhi's presence over there, while accepting the offer given by Abhay..
If this is the case, he must have prepared himself to face siddhi and then accepted the job..
Wt do you say??

@Gayatri - @pink - Kunal does not know Siddhi is with Abhay Diwan.. he did not see Abhay's face when siddhi gave her hand to him. He just knows she is with the event organizer but does not know Abhay is the event organizer. So, I don't think he will expect siddhi in abhay's office.
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

@Gayatri - @pink - Kunal does not know Siddhi is with Abhay Diwan.. he did not see Abhay's face when siddhi gave her hand to him. He just knows she is with the event organizer but does not know Abhay is the event organizer. So, I don't think he will expect siddhi in abhay's office.

Hi hima, thank you so much for the information. So he knows abhay seperately, and siddhi with event organiser.. So he doesnt know both are the same..
Anyways.. But i feel, he accepts the deal working in abhay's firm, after knowing that siddhi will be there..

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Hi hima, thank you so much for the information. So he knows abhay seperately, and siddhi with event organiser.. So he doesnt know both are the same..
Anyways.. But i feel, he accepts the deal working in abhay's firm, after knowing that siddhi will be there..

Yes, he knows them separately. Does not know both are together. I hope he works there even after seeing Siddhi.. we can count of some beautiful office romance if it happens. And the witch will also come to know of Siddhi soon and will go bonkers and start doing something nasty.. so, I hope this will be the beginning of her exposure as well.
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Yes, he knows them separately. Does not know both are together. I hope he works there even after seeing Siddhi.. we can count of some beautiful office romance if it happens. And the witch will also come to know of Siddhi soon and will go bonkers and start doing something nasty.. so, I hope this will be the beginning of her exposure as well.

Exactly Hima..
 Hope CV's show some quality scenes sinal together at office. Expecting the same, Richa sees the newly blossoming chemistry between sinal, burns in jealous.. will try to do something..