Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mamiji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sush I agree with you about the twist. This seems common to have the past repeated again. To be honest with you about Daljeet's character, I think its great she asked for a stronger screen presence, she was kind of getting thrown in the background. Characters like mamiji, buaji, shyam, and NK were getting more screen presence. Her future is at sake here, and she has a right to ask for it. But I think the CV's played a cruel joke on Daljeet by giving her the current role as the naive, cunning, and self-happiness seeking Anjali. As a viewer I have not been able to connect with Anjali at all. In the beginning when Shyam was shown as a cheat there was a connection, when she realized that she was pregnant with her baby there was a connection, and when she found out his deceit there was a connection. I have never been married, pregnant, or cheated on but I still connected with her on a human level. However her miscarriage was not something I could connect with. To me what has been broadcasted so far from the show is that if Anjali cannot have Shyam, she does not want the baby. Remember she once tried to kill her own child when she thought that the family will not treat her baby well. Therefore, the baby's loss is also a loss of having Shyam in her life. Since Shyam is the villian, I cannot connect with her. Whether its the storyline or whether its just poor directing, there were many things that were done wrong in the show to broadcast to the audience that Anjali is delusional and crazy. She could have been portrayed in a better light, and this would be something most of us would have a connection with. I love this show and I continue watching it for Arhi, but I sometimes wonder if I need to take a break just for my own sanity. 
Edited by Mamiji - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Sush

After a very contrived and an episode meant to create a sensation on Friday today according to me IPK was on track on what it set out to be.  A lovestory and the journey of the lovers strew with obstacles and a past that connects them.

For me the biggest progression was of the couple and their development as true partners. Today was the starting and what is to be seen how these two will fair in their next big test.

Indeed a lot of ctrtism has been made towards DBand her character. I have been a big supporter of her for the reason that she willfully or unwillingly she has a traumatized past and she holds onto the little joy even though it is make belief. It's a weakness but nothing to be condemned for. She is unfortunately not backed by a clear character sketch and by her acting skills. I have always liked her as not everyone on this earth is strong and needs support. What I do expect of her is to see the truth and face facts. She is far from it and it is only her who can oust Shyam, no one else can.

Loved the performances today. Arnie is getting a flack for his enunciation which is fair but I loved his breakdown.  Every time he goes thru one there are different opinions on IF . I have been ok with all and have felt his pain.

The past at this point looks flimsy...I hope there is more to it rather than a silly MU .  Whatever my interest in the entire thing is to see how ArhI come thru ...and is their bond strong enough to weather the storms still ahead.

Sush like you I hate having Shyam on screen but I understand he is a necessary evil. Will his deeds be known to anyone or will he have it easy.  People wanted to see Arnie repent and I want to see Shyam punished...and please no turning into a new leaf. This character is beyond redemption.

Don't know about you Sush but I am loving it and have decide to go with the flow on IPK . I still love the show and  will continue with it in sickness and in health...

Take care.

One thing is clear...we as viewers hate any one who comes between Arhi...even when it was Khushi...who was running off and not letting "Arhi" happen...she was not the favorite...so Anjali kis khet ki Mooli hei...😆😆😆😆😆

Agree with you on Baruns enunciation ...Some times he mumbles words...and I cant follow what he is saying...first I thought it was the accent...but it is actually an enunciation issue...As much as I like his acting skills (which I have written many posts about😉)...This is an area he can certainly improve upon...(Gosh...I will be a magnet for unpopular opinions...first speaking for Anjali/ Daljett and now criticizing Baruns enunciation ...I (we) might as well be dead on this board)🤢😃🤢
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

The highpoint of todays episode was Arnav opening upto Khushi.

You are so right about Anjali. She has done nothing but loving someone. Too bad that person is not worth her love. Hope someday CVs show a strong Anjali.

I too am still holding out hope for her Israt...!! I am all fo STRONG WOMEN!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sush nice take.</font>

</div><div>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I for one liked the epi.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The scene where Anjali looks at Arnav and realizes her babies loss was so well done.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I do not understand the hatred on DB to a large extent, if DB is getting more screen space then so is Abhas, Shyam is the major ring leader here, its all his actions that has led to these circumstances but none seem to even spare thoughts on Shyams evilness, GH made a mistake talking di ki saut lines and DBs interview seemed to hv done damage for few. But ppl need to cut her some slack.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">We got to see such a beautiful understanding between Arnav and Kushi yest, the communication was so heart felt. It was purely how a hubby trusted his wife and shared his pain with her and she supporting him silently..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yest epi was balanced, everyone were given their due.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">scenes were touching as well.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I hope they show anjali as a stronger Lwomen and nt being blind in love with shyam once she realizes what a scum bag he is.</font>

I agree Sylph...Somehow the forum sees this as Arhi vs Aranjali...Khushi vs Anjali...DB interview and leaks abou her demanding more screen time was a big PR failure for the PH...
They should really learn from it...focusing oo much on Anjalis reactions and not at all on her though process is not helping...

Here is to developing Anjalis character...!!!.
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Just wondering what you meant by:

"the 4th promo scenario is going to play out soon...

Khushi- mien chah ker bhi unse nafart kyun nahi kar pati. ( probably she should because he will call off the wedding...or even if got married...he will think of the past and when he looks at her...)
Arnav- Mein usse Mohabbat kyun nahin kar Pata...( too many parallels between Garima and Khushi..and his mom and Anjalis situations)"

What 4th promo scenario are you talking about? ðŸ˜•

Thanks in advance!
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: notorious

Hey! Just wondering what you meant by:

"the 4th promo scenario is going to play out soon...

Khushi- mien chah ker bhi unse nafart kyun nahi kar pati. ( probably she should because he will call off the wedding...or even if got married...he will think of the past and when he looks at her...)
Arnav- Mein usse Mohabbat kyun nahin kar Pata...( too many parallels between Garima and Khushi..and his mom and Anjalis situations)"

What 4th promo scenario are you talking about?😕

Thanks in advance!

On my iPAD...not sure if I can post the link...let me try...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWrjSboMbgA&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

This came out in June 2011... And shows the core story...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, thanks a ton! ðŸ˜ƒ

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sush-

On my iPAD...not sure if I can post the link...let me try...
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWrjSboMbgA&sns=em[/youTube]

This came out in June 2011... And shows the core story...

But wasn't this for back then..back when khushi worked for him but couldn't hate him; and he was feeing for her but couldn't love her... would it hod true currently what with the confession and the love

I have a feeling Garima is the other woman , but why would ASR blame Khushi; she is adopted

And the wedding is off isn't it but he was Re-marrying his own wife; they aren't divorced so wouldn't they even now be husband and wife; 

i m soo confused
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

But wasn't this for back then..back when khushi worked for him butcouldn'thate him; and he was feeing for her butcouldn'tloveher...wouldit hod truecurrentlywhat with the confession and the love

I have afeelingGarima is the other woman , but whywouldASRblameKhushi; she is adopted

And the wedding is off isn't it but he was Re-marrying his own wife; theyaren'tdivorced sowouldn'tthey even nowbe husband and wife;

i m soo confused

In the office track ...this never really played out fully because he really didn't have a compelling reason to hate her...They aired the promos again a couple of months back...so we are still waiting...The problem is that they have changed stories and tracks so many times...it does not work out sequentially ...Never the less...it is a Nafarat Mohabbat story in which the core plot is that there is a barrier between them...which coexists with the love...

Garima had an affair with the dad...so he thinks...or ...to put in another way...Arnies dad fell for Garima...and Made his moms life miserable...Shyam fell for Khushi ,and made his sisters life miserable...you see the parallels?Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
sush I just watched the holi episode...while I might have liked many episodes post holi...it's not the same...the direction...the dialogues...😭...what do we do to get our IPK back...😭