Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sush-

True Ratna...the story is getting quite interesting and I almost didn't watch it...I am interested in everything but Shyam to continue to fool all including Arnav...ARnie boy HAS to come on TOP here...

When It comes to fiction...I am simplistic on one account..that is...The hero has to outsmart the villain...no ifs and buTs about that one...

πŸ˜ƒ

Loved your post and comments.
Yes it is high time ASR outwits Shyam - - - or perhaps Khushi will help him:)
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved everyone's takes and agreed to most.

A heartbreaking episode.. Never thought after watching Friday's will give us such an impactful Monday with the past coming out from Arnav.

It had me to tears while watching live. Glad I started following India time these days so I won't spoil myself while waiting for the epi to air here.
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">The take
away from yesterday's episode was Anjali for me more than Arnav.
</font></font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">Anjali –
this girl has suffered and still has it in her to rise like a phoenix. I don't fault
her for loving even someone like Shyam. She loved with all her heart; it is
Shyam's misfortune to fail to realize the beautiful soul that is Anjali. No way
is she responsible for Shyam's behavior and nor is she wrong in wanting things
to be the way it was before, it does not scream of denial rather reeks of hope,
false it may be but it is hope. Shyam pursues Khushi, he sees her as the
forbidden fruit and hence more alluring. His is an unworthy cur and will not
say anything else about him. Anjali is human and I am glad they did get a few
more shades added to her character palate. She was always a sweet, loving woman;
now she is a broken woman and has portrayed it convincingly. I am waiting to
see how she takes this forward.
</font></font>

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">Arnav – we see
is a brother and a husband, he is both now and has stated so through his words
and actions. He finds it easy to be himself with Khushi, something he did with
his sister. As the care taker for a sister who has suffered so much he feels
his failing and he may be harsh on himself but that his thinking. He has his
own assessment of failure and success as a human being and more importantly as
a brother. He may have Khushi on his side for support now and this is only
going to strengthen his resolve to make his sister feel better. He recalls his
sister not wanting the child for the treatment it may receive for being Shyam's
child; something he had suffered, a child whose uncaring parents ended their
life to stall their misery. He keeps saying 14 years and my mind goes to
Ramayana; even after those years of hardship, Seetha, Rama and Lakshmana did
not find peace, will it be the same for Khushi, Arnav and Anjali.
</font></font>

</font>

Lovely take...Kalyani! 14years referebce is interesting!
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sush nice take.

I for one liked the epi. 
The scene where Anjali looks at Arnav and realizes her babies loss was so well done. 

I do not understand the hatred on DB to a large extent, if DB is getting more screen space then so is Abhas, Shyam is the major ring leader here, its all his actions that has led to these circumstances but none seem to even spare thoughts on Shyams evilness, GH made a mistake talking di ki saut lines and DBs interview seemed to hv done damage for few. But ppl need to cut her some slack.

We got to see such a beautiful understanding between Arnav and Kushi yest, the communication was so heart felt. It was purely how a hubby trusted his wife and shared his pain with her and she supporting him silently.. 

yest epi was balanced, everyone were given their due. 
scenes were touching as well. 

I hope they show anjali as a stronger women and nt being blind in love with shyam once she realizes what a scum bag he is. 

-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hi Sush, it was a heartbreaking episode but one that I loved as it had the old IPKKND feel to it. I did feel for Anjali in this episode, she really depends on Khushi and Arnav as shown when she asked Khushi to tell everyone that everything is ok and the way she looked at her brother before reality hit her hard. It was sad

Manorama I felt was the most realistic after Khushi and Arnav, she did not want to leave her child's side and was very annoyed with the nurse when asked to leave. I am surprised the rest of the family gave in so easily but not her.
The bond between Khushi and Arnav was the highlight for me, he did not hesitate to break down with Khushi or let her into his pain he has accepted her as his equal, his confidante. Khushi really took charge in this episode from being the pillar of strength for Anjali to being the rock Arnav needed. These two have come so far but their past threatens to break them apart, but I have a feeling what Arnav believes to be true is just another MU simliar to the one he witnessed on the terrace between Shyam and Khushi. There is so much more to this story but it will be unravelled slowly and in the meantime Arnav and Khushi's love will continue to be put to the test.

True Mandy...the scene between Anjali and Arnav was well done ...without dialogues ...!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush loved the episode...beautifully done with the right emotions!

My heart went out to Anjali ...she has lost everything...losing a baby is the worst any woman could handle😭

I dont undertsnad the forum many times...so dont bother much!

Loved Arnav and Anjalis silent communication...absolutely brilliant shot!πŸ‘
It was heart warming to see Arnav open up to kushi ...they have become soul mates and accepted it! 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heya Sush, yesterday's was a very good epi esp after the Friday debacle which seemed to resort to gore and bad contrivances to create some unwarranted sensationalism. I had tuned in with less than half a heart and was more than pleasantly surprised at the brilliant carry forward.

Finally a peek into that much hinted past and all the while admirably keeping Arhi at the focus- good job CVsπŸ‘πŸΌ I only hope the past and the hint of the MU there, has something more concrete to it than the flimsy terrace MU.

Today we saw anjali a girl who has lost it all- parents, husband and baby. And a boy who was forced to become a man and take charge of his sister promising her a world of happiness and yet blaming himself for failing to deliver on it.

Liked the scene where a delusional Anjali takes one look at her brother and realizes she has lost the baby. Her loss reflected in his eyes- beautiful depiction of the strength of the sibling bond there.

And the scene were Arnav breaks down and shares his past and his guilt with Khushi. A soul sister moment with you Sush as for me too the setting was reminiscent of the scene aeons ago when the two had similarly sat on a hospital bench as Khushi had broken down about her father's poor health and Arnav had comforted her with a hand on her head. The two have traversed a long journey since then and yet the perpetrator of their grief is the same as it was then and he still roams around scot free- Shyam

It's heartening to see Khushi acting as Arnie's strength and confidante as he continues on his petal bartan journey and I hope we'll only see more of this going forward. The past MU does give an uneasy feeling of perhaps another MU coming up soon if Garima indeed is the other woman.

One does feel very bad for Anjali  for she has indeed lost a lot and is not someone who can easily rise above it. Her healing will take time and will have to be initiated by her at some point just like Arnav has now started doing that by sharing his inner complexes and fears/failings with Khushi. Anjali is actually a very layered character too and a complex personality who can be delusional and easily fooled while sometimes exhibiting surprising grit- there was scope for a more nuanced portrayal by a more capable actor perhaps. That said, I think a lot of the hatred for Anjali is actually dislike for DB. I have not seen that infamous DB interview but don't for a moment think that any actor wields the kind of power that would lead CVs to change tracks to give her more prominence. 

-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sush loved the episode...beautifully done with the right emotions!

My heart went out to Anjali ...she has lost everything...losing a baby is the worst any woman could handle😭

I dont undertsnad the forum many times...so dont bother much!

Loved Arnav and Anjalis silent communication...absolutely brilliant shot!πŸ‘
It was heart warming to see Arnav open up to kushi ...they have become soul mates and accepted it! 

Yes...Zuz...the real test of if the wider audience relate to Anjali or not will be if the TRP holds up...
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ratna loved your post!πŸ‘

From yesterdays epi  the past does look very flimsy! Nothing much to hold...so I expect more to it than we saw! 

I too am more worried for Arhi and all the impact all this has on them right from the argument of whether to let Shyam in RM or not to handling Anji and then revelation of the past each and everything will be a testing time for Arhi's bond,..so me more interested to see how the writers shape it up!

[quote=-Sush-]When It comes to fiction...I am simplistic on one account..that is...The hero has to outsmart the villain...no ifs and buTs about that one...[/quote]

Sush I so agree with you..I am so waiting for that moment his harvard brain comes into playπŸ˜†
Edited by Zuzana - 11 years ago
Vera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Loved your post and comments.
Yes it is high time ASR outwits Shyam - - - or perhaps Khushi will help him:)

I think that is where this is heading. ASR does not think when he is angry so Khushi will help him  calm down and think with his "shatir dimaag" that we have only heard of till now. πŸ˜† I don't like the ekta type serials where the villian continues to create misunderstandings and is never caught. So I expect better from IPK. I am hoping that A & K will work together to bring down Shyam ! Now that will be something worth watching!